Mister Frag

OFP videography

well... this is sad... huh.gif

who ever is saying you are making bad videos, they are wrong!

not the words shows it, but job... which at this moment is = 0

so don't judge people about something you do not tryed or made! you are just 0, if i should lissten to someone, then it would be people, knowing much about what they are talking.

enough of this crap!

P.S. hey, ofp movie makers, where's your movies? you forgot to feed us! Arma is coming and nothing to eat? mad_o.gif we are hungry! thumbs-up.gifnotworthy.gif

Quote[/b] ]Enough of that please.

Only Criticise other's when you can criticise yourself.

Ha ha, i like a critic, always. But Maxriga think that all peoples on flashpoint.ru who criticise his works are asshols, so..... maybe you just need a translations of his  sentences about critic on flashpoint.ru ?

Quote[/b] ]not the words shows it, but job

sry i don't work with OFP movies, but i study game development, & i know how to write a scenario & work with a camera, make a montage of video clips, because i do it, so it give me a power to juge his work to...

Quote[/b] ]Enough of that please.

Only Criticise other's when you can criticise yourself.

Ha ha, i like a critic, always. But Maxriga think that all peoples on flashpoint.ru who criticise his works are asshols, so..... maybe you just need a translations of his  sentences about critic on flashpoint.ru ?

Quote[/b] ]not the words shows it, but job

sry  i don't work with OFP movies, but i study game development, & i know how to write a scenario & work with a camera, make a montage of video clips, because i do it, so it give me a power to juge his work to...

please, be so kind, make translations smile_o.gif)))

and please, be so kind as to show us what are u doing with "montage" and "work with a camera" ... lol

P.S. - power to juge ... lol

funny kid

P.S.S. - guys, flashpoint.ru forum has a lot of good people. forum also has english topics and easy to register. you can look around to find more interesting russian contacts in their community. i'm sorry he said he's from f.ru but we all have dumbs in our local communities wink_o.gif

what the point of this forum then? isn't it easire just to release videos and close discussion?

Any user even if they dont know movie making, still can post about things they want to be improved and what they like.

In most times it's impossible to make perfect videos but you have to accept some criticizm, so next time videos can be improved.

[APS]Gnat

To be a good critic it doesn't mean  you can make movies.

What i said abocve is what i think, and creator of video doesn't have to listen to it.

Personaly, I make movies only because OFP is my favorite computer game, that's all.

A competition ? To win a car? a travel? or a m-16 maybe ?!? LOL   rofl.gif

A poll could eventualy be intresting...

>My final movie is really close! More than 6 Go for 5 minutes of full action...  biggrin_o.gif

Here are some screenshots:

hugerelease18bt.jpg

hugerelease26os.jpg

hugerelease35zm.jpg

hugerelease46zu.jpg

hugerelease57gp.jpg

hugerelease64yc.jpg

Stay tuned !

I think it is better to share scripts & ideas that enable others to make great movies as well

have u shared ur skripts and ideas a lot with other movie makers?

I'll gladly repeat myself smile_o.gif

I'm really eager to see more OFP movies and more cooperation, so here's the simple cinematic OFP recipe I stick to:

- enableradio false if the radio is not functional to your scene (it removes auto text and the standard voices)

- showcinemaborder false

- remove the HUD if it's not functional, it always adds a 1st person POV even to 3rd person scenery. You can remove the HUD with dxdll.

- proximity is all: film both sides of the story & avoid "unattached" omniscient & "olympic" point of views.

I would be interested to hear what tools and techniques specop9, smer4 and others use to achieve their nice camera angles & perspectives. It's a pity the standard "camera.sqs" is so static.

- The video surveillance camera overlay was effected by means of an After Effects Plugin named CameraPOV. I spiced up the footage a bit for the sake of variety, but it would be cool to have such effects in OFP2.

8 Minutes of Desert Combat!!!

All the highlights from the i. vs [LiT] game mixed with 5 songs making it over 8 minutes long. Alot of Tank and AT action, no corner campers here smile_o.gif

Info

Name: DcT_Vol.1

Codec:wmv

Lenght:8 min 12 s

Seize:170mb

Download Link

http://www.onlinewarfare.net/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=28

Pictures

http://www.onlinewarfare.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5870#post5870

OFP Movie Critic-At-Large

Okay, so, where to begin...

"Davai Za" (which I am assuming means something in Russian), the latest offering from movie-maker Kenwort, is an interesting blend of background noise and dark settings...and not much else. To begin, the music, how can I put this...was awful. It has to be said, but the pertinence that that music had to combat was negligable, and the fact that it drowned out the noise of battle (whatever little battle there was) made it hard to maintain interest in the movie. On that point, the relatively dark shots and the lack of action in the movie (at all points except the beginning) left me wondering- what IS this movie about? What is the singer blaring on about? What's with that damn harmonica?

However-

The usage of FFUR 2005 made the video more enjoyable, as it was refreshing to see excellently-rendered T-80 tanks roll down a road, no matter that the last tank was lost in darkness.

Unfortunately, this critic sees several problems with the video, thus rendering it a no-save in the critic's library.

Final rating, 1 and 1/2 stars, out of five.

It must be said that Kenworts earlier releases were much more enjoyable and watchable- those are highly recommended.

-Breaker Out

hey dont blame me! its not my videomission... i just recorded a videomission with FFUR pack so some here could watch it and enjoy and.. who are u any way? some kindof movie critic or something? confused_o.gif

No blame intended- just a fair and unbiased look... I gave your past work credit, so relax. I look forward to your next video.

-Breaker Out

finaly! something put russian song Davai za into ofp!

well you need to understand song's words and make a mission by them...

a little bit action, romance, nature and it will be cool!

keep it up!

russian millitary songs from band "Liube" : davai za and kombat, are best military songs in the whole military songs world!

@Pierre  notworthy.gif

best movie ever made with ofp!

thumbs-up.gif  inlove.gif

@Kenwort

don't forget Liube - Spetsnaz nener.gif

Gedis dont forger Liube - Soldat wink_o.gif

Pierre outstanding movie tounge2.gif

tell me do you make counter strike movies?

i saw one cs movie and it was made by Pierre

dont know maby it is ...u huh.gif

Best movie so far, although I must admit that I haven't seen all the movie that are made.

Anyhow... notworthy.gif

My new movie's online....your comments would be greatly appreciated!

five and a half minutes of looking at slowmotion special effects...

not special. with the exeption of the AAA tracer scenes, wich I liked because they reminded me of a different movie! (RA2yr intro), wich I am sure wasn't your goal wink_o.gif .

all in all: boring.

OFP Movie Critic-At-Large

This next movie, well, there really isnt any doubt about the subject material "FFUR Huge Release Movie". The title is pretty self-explanatory, no?

Anyhow, another showcase of glitz and FFUR-glamour, this release (excuse me, HUGE RELEASE) from Pierre, er, from Belgium (speaking of which, HUGE RELEASE is probably more PC than HUGE DISCHARGE or HUGE PHALLIC OBJECT or maybe OBJECTS IN MIRROR ARE CLOSER THAN THEY APPEAR) is, by all accounts, supposed to be great. My hopes were high for this video, and some were met, though some, well, they fell by the wayside.

To begin: Music. Uhm, this techno beat wasnt exactly the type of Paul Oakenfold stuff that I am used to hearing (and if he was the creator of said music, sorry) but it got to be a little repetitive, and, once again, it blocked out any of the SFX that should have been present in the movie.

However, a positive note is that the resolution and speed of the video was fantastic, making the action shots positively PR-riffic if BIS ever wants to use it for promotional material.

Some of the scenes in HUGE DISCHARGE, er, RELEASE were a little overdone (see Apachies V. AA gun) and could have been toned down a bit, though I can understand why one would create scenes such as this. An example of explosions being put to good use can be seen in the opening moments of the movie, where a giant explosion rocks the middle of a desert oasis. That could have used SFX to bolster the feeling of explode-ability. Ahem.

One part of the video that had me confused was the sequence where a Russkie soldier wearing sunglasses (we'll call him Ray-Ban man) is throwing his Kalashnikov around, putting a few rounds into some American troops, running to and fro, and generally giving Oakley a run for it's money. In addition, Ray-Ban man is wearing sunglasses in the Soviet Army. Army. Soviet. Sunglasses. You do the math. Ray-Ban man did look very stylish with an 80s-chic rougeish flair. Thanks for the laffs, Pierre from Lichtenstien, I mean, Belgium.

Anyhoo, the dynamic camera angles used to film the airborne sequences with rockets and bombs were my favorite parts. The filming style used to highlight the aircraft was great, and this critic hopes to see more of this type of airborne videography from Pierre from Newark in the future. I mean Belgium. Sorry.

To sum up, the scenes were captured expertly (nice and light! ) and the music was not to my liking (what do I know, Im an American Peeg-Doggie) but the movie itself merits in areas that others do not. My rating? 3 and 1/4 stars, out of 5.

Breaker Out

Quote[/b] ]Ray-Ban man is wearing sunglasses in the Soviet Army

Russian mate, russian...

some of them even play the play station in Chechenian Barracks, you know...

smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]all in all: boring.

What's that boring dude?

This guy spent more than 30 days 5 hours a day to make this movie, with no offense...I'm not sure that 'boring' would be quite enough to argue about your point of view.

Regards

TB84

Excuse me, Russian. Really? Interesting. Well, if they are fightingthe Americans, it would seem that they are soviet, but whatever. Nonetheless, sunglasses are generally frowned upon unless there is good reason to have them.

-Breaker Out

He used the FFUR 2005 for that sequence, americans fight against russians, 'fictionnal' conflict as in 'the sum of all fears', though...

it's a bit like if you say 'Fiji islands vs New Zealand'...

it never happened and hopefully won't never happen.

smile_o.gif

Regards

TB84

it's a bit like if you say 'Fiji islands vs New Zealand'...

rofl.gif  rofl.gif  rofl.gif

that was really funny compare smile_o.gif))))))

to Breaker44

i have to say that i almost agree with everything that u've said before. and it whould be interesting to hear critic about my movies from you at this point wink_o.gif

to Pierre

man, u r the best without any doubts

i have never seen so great movie with everything inside -

4 - video editing

5 - action with music

5 - scripts and flashpoint beauties

how many people were working on your movie and why u've made only one blue screen shot? smile_o.gif and can u please give me links on some others mivies u've made ( not only in games if u've made real ones )

Quote[/b] ]all in all: boring.

What's that boring dude?

This guy spent more than 30 days 5 hours a day to make this movie, with no offense...I'm not sure that 'boring' would be quite enough to argue about your point of view.

Regards

TB84

Even if he spend four years developing that movie my judgement would still be thesame: to me it was over five minutes of setacctime 0.2 / explosions, it just got boring after awhile wink_o.gif .

Ofcourse, Pierre can do with it whatever he wants, allot of people like his videos, so maybe it's just Breaker and me wink_o.gif .

Dear Gandalf,

It's true, most of my vids are in setacctime 0.1 or 0.05 or even 0.01... The reasons are very easy to understand:

First, the setacctime command give me more FREEDOM and TIME to place correctly my cameras. Otherwise, in setacctime 1, all the combats/flights/etc... are too short and it's really difficult. Secondly, with a low setacctime, I can optimize the quality of my vids... I mean, FRAPS has huge difficulties to record long combat (a high fps kills fraps...) It depends if there are a lot of people/tank/aricraft in the same time when you film.

You've right ! But I'm just a beginner/novice.  welcome.gif I began my first vid 6 months ago. I think, maybe in 12 months, It will be completely different than these ones.. So now, I m gonna try to film more combats with a setactime>1  wink_o.gif  and aslo, it 's my new challenge, try to put real audio effects

I have huge projects for ofp. It's my tribute to the best video game ever made in this world...  biggrin_o.gif

To breaker44: Your observations are intresting also...

Stay tuned and thank you for your great comments guys !!!!

PIERRE - OFP MOVIE MAKER

PS: Sorry for my pooring english !!!

Well, I thought the vid was awesome smile_o.gif. Been sending it to friends who've never played OFP