Mister Frag

OFP videography

Quote[/b] ]Maybe you want some competition?

sure i want to !!!!!!!!!!!!!

if some1 will make better movie then mines i will have a point to make the new one ! wink_o.gif

GREAT !  biggrin_o.gif  Me too...

I'll release my FFUR movie before the end of the current year, so keep tuned to get THAT point mate !

your FFUR videos were good, there is nothing to say bad about it wink_o.gif

So, how will we make this competiotion? xmas_o.gif

So, how will we make this competiotion? xmas_o.gif

LOL... There are no winners/no loosers - It's just a game !

biggrin_o.gif

nah, it's not interesting

we need real competition

i'm wating what DPS will say about his idea for competition smile_o.gif

Here the idea (you can name them rulessmile_o.gif ) :

1) Short (5-7 minutes)

2) Only OFP based video (no others game video and novideo from films)

3) Any addons are welocme:)

4) Any story line.

5) I think that custom sound work not needed, just only the music (to decrase production time)

6) Winner will be elected by open poll in Bohemia Interactive OF forum.

7) Looser must eat his hat. Joke:) Award is "Prize of spectator sympathies" (priz zritelskih simpatiy wink_o.gif )

Do you agreed?smile_o.gif

@ Dec. 11 2005,12:23)]

Here the idea (you can name them rulessmile_o.gif ) :

1) Short (5-7 minutes)

2) Only OFP based video (no others game video and novideo from films)

3) Any addons are welocme:)

4) Any story line.

5) I think that custom sound work not needed, just only the music (to decrase production time)

6) Winner will be elected by open poll in Bohemia Interactive OF forum.

7) Looser must eat his hat. Joke:) Award is "Prize of spectator sympathies" (priz zritelskih simpatiy wink_o.gif )

Do you agreed?smile_o.gif

lol

there is no point to make the new movies in the case if competition has no prize smile_o.gif and it's not really interesting to make just pull somewhere on the forum without good informational help from any big flashpoint site. for example www.ofp.info wink_o.gif

Take any of my old ones for ur pull ( the red snow, for ex ) if u simply want to make pull to compare movies.

Just think out something more interesting and i will be agree to take competition smile_o.gif))

Of course with informational support with sites like ofp.info and flashpopint.ru of course, but I think this not needed before both movies finished. I'm talk just about an method of election of winner.

@ Dec. 11 2005,12:58)]Of course with informational support with sites like ofp.info and flashpopint.ru of course, but I think this not needed before both movies finished. I'm talk just about an method of election of winner.

the pull as method of election is the only way how to do that. sure it must be the pull. So, just think about prize and who will orgonize all this competition and we can start wink_o.gif

What kind of prise? What it should be? I was think it about only as "Prize of spectator sympathies"...

About who organise that...Maybe some one from community from this forum?

@ Dec. 11 2005,13:36)]What kind of prise? What it should be? I was think it about only as "Prize of spectator sympathies"...

About who organise that...Maybe some one from community from this forum?

there must be some1 who organize it and the prize and i'm in wink_o.gif i think it should pay attantion a lot of movie makers!

you think you will win one ?

if Smer4 is anything it's confident  crazy_o.gif .

So for clarification, anybody can participate, and we have...   how many weeks time?  smile_o.gif

should be written in rules of organizer, but for sure not less then month from the begining od competition, i think.

sorry I don't think this competition stuff is a good idea, because it relies on secrecy and ... competition

I think it is better to share scripts & ideas that enable others to make great movies as well

sorry I don't think this competition stuff is a good idea, because it relies on secrecy and ... competition

I think it is better to share scripts & ideas that enable others to make great movies as well

have u shared ur skripts and ideas a lot with other movie makers?

I don't film any more. As i said long ago on this forum - I need some1 who makes movie better then THE RED SNOW, AKULA2 or THE ACCIDENT. In this case i will have incentive to film new one smile_o.gif

The competition whould be also good incentive.

Why has DPS disapared? I thought he will organize the competition for us once we offered this idea !?

Yep the competition is only stimul to make some nice looking movie:) It is friendly fight:) Max, you know my ICQ, let the discuss the rules in that, and then copy to there:)

Quote[/b] ]I need some1 who makes movie better then THE RED SNOW, AKULA2 or THE ACCIDENT.

smer4 u forgot about this whistle.gif

Quote[/b] ] ok this is the new link for dl my video

LA HAINE VIDEO

u will have another screen and u have to click on link

FJM3.RAR

it temporary i check for resolve it better

thx

Quote[/b] ]I need some1 who makes  movie better then THE RED SNOW, AKULA2  or THE ACCIDENT.

smer4 u forgot about this whistle.gif

Quote[/b] ] ok this is the new link for dl my video

LA HAINE VIDEO

u will have another screen and u have to click on link

FJM3.RAR

it temporary i check for resolve it better

thx

nope, i didn't forget it wink_o.gif

this is best ( for my opinion ) flashpoint video ( musical ) clip.

but we are speaking about movie wink_o.gif

that's quite different options.

I think the competition between video makers already exists since a while...except it was 'nonofficial '.

The incoming movie (FFUR Promo movie) that pierre's working on is quite impressive, it would definitely worth to take part in this competition.

Good luck all.

smile_o.gif

Best Regards

Thunderbird84

Smer4

hé hé

did you forget how ppl from flashpoint.ru "love"  rofl.gif  your videos & clips ? and that there wasn't even one person who like it... After this all you have the courage to say here that you make videos who can make a competition with monsters of OFPvideo like Pierre From Belgium? Don't make me laugh *censored*... Forget about anything which contain a words like - video, clip, camera  nener.gif

Smer4

hé hé

did you forget how ppl from flashpoint.ru "love"  rofl.gif  your videos & clips ? and that there wasn't even one person who like it... After this all you have the courage to say here that you make videos who can make a competition with monsters of OFPvideo like Pierre From Belgium? Don't make me laugh *censored*... Forget about anything which contain a words like - video, clip, camera  nener.gif

lot of people likes my movies and lot of them don't ... but who are YOU (!?) to tell me anything about video-clip-camera? Have we ever seen or watched anything u made?

Now, please, don't be an ass ( as u really looked on f.ru ) and finaly show us u can do something.

Quote[/b] ]I think the competition between video makers already exists since a while...except it was 'nonofficial '.

i have never felt any compititions between moviemakers smile_o.gif

but we clearly see that there are lot of good videos have been made during last year. Probably now we can compare many of it but i'm not sure it was done during none-official competitions smile_o.gif

I remember there was not a single flashpoint video when i made my first movie ( it calls - russia ) except some funny little clips. But i think it was a good example to start video industry in flashpoint wink_o.gif

i whould be very glad if some1 ( better if any big flashpoint site ) orginizes movie competition or festival wink_o.gif

just imagine - flashpoint movies festival ! sounds cool smile_o.gif)))

Quote[/b] ]lot of people likes my movies and lot of them don't ... but who are YOU (!?) to tell me anything about video-clip-camera? have we ever seen or watched anything u made?

in your situation - silence is gold,

sometimes better to do nothing, than doing things like you do, not to be a public joker

in your situation - silence is gold,

sometimes better to do nothing, than doing things like you do, not to be a public joker

Enough of that please.

Only Criticise other's when you can criticise yourself.