Mister Frag

OFP videography

cool vid, not one of your bests but still good vid.

Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

Also that mod looks great the handling on the cars looks better will this be put on to all cars? or just the cars in the pack?

That's one of the best videos I've seen so far!

Excellent story line with some twists in it, and good music and editing. The whole thing flows nicely.

I just wish the video was smoother and of better quality, it doesn't do the rest of it justice.

hi guys ive made my first video...took my inspiration frm Peirre  biggrin_o.gif

"Against the World" (6 min, 17 mb)

i didnt make camera scripts cuz i was lazy..so u might find the camera a bit awkward tounge2.gif

Against the World

yes, camera is kinda sucks but the video is really good! please, keep filming, u r doing very very good! ))))

Hi all!!

im back!! with a new pc and new ideas! i have already made one movie with some nice effects tounge2.gif

Hope u enjoy it as i did making it! smile_o.gif

DOWNLOAD HERE!!! 78mb

Here are some screenies:

http://img471.imageshack.us/img471....MG]

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132....MG]

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132....MG]

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141....MG]

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141....MG]

@Pierre From Belgium

nice one thumbs-up.gif

the vid does the trick in my opinion smile_o.gif

@hidden_spectre

outstanding thumbs-up.gif

the beginning is a bit lengthy, but it gets more and more

impressive - top notch !

@Kenwort

good job smile_o.gif

better use our texture replacement for your next vid though wink_o.gif

(check my sig)

we've got some massive promo vid comming ... stay tuned ..

Hidden spectre,nice vid! Any one thought of making one of those hostage type vids that them iraqi insurgent's make? Their are a couple of terorist/insurgent/rebel addons out their.But instead of the hostage coming to a sad ending,a couple of delta guy's burst in and blow all the terorist's away and recue the hostage.

"Against the World" (6 min, 17 mb)...took my inspiration frm Peirre

*Inspiration from me ??  rofl.gif lol... Your storyline was clear and really exciting but unfortunately the quality was not present...

Hope u enjoy it as i did making it! smile_o.gif

Congratulation ! Your movie was really intresting, good quality and nice shots... Good start ! wink_o.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------

"Speed Feeling Part#2" will be soon uploaded... (2min14sec)

Stay tuned guys !! It rocks...

Some screens:

speed19ts.jpg

speed26bu.jpg

speed31hy.jpg

speed41qd.jpg

pistols.gif

"Against the World" (6 min, 17 mb)...took my inspiration frm Peirre

*Inspiration from me ?? rofl.gif lol... Your storyline was clear and really exciting but unfortunately the quality was not present...

thnkx

well i think i compressed it too much

any tips regarding good compression?? wink_o.gif

and btw ur next vid seems very cool...

any tips regarding good compression?? wink_o.gif

... wink_o.gif ...

Here is what I use:

OFP: 1600x1200 resolution + a variable setacctime

Video capture: 800x600 in 15 fps

Compression: "best settings" - same as original

xmas_o.gif

"Pierre from Belgium has sent us his latest OFP video named Speed Feeling Part 2, featuring some excellent slow motion footage. "

At first I thought you truly became the P*rvus of videotography (especially when at first it showed exactly thesame type of crossing 20 times tounge2.gif ), but it seems I was wrong wink_o.gif. Not bad, not bad at all.

...Though I think that the end sucked, using a chopper to force a car to stop? good luck... sending men right alongside the chopper? smart move tounge2.gif . But as I said: not bad!

Nice movies everyone, However Maxriga and Gredya 'waw' movie is very well done, especially because of the new concept 3D/real life combination they did, and because of the huge 'Video-Editing' efforts behind it as well, I'd definitely put it in the top 5 of the best movies ever carried out for OFP.

Keep up the nice work folks!

Best Regards

Thunderbird84

hi guys ive made my first video...took my inspiration frm Peirre biggrin_o.gif

i didnt make camera scripts cuz i was lazy..so u might find the camera a bit awkward tounge2.gif

Against the World

I dare say it was one of the best OFP video I saw till now, apart from the quality of the video itself. The story buildup, camera-angles and the used addons, specially Mapfact Nogova, the RHS GRU and the Combat vehicles does the interesting storyline justice. I only wished that the video itself had better quality, I would have downloaded 100mb instead of the 17mb for a high quality version of it. thumbs-up.gif

Excellent video hidden spectre, nice story, and all the scenes were good, storyline wasn't too slow so it kept interesting, and even if you didn't script the camera, it doesn't matter as it was still very good, and in some ways the manual movement of the camera added to the confusion in bits (like when the russians save the snipers). Really nice. I just wish it had been recorded with better FPS so it wasn't quite so jumpy (maybe try lowering Flashpoint's resolution whilst recording??). The compression of the video i had no problem with as you could tell what was going on easily enough and there wasn't any bad pixelation. I'm not too keen on downloading big (ie 30MB+) videos either.

That's an awesome movie hidden_spectre, i really like it.

Very well done , good choice of cameras movements and angles that serves a great war story packed of action .

Superb icon14.gif

"Pierre from Belgium has sent us his latest OFP video named Speed Feeling Part 2, featuring some excellent slow motion footage. "

Thank you Codarl !! Don't worry for the next ones ! The end will be more "flashpointed"...  tounge2.gif

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<  Speed Feeling - Part 2  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

speedfeeling26wf.jpg

wink_o.gif

@ MaxRiga:

Finally ! I've seen it... First, your vid is really impressive ! This is the first time I see an OFP vid with so much orignality... The shots you've made are really funny and exciting. But I can't imagine the difficulties you've experienced to get this result ! Hours and hours of work...

notworthy.gif

Nice movies everyone, However Maxriga and Gredya 'waw' movie is very well done, especially because of the new concept 3D/real life combination they did, and because of the huge 'Video-Editing' efforts behind it as well, I'd definitely put it in the top 5 of the best movies ever carried out for OFP.

Keep up the nice work folks!

Best Regards

Thunderbird84

thax man

first filming  i made in december 2005, thenwe were working on WAR AFTER WAR song and then second filming in the begining of january 2006 ( we are without jackets in the clip but it was very cold, lol ) and then we've continued working on song. So, it was about 2 months and a half clip.

where is your "TOP 5" ofp movies list ... want to see other movies you put in it wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Finally ! I've seen it... First, your vid is really impressive ! This is the first time I see an OFP vid with so much orignality... The shots you've made are really funny and exciting. But I can't imagine the difficulties you've experienced to get this result ! Hours and hours of work...

thx man, nice to hear good comments from people who knows anything about video editing. The biggest dificult was blue screen work with flashpoint units. I was asking Serial Killer guy making 6 or 10 little actions and i was filming it in different positions in my little missions i specially made for every single shot. It was also suprprise for me, that the distance in OFP is absolutely different then in real life, lol. So, it was really complicated to edit the distance of OFP with the real one. Any way, really glad you like it wink_o.gif

thx man, nice to hear good comments from people who knows anything about video editing.

The biggest dificult was blue screen work with flashpoint units. I was asking Serial Killer guy making 6 or 10 little actions and i was filming it in different positions in my little missions i specially made for every single shot. It was also suprprise for me, that the distance in OFP is absolutely different then in real life, lol. So, it was really complicated to edit the distance of OFP with the real one. Any way, really glad you like it wink_o.gif

Thanks Max...  wink_o.gif

Indeed, I imagine the difficulties you had to get the perfect "view distance"... A huge editing work for an exceptional video !

Congrats again

i had jus watched the "war after war" vid, awesome job guys

i can see the amount of work into it...brilliant i wud say...

this shud be aired on MTV biggrin_o.gif

gr8 job!!

i had jus watched the "war after war" vid, awesome job guys

i can see the amount of work into it...brilliant i wud say...

this shud be aired on MTV  biggrin_o.gif

gr8 job!!

he he

thx dude

MTV has offered me to sell my video to them for 100% rights on it but i refused, because in this case i couldn't show it to the flashpoint community .... everything for you guys, lol

P.S. just kidding, any way, thx for comparing my vid with mtv style/standarts wink_o.gif

interview and profile of the month on this site - http://opflash.h15.ru/index.p....b=3&a=1

coool , lol

@pierre fantastic once again on the part 2

loved every minute of it ,was pleased when it said to be contimued smile_o.gif

btw nice jump over the police wink_o.gif

i do want to watch this , w a w by smer4/riga ,but alas with 7.5kb my router wont stay alive so long. maybe one day it will be on another server too ? smile_o.gif hint hint

wg-2v2_3.gif

logo.jpg

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:darkred'>Watch the Promotional Video - by massrefuge</span></span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:darkred'>Download Here</span></span>

promo1.gifpromo2.gif

promo3.gifpromo4.gif

have fun  biggrin_o.gif

it became a masterpiece  notworthy.gif

mirror:

http://www.wglcti.com/wgl_q/wg_rpb_trailer_hq.rar

thanks to WGLCTI and russin for hosting !

hi guys ive made my first video...took my inspiration frm Peirre biggrin_o.gif

Against the World

I dare say it was one of the best OFP video I saw till now, apart from the quality of the video itself. The story buildup, camera-angles and the used addons, specially Mapfact Nogova, the RHS GRU and the Combat vehicles does the interesting storyline justice. I only wished that the video itself had better quality, I would have downloaded 100mb instead of the 17mb for a high quality version of it. thumbs-up.gif

SWEET JEZUS! Imho this could be used as a flashpoint promo: showing everything from infantry to air units! biggrin_o.gif

I REALLy liked the fact that the Halo drop is almost a single scene, and you see the ground approaching you with a frightening speed biggrin_o.gif . Also, the fact that you never locked (Space key) on any persons is something that really adds to the atmosphere!

I really hope you will redo this with better FPS, and if possible, some minor changes, I know this is hard, since no camera scripts were used.

-some animations during Guba's conversation would be nice.

-When the Halo jumpers touched down, the shot of the empty backwack was a bit... "erm?", maybe show the soldiers on there too (sniper playing "healing" animation over the backpack?)

-When you see the soldiers climbing up the mountain ( 01.50), it would be a great chance to show off Flashpoint's amazing view distance / detail, Increased viewdistance, some grass, and Berghoff's nature pack?

-Now I mentioned it, a bit of grass could be used on more occasions...

-When the sniper fires at the chopper, maybe you could sync the sound "more" with the shot itself? because you used a low FoV (long distance filming) it's a bit unnatural.. imo.

-During the final battle, more scenes of people massacaring / getting massacared: a bit more personal involvement tounge2.gif .

Still, I'd have your babies, if I knew you personally tounge2.gif .