Mister Frag

OFP videography

Quote[/b] ]ps: pierre where is your video from FFUR

He'll finish it very soon.

smile_o.gif

Regards

TB84

nice script-work can u upload the pbo file will be great smile_o.gif

its look like my first video with ofp 1.46 but not as well as this one smile_o.gif

i will make special website for showing all thing was doing with ofp video like an inventory of movies with pictures.

for have a general view on it.

ps: pierre where is your video from FFUR

Here's the .pbo for the NAA Movie...

NAA Movie .PBO in a .Zip

lol thunderbird84 dont push him too much tounge2.gif

thx alots Uziyahu , the guy who make this long video with only ofp support got many time i think for adjust cutscene and set up all thing right, its the biggest work i saw about cutscene in video.

That NAA movie is that the old movie with that great "the good, the bad & the ugly scene" at the end?

That NAA movie is that the old movie with that great "the good, the bad & the ugly scene" at the end?

Yup, this one.

One of the best video scene in OFP so far.

It's a huge moment smile_o.gif

If the NAA Movie doesn't work quite right, it helps to adjust the view distance for your game. 850 - 900 seems to work correctly.

It worked fine in ECP. I tried to get it to work in FFUR (would have looked great with the new units), but it stops where the M1 tank is firing the civilian man out of its main gun.

Use the new maps that came with FFUR. Those would make the video look good even with the old units.

cool gonna check it out!!!

While at made two 7 min movies of Onlinewarfare action.

OnlineWarfare - Full Of Hexen - Volume 1

http://www.onlinewarfare.net/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=10

OnlineWarfare - Full Of Hexen - Volume 2

http://www.onlinewarfare.net/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=11

Kentwort, you still not intrested in helping out making game movies from matches at ow? Your help and movie making skill is needed smile_o.gif

Title: "Incoming  Winter"

Description: Remake "Incoming" in winter climate, improved several scenes and added new with new music etc.

Rainbow... w

well this movie was better than the 1st incoming vid...

but... u could make more battle scenes not only one area..

whistle.gif

#DK# vs USA WarGames Playoffs 2004 Round 2.

Its like 200mb but with good quality smile_o.gif Shows you what it feels like to be playing 9vs9 C&H with WGL addons.

Download here

hosted by www.onlinewarfare.net

Pierre, the FFUR2005 vid was badass. Xhan, I'm loving your second trailer.

Question though, because I've been racking my head for the past couple days. I recognize the music in both the above vids, but I can't place it. Where are they from? I'm thinking they both sound very Zimmer or Greggson-Williams, but I'd love to find out for sure where they're taken from. I'm practically losing sleep over this. tounge2.gif

Kenwort: OMG that snowboard video is hilarious. rofl.gif

The first video is probably by hans zimmer, and sounds like it was from The Rock. and the 2nd video is from Top gun for sure. since top gun was about F-14s :P

I was thinking The Rock initially while watching the FFUR2005 video, but there were bits that had me wondering if it was from another Zimmer or Greggson-Williams scores.

As for the second vid, I was referring to XHan2000's second trailer, not Pierre's F14 vid. Since that one was obviously from the Top Gun score. wink_o.gif

Badass ? huh.gif

> Ok... Every comments (positive or negative) are usefull !

To enhance the quality of my future vids, could you, LoTekK, give me more details about your opinion ??

Why so bad ??

Badass ? huh.gif

> Ok... Every comments (positive or negative) are usefull !

To enhance the quality of my future vids, could you, LoTekK, give me more details about your opinion ??

Why so bad ??

unlike what an internet translation can give in french, "badass" is not a negative word, it means something like "awesome" wink_o.gif

Yup, Sanc's right. Badass basically means awesome, very cool. thumbs-up.gif In particular, I'm a real sucker for big Hollywoodish camera moves (one shot in particular that sticks out in my head was the slow mo shot panning shot of the black op running to his objective after getting dropped off). They may be considered cheesy, but I love 'em. Choice of music helped immensely, too. smile_o.gif

So what was the music in the '05 trailer? crazy_o.giftounge2.gif

notworthy.gif  - I have to check my english vocabulary....  biggrin_o.gif

THANKS A LOT GUYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Hollywoodish camera moves"...? You will love the next ones !!

Stay tuned !

PS: The music from FFUR2005? Crimson Tide! (original ffur song)