Mister Frag

OFP videography

The reason there were few "Movie" makers back then, was down to many people just not having powerful PCs, time to edit, and the inspiration that has come from the latest addons.

That and many were just happy playing with addons.

the movie festival with a prize will stimulate lot of movie makers to make new movies and to try to make your best in filming it !

i'm saying this based on my own expirionce because i finished making movies long ago. And i do not have any wish to make any new ones but the competition .... wink_o.gif

Merry Christmas OFP community !  xmas_o.gif

I've just ulpoaded my "Christmas" movie on the OFPEC server...!  biggrin_o.gif

Stay tuned !

Here are some screenshots:

christmas00om.jpg

christmas17vx.jpg

christmas39ob.jpg

christmas23dx.jpg  

Now, I can continue my other "cutscene" projects...

wink_o.gif

Thank you guys !

The OFPEC competition is now over... "was"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is some screenshots of my second video with the Unsung mod...  pistols.gif (lenght: 53 sec)

unsung018hy.jpg

unsung025ph.jpg

unsung034ro.jpg

unsung046ek.jpg

The download link is coming....!  biggrin_o.gif

Stay tuned !!!!

pierre

didn't u say u make it one huge movie? confused_o.gif

it's up to you, of course, but 3-5 movies by 53 seconds is .. too ... you know ... silly ? icon_rolleyes.gif

didn't u say u make it one huge movie?

It's true Smer4... But finaly, I will make, at least, 3 trailers for the unsung mod, so this one is the shortest of all. (more than 3 min for the last one)

After that, I will make a movie with the AIRWOLF MOD...  pistols.gif - My favorite TV-Serie...  biggrin_o.gif *

wink_o.gif

* Edit: The Jurassic now... whistle.gif

hey!

eddyD,

very nice first try! i thought about something you did earlier, but knowing i'm not an movie maker so thoughts gone fastly...

update this cutscene...

add to Kuznetsov runway lights, it would look better...

put a row of sailors, make them to salute, while camera will be moving from first sailor to the last one in the row...

music reminds me Sovietism... So you could change music to something newer from Russia...

this video is really much promising... just needs to be longer and with more action, but that doesn't mean to fire missiles, or air battles... it could be video, dedicated to russian sailors or navy pilots, who has to show russian power of aircraft carrier...

i think you can make a better scenario...

Good luck! thumbs-up.gif

Nice for a first one ! Try to test "deeply" the camera script and the setacctime command... The render will be better!

biggrin_o.gif I've made a special gift to Humvee, leader of "The Lost World" mod... xmas_o.gif

Here are the screenshots of the trailer#1 : (With its "overloaded" blackfading, this movie is quite unsual...)

jurassic17ow.jpg

jurassic28tl.jpg

jurassic35sp.jpg

jurassic44cu.jpg

The movie is uploading...

xmas_o.gif

* Very intresting video... Good job Silent War ! My favorite part of the film was the "acrobatic" scripts...  biggrin_o.gif

------------------------------------------------------------

Here it is guys! 2 short videos for Christmas xmas_o.gif

<<<<<<<<<<  Unsung Video #2 >>>>>>>>>>>

unsung27uk.jpg

<<<<<<<< Jurassic Parc Mod Trailer #1 >>>>>>>

jurassic19ye.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------

wink_o.gif

Silent War trailer was awesome! that anims do look cool! notworthy.gif

and Pierre's videos were good, but i'm in condition  wow_o.gif  after watching SW trailer...

The MOD team Silent War has made a trailer and all I can say is in one word WoW  wow_o.gif

Here is the link to their trailer Silent War Trailer

super !

i like they added additional sounds ( ofp sounds bud put it over flashpoint video ).

scripts r just awesom and Gedis ... khmm khmm ... Belorus hes border line with Lithuania too ... LOL

They can make not just Belorus-Poland missions, but Belorus Latvia/Lithuania missions too, and i like it wink_o.gif

and Pierre's videos were good, but i'm in condition  wow_o.gif  after watching SW trailer...

I think I m gonna stop the additional sounds for the vids and try to make longer cutscenses with the greatest movies soundtracks... whistle.gif

It's finally the same result and especially, it's really more easy and less complex to edit!  

goodnight.gif

* Edit: After my last vids, you're not in condition Gedis...?  sad_o.gif

if Poland woun't attack Lithuania then it's ok, but if in different way, then i'll give you a war and more...

it's enough that Armija Kravoja made genocide around Vilnius area in WW2... mad_o.gif

I go eating and hop, to the party....  yay.gif

So, H A P P Y  N E W  Y E A R  O F P  C O M M U N I T Y !

Get more pleasure with OFP in 2006, oh I mean with AA !  pistols.gif  

xmas_o.gif

just wondering but do you have any more plans with OFP Pierre ? your work is outstanding and i would love to see more vids from you but something with a bit more plot not just showing new models/effects off mmore of a story based vid would be very good

just wondering but do you have any more plans with OFP Pierre ?

Yes I do. I have a lot of plans with OFP, it’s still my favorite game. As soon as AA is released, I buy it and I start immediately filming with it ! notworthy.gif

I hope it's gonna be also possible to use the amazing editor with AA... I mean, I know perfectly the editor and the "script" method of OFP 1, so I hope it will be the same for #2.

your work is outstanding and i would love to see more vids from you but something with a bit more plot  not just showing new models/effects off mmore of a story based vid would be very good

Thank you...  smile_o.gif

It's my final goal: create a huge story (nearly 20 minutes) like a "real" movie, but it's really difficult for me. I mean, I use my creativity to get the final "result" with the .sqs commands, the perfect point of view to film exactly what I want, BUT I have difficulties to know what I want... LOL  crazy_o.gif Everything is POSSIBLE in OFP ! I need a precis sript !

Now, it's maybe a paradox, but I need more time to invent the story-boards than to create the movie !  confused_o.gif