Mister Frag

OFP videography

Theres an option on fraps if you want to record the sound or not..  wink_o.gif

everytime i run fraps on ofp my fps drops to 2  sad_o.gif  banghead.gif

you need to try a lower screen resolution, I always do mine in the 640 range

LOL my game resolution is stuck on 1024-768 and when i tried to take it down ofp crashed.. my desktop runs on 1280-1024.. and i also tried ofp on that but it crashed lol  huh.gif  biggrin_o.gif

any sugestions  yay.gif

Don't switch resolutions in-game, you can use the OFP Preferences in your OFP directory and set your resolution in there, then click start. That's usually how I do it

I made me a little movie lately (my first though). Story is unfortunatly based on the GR3 E3 trailer, but thought it would be appreciated. Video was shot in VBS1 with fraps ( huh.gif strange enough i had to redo the sound because fraps didn't captured it very well). My scripting skills s**ks and was planning to redo some parts...but decided to release it like that.

Hope you folks enjoy it:

Grab it here >VBS1 movie

Special thanks and remarks:

-Special thanks to RHS for giving permission to use their desert tanks.

-Special thanks to Jenny (nephilim) for allowing me to release the movie since i used one of her upcoming mercenaries (still beta! and under development)  wink_o.gif

-Special thanks to the creators of BIS & VBS1 and the 3rd party addons used in the movie.

I like those Animations, are those portable into OFP? Or were they made by BIA

These are some videos from multiplayer.

this is a video from vbs mp:

VBS movie (WMV, 52MB)

This is an ofp mp video from a game this morning:

OFP CTI (WMV, 37MB)

They're abit big file size wise but they're quite long (12mins 45secs for VBS movie, 9mins for ofp video).

Quote[/b] ]I like those Animations, are those portable into OFP? Or were they made by BIA

AFAIK i only used VBS animations (and no animation packs).

Made a movie for the upcomming 2vs2 Ballz of Steel tournament hosted by OnlineWarFare.Net

Only 3 spots left in it!!! http://www.onlinewarfare.net/forums/

<span style='font-family:Times New Roman'><span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:Blue'>Ballz Of Steel Movie</span></span></span><------DOWNLOAD

very basic made, more pround of some effects than movie clips. The final movie will be much more intressting.

yeah some nice shots

I especially liked the helicopter strafing the convoy in the village and the A10 taxiing

there was some jumbled & overload material as well

all the more because you seem to have the strong specs to film rather fluently, you definitely need to use DXDLL's no-UI option, video really needs to look like a film

yeah i know but ive got a crapy pc and those DXDLL's wont work

sad_o.gif

regarding DXDLL and no-ui:

I've got a crappy PC too, and my Geforce 4 MX 400 is not DXDLL compatible either

but it is possible to run DXDLL with no-UI feature and all other options unselected. The hit on performance is relatively small in that case.

but it's a free world of course wink_o.gif

Not really combat, but its from OFP and its got shootin' involved.

(Dirty) Cops and Robbers Rightclick, Save as...

Hehehaha, that text at the beginning, rofl.gif Im from finland, and freenken hillarious biggrin_o.gif

nice aerobatics, but not TOP smile_o.gif i want also to fly with max riga, put out my manuevers... smile_o.gif)

I want to show my shou :P my flying skills...

AND PLEASE, GET A JOYSTICK FOR THAT!!!

P.S. you will see what i mean, when you will have it... wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]nice aerobatics, but not TOP i want also to fly with max riga, put out my manuevers... )

I want to show my shou :P my flying skills...

AND PLEASE, GET A JOYSTICK FOR THAT!!!

P.S. you will see what i mean, when you will have it...

smer4 - is my nick name there but i'm MaxRiga smile_o.gif))

sure u r welcome to fly with me , any time, i usually play in GameSpy this ModernAirCombats missions -

http://www.flashpointzone.com/file_details.phtml?id=689

join me by IP when u geth this and show me how u fly wink_o.gif

first volume of a little bst movie done. Always good to hear feedback, i already know its good wink_o.gif Nah :P. Its really fun recording players with that camera script, makets it a true challenge to get good clips!

http://files.filefront.com/BallzOf....fo.html

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Kentwort, if you are intressted in helping out recording movies like the one above. Your help would be needed! We will need help to make good DesertCombatTournament movies.

Shoulds start in 2 weeks! http://www.onlinewarfare.net/forums.