Mister Frag

OFP videography

redface nice movie too m8 wink_o.gif

I liked the part where the guard watching the TV listen to sport tounge_o.gif

Really nice m8 wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Maxriga/Smer great movie like allways m8  

Really enjoyed it m8

thx

Quote[/b] ]smer4, very nice. I'm a bit confused though: are the water effects all in Silent Hunter or where can I get these water effects for OFP boats?

thx

ask CJE, i think it's FDF mod

your movie is great, i'm really happy that since i started making good movies ( and video clips ) lot of other people have stoped making first-view rambo shooting shit.

Yours tribute is the best one i've seen so far ( not including me of course, lol )

keep filming, really good and taleanted!

redface very nice job, I've shared it with my colleagues, you get extra points for the Armed Assault plug at the end wink_o.gif

Hi! I'm Kenwort from -=Ronin=- squad and i have made my first flashpoint movie... its about war in vietnam!

Hope you like it.. as i did making it! smile_o.gif

Download the movie

super video redface!! I would really like to see the parts with the SOBR troops in the train marshalling yard and the Apache helicopter strike in the middle east esque country extended though!

Excellent work

I released my movie announced above: "OFP1: A Tribute to Variety"

Download location[ (right click = save as) (ftp takes a while to start; the file is 30 Mb. and .wmv format)

cool video, both thumbs up form me icon14.gificon14.gif

i liked the helo attack and omon ops most because the sounds added so much to the atmosphere, i wish more missions were built like this.

also the video surveillance monitor vision on the train yard looked ver realistic,

yould you mind tellin me which program u have used to make the clip ?

I released my movie announced above: "OFP1: A Tribute to Variety"

Download location[ (right click = save as) (ftp takes a while to start; the file is 30 Mb. and .wmv format)

cool video, both thumbs up form me icon14.gificon14.gif

i liked the helo attack and omon ops most because the sounds added so much to the atmosphere, i wish more missions were built like this.

also the video surveillance monitor vision on the train yard looked ver realistic,

yould you mind tellin me which program u have used to make the clip ?

thank you for your feedback, I'm glad most people seem to like it tounge_o.gif

@MrBurns: your question is a bit tricky since most Combat PHOTOgraphy pro's refuse to clarify how they achieve their results. But I expressly want to drag more people and especially more Combat Photographers into filming their setups since they have the visual detail my computer can't produce. (I already expressed this wish at the very beginning of the new CP thread, which by the way also earned me Placebo's wrath for another reason ...  wink_o.gif The video surveillance camera overlay was effected by means of an After Effects Plugin named CameraPOV. I spiced up the footage a bit for the sake of variety, but it would be cool to have such effects in OFP2.

I'm really eager to see more OFP movies and more cooperation, so here's the simple cinematic OFP recipe I stick to:

- enableradio false if the radio is not functional to your scene (it removes auto text and the standard voices)

- showcinemaborder false

- remove the HUD if it's not functional, it always adds a 1st person POV even to 3rd person scenery. You can remove the HUD with dxdll.

- proximity is all: film both sides of the story & avoid "unattached" omniscient & "olympic" point of views.

I would be interested to hear what tools and techniques specop9, smer4 and others use to achieve their nice camera angles & perspectives. It's a pity the standard "camera.sqs" is so static.

Quote[/b] ]showcinemaborder false

Hey thanks for that, I had no idea it was possible to take away that cinema border... I should give it a go sometime!  smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]I would be interested to hear what tools and techniques specop9, smer4 and others use to achieve their nice camera angles & perspectives. It's a pity the standard "camera.sqs" is so static.

Believe it or not, I mostly use camera.sqs for when I dont really feel like scripting a camera (sometimes the camera can stutter around and not make a smooth pan effect)

Vegas 4.0 is the program I use...and my perspective on videos is completely based on fitting the sound (ie SFX and music) together perfectly with whats going on visually.

In a sense, I want my videos to be 80% sound appealing rather than visual

Quote[/b] ]I would be interested to hear what tools and techniques specop9, smer4 and others use to achieve their nice camera angles & perspectives. It's a pity the standard "camera.sqs" is so static.

Believe it or not, I mostly use camera.sqs for when I dont really feel like scripting a camera (sometimes the camera can stutter around and not make a smooth pan effect)

Vegas 4.0 is the program I use...and my perspective on videos is completely based on fitting the sound (ie SFX and music) together perfectly with whats going on visually.

In a sense, I want my videos to be 80% sound appealing rather than visual

almost same here just that i dont have vegas, i´m bound to use movie maker instead.

for view angles blackdogs cameras.sqs seems perfect for me as you don´t have to write camscripts.

when i cut it all togehter im generally lucky and the music i selected kinda fits to the resulting video.

thank you both for your hints,

hope vegas has a trial version biggrin_o.gif

Redface damn nice video, loved the WW2 stuff at the beginning smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Maxriga/Smer great movie like allways m8

Really enjoyed it m8

thx

Quote[/b] ]smer4, very nice. I'm a bit confused though: are the water effects all in Silent Hunter or where can I get these water effects for OFP boats?

thx

ask CJE, i think it's FDF mod

your movie is great, i'm really happy that since i started making good movies ( and video clips ) lot of other people have stoped making first-view rambo shooting shit.

Yours tribute is the best one i've seen so far ( not including me of course, lol )

keep filming, really good and taleanted!

If by water effects you mean "Spray" then it is in Silent Hunter.

If you mean the explosions on the ship, it's FDF mod. wink_o.gif

Made a promo video of my next campaign:      H E R E

4.20 minutes

9.15 MB@200KB/sec+

Click on "Free" at the bottom of the page and wait for 60 seconds. sad_o.gif

When the download is ready click on "RedDragonRising.wmv", again at the bottom of the page.

Nice video, but volume up! tounge_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]hallo! I made this movie actually in 5hours    thats wy it haz some mistakes  

loti forša filma !!!!

well, now i know why u didn't accept my offer to make movie for your clan smile_o.gif))  u've decided to make it by your self smile_o.gif))

well, i'm glad that latvian movie-makers rulzzz, lol

and sure i was suprised to hear my song in the movie ( gredya music, words by me, but any way, it's cool )

but if to make deeper analys -

1-movie is boring, because it's too long. really, i had same problems in my first movies and realised it later

2-it whould be better to make conflict on rus-latvian border, for example. your are in latvian clan, so, it whould be "the clan" movie.

3-really nice addons but explosions are sux, so, guys, use y2k3, and may be even play on my or yours servel later ;)

but once again, really great movie if it's one of your first movies

paldies smer4...

The movie was boring becouse i had no 1 to wach demos:P

Now im thinking about making clan movie but i need more free space on my pc confused_o.gif i got only 40gb free space on my hdd sad_o.gif

well, now i know why u didn't accept my offer to make movie for your clan smile_o.gif)) u've decided to make it by your self smile_o.gif))

Noo.. thats not the reasson... I don't now actually whats the reasson confused_o.gif But we prolably would be glad to make some movie with ur help... smile_o.gifsmile_o.gif

btw ur Flashpoint rullz music really RULLLEZ man biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

just what i needed for the movie smile_o.gifsmile_o.gif

I did enjoy smile_o.gif I am blessed with broad band,and have a few beers in front of me.The vid was better than tv Cheers biggrin_o.gif