Mister Frag

OFP videography

comprised entirely of ingame footage ;-)

click to download

visit us @ www.sasunit.com

ops, wanted to post under video combat thread... clicked new instead.. haha damn its late. mods can u please relocate? ^^

Hi guys!!

Few months ago, I had a huge problem with my computer ! so I had to format my hard disks... confused_o.gif everything lost...! mad_o.gif even my previous vids... banghead.gif

Anyway, Armored Assault is really close and my vids also !!! I WILL BE BACK !

Best regards.

Pierre

Brrrrrr! crazy_o.gif Exactly the same thing happened to me due to hard disk faliure...i had to download all addons, mods, etc. all over again (make backup, people! ) ...i sympathize with you Pierre.

i sympathize with you Pierre.

Thanks Kernriver...

But honestly, I did not install OFP again because of my lastest graphic card I bought (a Geforce 7800 GT) and the previous vids of AA I saw: I don't want play anymore with OFP... (N°1, of course...)

--- I'm fed up with these too old graphics ! --- We are in 2006, god damn** !! Sorry, but it's the truth.

"boycott" whistle.gif

Geforce 7800 GT, goodchoice [and expensive!smile_o.gif]its what I used for my latest video, its fully understandable pierre that ofp doesnt test your card at all, being that technologys progressed sooo far your card isnt used how it ought to be with ofp!

And relax, when arma comes round the video making will be better then ever biggrin_o.gif

Heyyyyy Pierrre!!!!!!

Good to have you back..

Damn... has been a long time since you disapeard... new new new movies have been made.. Oh and a new movie database has opened.. check it out http://ofpmoviem.onlinewarfare.net

Hope you will join our crew.. we really need some experts on movie making.. and you have a big expierience on that..

All your movies can be found there smile_o.gif

Good to have you back notworthy.gif

Geforce 7800 GT, goodchoice [and expensive!smile_o.gif]its what I used for my latest video, its fully understandable pierre that ofp doesnt test your card at all, being that technologys progressed sooo far your card isnt used how it ought to be with ofp!

And relax, when arma comes round the video making will be better then ever biggrin_o.gif

* In fact, it's a GS, not a GT... This pack exactly: http://img386.imageshack.us/img386/3006/002226769sr.jpg

Absolutely Joe, You can't image the power of this beast ! AMAZING!! In fact, it's really simple: COD2, HL2, DOOM3 and FARCRY work PERFECTLY in 1600X1200, antiaising x12, etc... With OFP, I'm quite disapointed because of differents details: first, the dxdll render doesn't work anymore. Secondly, OFP frequently crashs when I'm playing... So, one word: "BULLSHIT..." lol I mean, OFP is 5 years old and it's now really, really, really time to change the graphic aspect of the best fps/strategic wargame ever made!

I hope so... With AA, I think a "simple" camera shot (around a soldier with a nice sunshine for example) will be simply, fabulous... (just take a look at the end of the E3 2006 official trailer)

Heyyyyy Pierrre!!!!!!

Good to have you back..

Damn... has been a long time since you disapeard... new new new movies have been made.. Oh and a new movie database has opened.. check it out http://ofpmoviem.onlinewarfare.net

Hope you will join our crew.. we really need some experts on movie making.. and you have a big expierience on that..

All your movies can be found there  smile_o.gif

Good to have you back  notworthy.gif

Thank you Kenwort. It's really nice, thank you !

Sure, a long time. Some professional imperatives, "we will say"... Anyway, I'm back but partially. I mean, no more movie at the moment... If AA is like I imagine, it's gonna be "huge"!!

Yeah, during my "break", a lot of movies were made! Your site is really GREAT and thank you for hosting my vids... It's an honour for me ! It would be a real pleasure to be an active member to help people who make ofp movies, but as you see, my english is REALLY POORING !! pistols.gif I know, I'm ashamed !! wink_o.gif

No, seriously, it's gonna be to complicated for me. To understand what you write, no problem, but writting, it's really hard...Too hard! So, if it's possible to help people in french, why not...  

Otherwise, I think you've become the "official" movie maker of OFP. Indeed, your last movies were made with a lot of professionalism, quality and original "ideas"... I think your skills are clearly confirmed ! notworthy.gif

PS: Some vids are missing on your website...  Total of 11 vids: 1,2,3,4,[5],6,7,8,9,10,11

Well my english is not so good either, but that doesnt stop me from writing some tutorials for people that dont know how and want to understand the basics...

You could even make tutorials in french and then translate them using this site http://babelfish.altavista.com/

Like i translated my text...

Jaillissent mes anglais ne sont pas aussi bons non plus, mais ce doesnt m'arrętent d'écrire quelques cours d'instruction pour les personnes qui ne savent pas et ne veulent pas comprendre les fondations...

See... its easy... wink_o.gif

This message refers to all you movie makers out there..

come and join..

Together we can improve more...

So dont be so lame.. come and help ofp movie makers comunity to build up.. we need a lot of tutorials from real experts like you notworthy.gif

Im writing some.. but i dont have the time to just write them all..

And you all are a good movie critics.. thumbs-up.gif

now.. banana dance yay.gifyay.gifyay.gifrofl.gif

I try...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SincÄrement, je ne suis pas du tout un bon prof pour cela... J'ai fait plusieurs videos mais le plus important est la créativité, la sensation du spectale "hollywoodien", dirons-nous... et pour cela, en dehors du program after-effects d'aobe, je ne peux l'expliquer.

J'ai également un emploi du temps trÄs contraignant, j'ai d'autres priorités dans ma vie que le jeu video, j'ai surtout 50 heures de boulot par semaine en tant qu'employé, m'obligeant Å• passer peu de temps sur mon ordinateur privé.

Donc, ce que je peux te proposer, c'est de répondre Å• des questions trÄs précises que je prendrai la peine de traduire pour toi.

Merci tout de mÄ™me pour ton intérÄ™t Å• mes films et j'espÄre que tu en auras autant pour les prochains sur AA.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Translation by http://babelfish.altavista.com/

==============================

Sincerely, I am not at all a good teacher for that... I made several videos but most important is the creativity, the feeling of the "Hollywood" spectale, will say us... and for this reason, apart from the program after-effects of aobe, I cannot explain it.

I also have a very constraining timetable, I have other priorities in my life which the video play, I have especially 50 hours of job per week as an employee, obliging to me to pass little from time on my private computer.

Therefore, which I can propose to you, it is to answer very precise questions which I will take the trouble to translate for you.

Thank you all the same for your interest with my films and I hope that you will have some as much for the next ones on AA.

wink_o.gif

Helo gents!

Two days ago i received a letter from Q. He told me that he is going to OFP Workshop II and need a promo video for Wargames mod that he will present. At first i wanted reject this offer because i didn't have enough space i was already working on other movie. But when i did some clean up i had enough space to make such a movie.

So first of all was the recording this time it was 18 hours of recording. But the result was astounding when i started to edit the whole thing. Five hours editing. This movie was my longest and hardest one i ever made. So i hope you all can enjoy watching it.

Oh btw.. you will need some backup like beer or popcorn smile_o.gif)

Download it here [90mb, 17mins]

wgl1.jpg

wgl2.jpg

wgl3.jpg

wgl4.jpg

notworthy.gif

That was such a great video all the way through didnt lose intrest nor did the video appear to lack in detail at any point. Truly astonishing work.

Anyone see that frenchpoint jet video? I have to mention it as I thought it was wicked smile_o.gif

And Kenwort...

YOUR MOVIE ROXOR3D MY SOX! notworthy.gif

definately your finest!!! your camera's were ace and the music style was bang on, I was waiting for someone to use crimson tide and metal gear solids tune by hans zimmer + harry gregson williams, best composers EVER smile_o.gif

yep.. he is the best for battle tracks.. most of all i liked soundtacks for black haw down.. now those tracks really can make

some emotions... inlove.gif

Yup, all of em in my moviesoundtrack folder, watch a film, like the track, download the track smile_o.gif

Kenwort - Im not going to say what I think about that video, using words like 'great' and 'outstanding' would be an insult! notworthy.gif

Hey i am a member of -{GOL}- im a SGT in the clan smile_o.gif

Recently i have been recording and making videos, i have released two so far, so now i am going to post it here as a fellow -{GOL}- Members suggested.

Video 1: http://87.117.224.150/-{GOL}-Hind.rar

This movie is something that was made secretly, no one in -{GOL}- knew i was making this, except -{GOL}- The Bob. Its quite intresting biggrin_o.gif

Video 2: http://87.117.224.150/-{GOL}-TCTL.rar

This movie is my latest, but this time all of -{GOL}- knew i was filming it. It has live action to show us in combat, and it also shows us doing our training tactics, which we practice every sunday. We do different tactics every week depending on what were lacking the most, or if a new tactic is devloped. This movie also has a story which will be carried on to Part 2 of the movie. Its quite intresting biggrin_o.gif

I have had good reviews from anyone who has watched it so far, so i do want to know what hte public think wink_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Nice vids BloodOmen! If I knew you were filming us I wouldn't have died so early as I did. tounge2.gif Anyways, looking forward to seeing more vids! wink_o.gif

Regards,

Zipper5

I like them of course there not as fancy as some videos ive seen but they were top notch vids, but these are still good.

Good work blood. Cant wait for filming the tank force.

Also what compression are you using becuase it is very bad, the files are pretty damn big and the quality isnt really good enough to use full screen with. Maybe try a special compression programyou will get much better qualities.

Well mate that video is just awsome!!!!!!!!! notworthy.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gif Really loved it, makes OFP look a lot better wink_o.gif (Only 1 thing flying under birds aint smart with a chopper tounge2.gif )