Mister Frag

OFP videography

well i have been practicising and this is me and my team doing a fly past of the kuznetsov ino ur awc su 33 . honest cough bollox cough. smile_o.gif

anyone interested in flying with us, maybe we need about 4 people we already have 2. preferably anyone with aserver smile_o.gif.

well go to multiplayer thread and look for ofp airshow wink_o.gif.

The Standard required, tight formation.

LOL / or is it smile_o.gif ?

lmao ,you got that right joseph what was it for the upside down double, 27 takes ?

-- reserved ---

i am curently uploading 81 meg to youtube from day 2 tests lol. will post here. damn i never get a vid of gedis crashing and he does honest lol

here it is

lol my view of the bridge crash is in there smile_o.gif. i was trying to avoisd the seagul honest

hey deano if you need another good pilot to play with im always available.. i used to be one of the best pilots for my clan.. smile_o.gif

i can attack, takeoff, land, formation flying and airshow flying carrier landings without the scripts and all sorts!!! and i can also shoot videos biggrin_o.gifxmas_o.gif

PM with contact details if you want. smile_o.gif

omg i just made a Top Gun Movie of my best moments and cinema shots and windows movie maker just crashed out on me!! when it was 65% percent compiled banghead.gifbanghead.gif i hate that program lol...

deanosbeano, that testflight vid is cool! though I only saw you crash once... I actually thought you wouldn't crash when you did... oh well... John's Fire & Smoke effect makes the life of those smoke grenades a lot shorter though...

Nice flying, and nice landings, Gedis! One thing should make that perfect though - the plane having its landing gear out when over the carrier is a bit odd... don't know if there's a way to turn it off, since I'm guessing it's automatic...

All in all, nice vid! thumbs-up.gif

lol zg , the smoke is short because it is going in water and becomes useless wink_o.gif

here is a green smoke on land, i have crashed in lipany and i cannot kill myself ,so i ask gedis to shoot me ,so i will respawn at ship lol.

green smoke

lol zg , the smoke is short because it is going in water and becomes useless wink_o.gif

here is a green smoke on land, i have crashed in lipany and i cannot kill myself ,so i ask gedis to shoot me ,so i will respawn at ship lol.

green smoke

thats cool.. just standing round du du du then all of a sudden some explosions then soon after u here the plane turning then all of a sudden BOMB lol!!

war after war now on youtube -

Nice1 max u done it again.. great vid.

Great Work Zerg.

I swear I have heard the song before though, whats it from. wink_o.gif

BUZZARD @ Sep. 28 2006,11:20)]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38Sa5cpUAco&NR

U might of seen this, but its a great video, love the IR effect that he has running. wink_o.gif

By Uziyhau

Cool video, though I was kinda expecting for some rebel to fire an RPG to blow that APC to bits in the end... This vid is quite an "eastern" killing spree...

i thought the same thing, but it was good. biggrin_o.gif

dunno why they had an oh-58 tho lol smile_o.gif