Mister Frag

OFP videography

No, what i meant wasl ike the colour of war thing, but with voices, and a storyline, like an actual film.

Sheesh some blokes just want more and more and more biggrin_o.gif

No, what i meant wasl ike the colour of war thing, but with voices, and a storyline, like an actual film.

Well, OFPTF have made some movies with voice and stuff...not war though, but comedy tounge_o.gif Only problem is, it's in finnish and no english text tounge_o.gif But you can always have a look at them if you want ;) Just head over to http://ofptf.ofpr.com (down for the moment crazy_o.gif )

Garcia

here´s something i threw together from 2gb of movies (wasting space on my hd)..

not the same quality as "the color of war" but i think it´s worth a look.. especially if you like grouchymedia  biggrin_o.gif

<span style='color:blue'><a href="http://home.arcor.de/parvus/Mr.Burns/diegubadie.WMV" target="_blank"><span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>Die Guba, Die</span>

Download (right click, save as..)</a>

.wmv; 32.4 MB</span>

thax placebo ( if u typed this ONLY for me ) smile_o.gif)) the RED ISKRA site is hosting all of my movie smile_o.gif))

I posted it for anyone who will find it useful smile_o.gif

For recipient Email address it doesn't matter what you put in, the site gives you a URL you can pass on to people to download the file smile_o.gif

to scouble

i have almost all codect to watch PCmovies but donno why - can't see yours! smile_o.gif sry

i know, but he was using the special settings in recording this in AVI! smile_o.gif) it dependse in what program he made the movie. i donno why i can't see it cause all other avi files i can watch perfectly!

Smer: Gspot great app for identifying which codecs a file uses smile_o.gif

Good work on the videos guys, .. very impressive biggrin_o.gif

I especially liked the one Mr Burns made.. Thought it was badass tounge_o.gif

to scoubl

oh, your ww2 video is the best i've seen so far of anyww2 videos (including mine)! i donno why people like the color of war, it is nothing compare to yours! really, i 'm making movie by my self, i can SEE that yours is better smile_o.gif)))

to placebo

thx, i found the codec with yr help ;)

Come on, 99% of the movies in this thread s*ck m*nkey b*lls, laggy, bad sound, quality, cutting, to long scense, unrealistic, nothing special in them. Only because you say a guys movie is good dosnt mean he will say your movie is good. Tell the truth and tell what s*cks with the guys map and maybe we can get somehwhere in ofp movie making.

//Cain

Stop whining!

That is certainly not a constructive, nor a nice way to encourage people to continue with ofp video editing.

mad_o.gif

cain actually is absolutely right. only critic can push us make the video ( or anything else ) better and better! but from another hand - cain can u show us something really good u made? if not, ok, any good ofp movie others made?

cain actually is absolutely right. only critic can push us make the video ( or anything else ) better and better! but from  another hand - cain can u show us something really good u made? if not, ok, any good ofp movie others made?

I disagree and hold to my point. That is not constructive criticism. Constructive criticism is the the way to make progress. How many posters would feel like putting more valuable time in making videos if all replies were full of obscenities? Let’s face it. Most, if not all people want recognition for their work, irregardless of what it is. (Addons, missions, screenshots or movies)

Come on, 99% of the movies in this thread s*ck m*nkey b*lls, laggy, bad sound, quality, cutting, to long scense, unrealistic, nothing special in them. Only because you say a guys movie is good dosnt mean he will say your movie is good. Tell the truth and tell what s*cks with the guys map and maybe we can get somehwhere in ofp movie making.

//Cain

If you cannot offer polite, respectful, constructive criticism don't post here.

to smer4, thanks  smile_o.gif  i'm happy you enjoy it, you make great videos too  wink_o.gif i love The accident

to cain, ===> [EXIT]

to all, continue to make me dream with your videos  wink_o.gif

PS: sorry for my bad english

dont get me wrong, but in a certain ofp league i played in had a bit of the same problem. People made maps, they said good things about eachother maps, voted for eachother maps and so on. We ended up playing only shit maps, because these guys wanted their maps in the league. I told them their maps s*ckd .... .... and they had no feeling for map making and should leave it to guys who know what they doing. They responded with slagging off me and my clan.

Well smer4, your accident movie had some real movie quality on it, maybe longer and a better story with not only air-scenes.

Most movies i seen here ,have way to long clips, some are 30sec long without a new angel. everyone of the movies have been laggy, it reallys annoying watching a movie with 5-8fps. Atleast thats waht i think, as i said, im no pro when it comes to video editing i dont want to tell you how to make a movie but i know other guys in here know how to, so instead of saying. Dude nice movie. They should really tell you whats good with it, whats not. Reading here it seems all movies are prefect.

I record from my multiplayer games and add it together, dosnt take so much skill biggrin_o.gif . So keep up with the good work, it dosnt hurt to tell the truth smile_o.gif

y

e

a

h

im sry but this is just how i work sad_o.gif