Mister Frag

OFP videography

Well Spectre, after trying without success in Premiere Pro, I decided to export it uncompressed. Premiere pro took those three images, a 40 meg FRAPS capture and a 3 meg track and created a 900 meg file. But then I used VirtualDub, some nice XVid mpeg4 compression and now it's down to 1,2 megs!

So everybody be sure to check it out here:

NapalmVid

NapalmVid @ OFPNAM

Mirrors are welcome, but a better one and faster one will be up at OFPNam soon. I know this one is very slow, but better than RapidShare IMO.

Well, anyway, enjoy, if you can.

How is it that Lomac is less realistic than OFP? hmm? IF you think that OFP is realistic, you're dreaming.

With mods (like WGL for instance) OFP can get pretty realistic. WGL fixes a lot of the realism issues from flashpoint.

I've never played LOMAC before though, except the demo, so I can't really comment on that.

very nice vid. but i wanted to know what anim. addon did u use for those soldiers? they walk with their guns in their hand and not on their back... where can i find such an addon?

greets, prodetar2

this wa my first post but there was no respond... doesnt anyone have an addon for me when soldier walk with guns in hand instead of on back? it looks realy cool and realistic in the vid so i woul like something like that aswell wink_o.gif

plz if somon has it plz give me dowload link

greets, prodetar2

finally good job on the compression thing THE ONE.....nice napalm in the morning.....and very nice island too.........and its not boring at all...those 59secs had some good music too

What weapon addon/pack is that C7a1 in?

@ April 17 2006,13:12)]Try these anim packs:

Sanctuary Anim pack 1.7(chose the patrol one for the weapon in hand thing)

One in between

Newest anim pack, haven't tried

One of these should satisfy your needs.

ok i did what u said about that patrol but i have no idea on how to use it.. i extracted the .pbo to dta map i looked at those txt docs but i dont understand how it works... sad_o.gif if u could give me some advice about it its more hen welcome smile_o.gif

@ April 17 2006,13:12)]Try these anim packs:

Sanctuary Anim pack 1.7(chose the patrol one for the weapon in hand thing)

One in between

Newest anim pack, haven't tried

One of these should satisfy your needs.

ok i did what u said about that patrol but i have no idea on how to use it.. i extracted the .pbo to addons map i looked at those txt docs but i dont understand how it works... sad_o.gif if u could give me some advice about it its more hen welcome smile_o.gif

Jus copy the Anim.pbo file in the PATROL folder to ur /RES/Dta/ folder...backup the original Anim.pbo file if u want to....then overwrite it...thts it...............

ps. if ur using MODS tht have their own Anim.pbo in their dta folder....u need to overwrite them as well..

good luck

ok it works fine now biggrin_o.gif looks... "different" when you have your weapon in combat :P u see the entire gun instead of the gunbarrel only wink_o.gif

Lock On is a superb game/sim , I find it a very good game (better than flashpoint) but my pc cant handle Lock On so i stick with second game of my choice.

This topic isn't about lockon it's about video's

Loved your video hidden_spectre. Just wondering what anims and how you got that cool fire effect with the explosion of the armored vehicle.

Loved your video hidden_spectre. Just wondering what anims and how you got that cool fire effect with the explosion of the armored vehicle.

thnkx man

the anims are from HUNTER ANIMS BIG PACK

and the explosions are pure gameplay found in FFUR Europe

Can FRAPS capture more than 25 or 30 frames per second? Or does any other software exist that can pull it off?

yup fraps can capture upto 60 fps , mine is not the latest so maybe even more. click on movies and on the right is otion for amount of fps to be captured

gonna be a big ass file tho