Mister Frag

OFP videography

k thx cain2001

here is the file still available on my site

http://lefty.ot.lv/Max/Russia.wmv

ofp.info kindly offered me hosting too, but i can't upload by FTP ( have the problem with this sad_o.gif(((

here is my trailer of my upcoming movie

http://lefty.ot.lv/Max/accident-trailer.wmv

if u host this movie ( 42MB ) i will note your site as i promissed in the trailer smile_o.gif)))

what do u think? smile_o.gif

Ohh boy, keep me out of this thread.

Nobody wants your monitors to blow up tounge_o.gif

Here's a small 1 minute vid I made in a rush yesterday evening.. so quality is a bit dodgy. Got inspired a bit by a scene from Kill Bill.

Divx avi - 5.19mb

does everyone use fraps for the videos or a different program? I have fraps, but it only records the sound no video, and I can't figure it out.

Which version of FRAPS do you have? V2 and later record audio in addition to video. The latest released version is V2.2.4, which is what I use. If you have V2 or later, make sure you check the option to record sound, and try switching between "Detect best sound input" and "Use Windows input".

If you want to try another program, try Gamecam. There's nothing wrong with FRAPS, I use a registered version of it, but Gamecam is another option, and it is free.

I made another movie from our clan fight. This one is from the WGL semi final.SAVE TARGET AS (210MB BIG) I used WMV MPBS3 which sucsk. But only coz i had provlems with the xvid/divx codec.

I sucked this game so dont exepct any bigger achivements from my side biggrin_o.gif

I have Question how you make movies so small. i get movie like for 5 minutes and its 300 MB ! wow_o.gif

My FIRST movie and soon you will see another one smile_o.gif biggrin_o.gif  sorry for speed my upload speed is not high  (FTP server is running on my PC) crazy_o.gif size 5 MB and to play this move you will need Windows media Player or Winamp smile_o.gifMOVIE

to download right click on link and select Save As.

dont worry my PC in never offline  tounge_o.gif

if you want better speed help me find free hosting biggrin_o.gif

First time ever! The OFP movie!

- metallica,rammstein,sepultura and special rocorded music by Lefty/Gredya

- additional sounds from LockOn game and specially recorded our voices

- shocking stunts and effects

download it there - http://red.iskra-net.ru/download/video/inet/accident.wmv

P.S. As I said last time use the videography thread please. Only exception being actual movie projects that aren't one off movies. - sorry smile_o.gif))))))

First time ever! The OFP movie!

- metallica,rammstein,sepultura and special rocorded music by Lefty/Gredya

- additional sounds from LockOn game and specially recorded our voices

- shocking stunts and effects

download it there - http://red.iskra-net.ru/download/video/inet/accident.wmv

P.S. As I said last time use the videography thread please. Only exception being actual movie projects that aren't one off movies. - sorry smile_o.gif))))))

That movie man it rocks best OFP movie I have ever seen wonderfull wink_o.gif

Got some Errors in it. The Russians wouldn't send a MiG-29 whitout any support. rock.gif

just imagine russians have no money to buy oil for support smile_o.gif)))))) the really errors in my video -

1-russianh whould never send Mig29M ( this is just for carriers )

2-planes doesn't have so many rockets to shoot!

3-planes whould never fly so close to each another

4-NATO whould never shoot down civil plane without calling to russia, so, rusians whould say that lost all contacts and ask for help to evocuate it or something

5-there are no american ships in Baltic areal

6-there are no american military base for F18 in Baltic-Finland

and so on .. little errors smile_o.gif))))))))))

anyway this is just movie! smile_o.gif)) want find really stupid errors - watch hollywood movie LOL smile_o.gif))

you should make it during cold war with different planes at this time noone will call to anuone they will just shoot down plane smile_o.gif and you dont need to send russians plane only ballistic missiles  tounge_o.gif you sould used SEA DEAMON'S Mg29 tounge_o.gif

1-russianh whould never send Mig29M ( this is just for carriers )

2-planes doesn't have so many rockets to shoot!

3-planes whould never fly so close to each another

4-NATO whould never shoot down civil plane without calling to russia, so, rusians whould say that lost all contacts and ask for help to evocuate it or something

5-there are no american ships in Baltic areal

6-there are no american military base for F18 in Baltic-Finland

and so on .. little errors smile_o.gif))))))))))

anyway this is just movie! smile_o.gif)) want find really stupid errors - watch hollywood movie LOL smile_o.gif))

1 - and it's Impossible to send one whitout any Support. (SU-27's)

2 - Agree.

3 - The Russian plane was a Military Cargo one and it was Flying in a no-Fly zone.

4/5 - It's only a Video. :P

It's a pity people aren't using their skills, to combine efforts and create Actual Films using flashpoint.

It's a pity people aren't using their skills, to combine efforts and create Actual Films using flashpoint.

You mean something like a WW2 documentary? (for example) rock.gif

You mean something like a WW2 documentary? (for example)  rock.gif

I think he means video missions that you play ingame.

The thing is I suck at scripting in OFP. All i know is how to kill people in MP. Sure if I master the skills of cut scenes and all other stuff maybe it would be worth it.

Thers nothing better to watch an old movie of yourself playing ofp. brings back good old memories along with the recordings you have on ts ect. I really cant see it being worth (if I had hte skills) to spend 6 month working a movie for ofp and having 10 ppl saying its good and then just forget about it. biggrin_o.gif