Mister Frag

OFP videography

the fish is al simmons,check the thread ofp/general/addons complete/something fishy., also in that thread first post ,he has a link to the water,i believe it was called OWP_water. check ofp.info. its kinda trickt to set up getting vis right and 4 selections of water. sometimes i dont see anywater if i set wrong, but the islands look so beautiful without and different. wink_o.gif

i have another not funny coming soo, so i will edit and place here.

beautiful nogova2 sorry but i cant get enough

Nice move with Noe2.

But one question: Whats the name of the Sound in your video? I search for this, but i don't find it. confused_o.gif

Thanks

Imutep smile_o.gif

i have since been told that it is included in the ffur pbo.

it is called track 10. it is used in the death cam music.

deanosbeano that thing was proper hilarius rofl.gifrofl.gif

Ive made a small FPS test with FFUR and its looks good.

But now im going to make a proper movie about death with using my skills with Camera.sqs.. its just past the few days i was excited so i coulnt bebothred to make a camera.sqs for nice camera angles lol anyways heres the fps test..

FPS Test 2 [FFUR]

Theres a lot of units firing into a radiotower.. i used those new scripts that just came out, theres a few random differnt camera effects which arnt smooth becuase i never used camera.sqs just that editor guy lol biggrin_o.gif

Played smooth but the compression was waaay too much me thinks!

what u mean by that? smile_o.gif

zerg, just watched all your movies...

it was hard to scan the page in korean language, but i managed it...

One of your videos shocked me, it is very well made, just amazing you did it.

EVERYBODY, just watch this!!!

yup, the BEST of your creations and probably one of the really good OFP videos...

Keep it up!

could you please upload your video to a site where one can download em - thanks thumbs-up.gif

Getting there dude, your camera angles are looking much better and a goodchoice of music if i do say so smile_o.gif

Part 2 will be even better introducing new addons 2.. such as the new coc biggrin_o.gif  tounge2.gif and thanks for the inspiration biggrin_o.gif its keeps me going

hey matte , you coming along very quickly , a vast improvement in this new video.congrats.

anyway i am having a break, i have some buildings to finish, but right now, i found this fantastic horror mission by the greatest efficient scripter Mandoble, called the forrest.

here 2 mins of me sh1tting it in ofp sorry about peeing on the wall ,it has to be done always some fun smile_o.gif

A while back I made a short video demo showing the CoC Unified Artillery addon at work. I'll post it here too smile_o.gif

It's a bit rough & ready, but it got a few converts wink_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

FFS mad_o.gif i made the perfect small movie i go to save it and it CRASHES!!!! mad_o.gifmad_o.gif GRRR Anyways here a differnt one which i wasnt going to release becuase i put some movie frams in the wrong place but yana..

Up and Downs Of War

My next movie will have a David Hasselhoff song "Looking for Freedom" lmao

hello again smile_o.gif

here is a little very early vid of my rpg idea for ofp.i intend to incororate destructable buildings etc and this rpg interaction style, i am busy so it will take along time but here is a lil preview .

a big thanks to bedges from ofpec ,for helping me extract the strings and vektorbesons for his tute on dialog.

again its no biggy justa little starter for 10

ps let it cache for a few mins ,especially in firefox smile_o.gif.

this is only to show what can be done ,not what will be done wink_o.gif

zerg, just watched all your movies...

it was hard to scan the page in korean language, but i managed it...

One of your videos shocked me, it is very well made, just amazing you did it.

EVERYBODY, just watch this!!!

yup, the BEST of your creations and probably one of the really good OFP videos...

Keep it up!

You're kidding me right? This looks like BF2!! GREAT video thanks alot! thumbs-up.gif

hello again smile_o.gif

here is a little very early vid of my rpg idea for ofp.i intend to incororate destructable buildings etc and this rpg interaction style, i am busy so it will take along time but here is a lil preview .

a big thanks to bedges from ofpec ,for helping me extract the strings and vektorbesons for his tute on dialog.

again its no biggy justa little starter for 10

ps let it cache for a few mins ,especially in firefox smile_o.gif.

this is only to show what can be done ,not what will be done wink_o.gif

lol, thought i was about to see an amazing new rocket propelled grenade launcher biggrin_o.gif

But your experiment actually is alot more interesting than that. Have you already thought about adding something similar to Tactical Iraqi ?

It´d be soo cool being able to learn new languages while playing ofp inlove.gif

hey nice find there , you want in on the project ?

so far its just lil old me.but my story telling is sheeit. but my sense of imersion and ambient skills i am quite proud of .

ow i thought u had another funny video out sad_o.gif

but your project does seem interesting smile_o.gif

hey nice find there , you want in on the project ?

so far its just lil old me.but my story telling is sheeit. but my sense of imersion and ambient skills i am quite proud of .

Yea sure, why not.

Don´t know what level of scripting knowledge you expect (have none) neither if my storytelling is any better.

I´m more into ambient and immerison stuff like you but if there´s something i can do count me in.

Some videos of Multiplayer adverserial and coop gameplay with Shackers and Goons. It's nothing special, but it's a video!