Mister Frag

OFP videography

This is really my first movie: My first/old one took me 30 mins to make (Link For Old one @ bottom of page)

~ 8mins runtime

KaRRiLLioN's Bootcamp Addon Server: 209.193.133.66

====================================

A movie with two sides, east and west. The two super powers collide (somewhat), in this explosive OFP homemade video. A worried soviet (who has stolen a west hummv) tries to tell his commander of the devistation that awaits for the base. Meanwhile the General orders drinks all round'!

Thanks for all the support everyone, and to greatest OFP server!!! KaRRiLLioN's @@@ Bootcamp! w00t!

Some Facts:

- No audio taken (at least in real time) from OFP. All audio added later.

-Took 3 days to make

-Music from many sources including: MOHAA, Half Life 2, Pirates of the Carribean, Sid Meirs Pirates, Immediate, Hanz Zimmer, OFP, Andy G. Theme song., Ghost Recon Theme, and many more

-Editor: B. Smith (*Victor/Coldkilla*) - Milwaukee Wisconsin.

-Reason for using no game sound: Heard the same sounds for 6 years, thought it would be more appealing to use new sounds.

baseattack2ye1.jpg

baseattack22ng6.jpg

baseattack33zo6.jpg

baseattack44la4.jpg

baseattack55by6.jpg

The video starts off somewhat slow, but it really picks up if you keep watching.

I'd prefer to know if my video is spread to other websites, but if not, as long as I'm given credit heh. Anyways, comments ratings appreciated! Thanks (My brother gave it a 1 star! makes me look bad hehe)

Here's a simple yet, short video:

(No Relation to BA2)

Thanks again!!

Cool vide.

Very impressed by it.

Must have taken some time to make it.

Also this is in the wrong place. But anyway great vid.

Check Squads & Fanpages forum under "free ftp uploads again" started by yours truly for a free FTP.

Hahaha, that base got totally raped. I love how the OFP AI on "SAFE" mode could often care less to do anything more than turn their head when reacting to massive explosions taking 10 feet away from them.

That and I'm a sucker for that Battlefield music...

god damn, what monster PC you have? so much ships, aircraft...

awesome power demonstration!

Both videos were great. Your choice of music was excellent too. Love that Battlefield 2 song. I would sit for ages listening to that whilst waiting for one of the Armoured Fury levels to load up wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Some Facts:

- No audio taken (at least in real time) from OFP. All audio added later.

-Took 3 days to make

-Music from many sources including: MOHAA, Half Life 2, Pirates of the Carribean, Sid Meirs Pirates, Immediate, Hanz Zimmer, OFP, Andy G. Theme song., Ghost Recon Theme, and many more

-Editor: B. Smith (*Victor/Coldkilla*) - Milwaukee Wisconsin.

-Reason for using no game sound: Heard the same sounds for 6 years, thought it would be more appealing to use new sounds.

you managed to do all that ,but couldnt find the ofp video thread smile_o.gif ? hmm i sometimes wonder

very nice video look forward to seeing future ones.

no worries mates.. soon you will be able to host your movies on OFPMM website.. yet it is still under construction so stay tuned and keep making movies wink_o.gif

Well, the actual battle was well done and entertaining, but the rest was very bleak. Some very nice camera angles too like the jets shootin off their missiles at the base, and following the plane with it dropping the bomb at the end.

Yall are awesome for posting such postive comments and constructive critisism yhar' the reason I love making movies biggrin_o.gif.

Unlike some forums, lmao. The next one will get started probably ether really soon, or a little after college starts, after I get my study schedules worked out. biggrin_o.gif

And Zig, where have you been!!!! *Tisk Tisk* Not on Karrs server very much anymore are ya?!

I COMPLETLY did not see this thread! Ahaa! Anyways my thread has all the info, (Linkage) here's my 2 cents:

Base Attack 1 - Short

Base Attack 2 - 8 Minutes

biggrin_o.gif No video relation

Quote[/b] ]And Zig, where have you been!!!! *Tisk Tisk* Not on Karrs server very much anymore are ya?!

eh, doing other things. got a job, starting to rc fly again, doin other things than ofp. I'm kind of waiting for Armed Assault. tounge2.gif

Yeh, i created some OFP missions. Mainly cooperative or CTF. I want to share the intro's i made

To watch them go to here and you can watch every movie i ever created. Some are dumb, some even dumber. But i don't care. I'm worse then Spielberg and Mr. Jackson. But i Pwn Uwe Boll.

Ah you caught that huh? Awesome. I'm just looking for more audio to add to my collection. They're all repetitive and boring now. Had around 21,000 for years and never updated. Might BUY a sound pack or something, idk. I got a bunch of the major games audio files. Just dont know where to find somemore.

Hello all

just a little light hearted relief .i have been busy messing with dialogues and was pointed towards the one by Crashdome over at SOW, i could not let these phrases pass the community by, so made a little clip.

enjoy

laugh your ass right off