Mister Frag

OFP videography

I put together a small video this morning. You can download it from the Special Operations Command, just go to the DOWNLOADS page. The video is of Tonalan Defense Forces battling rebels in a village.

ADDONS: BAS TONAL + OPFOR

Monty

Matty

Download the free version of divx from

www.divx.com

When exsporting the video timeline, Set the compression to divx and the kbps to 800 depending on the qaulity you want the video.

Hope this helps.

Chad Lion.

Still got problems, i got music but nought else, it says it had a error d/l codec....

sad_o.gif

wmv's work, but not avi's, quick time has problems with it aswell.

Smer4, your connection is slow :P

Anyway, my old ftp shit dosnt work So i fixed a new one.

http://elitegamers.no-ip.org/ofp/

1.5GB of ofp movies. Please give me feedback, no bullshit give me the truth even if it isnt good  biggrin_o.gif (Please lemme know what kind of speed u get from my server)

//Cain #DK#

your speed is about 5.2 kb/sek

really slow, like i have smile_o.gif)))))))

i saw 1 movie, but this is just battle between people, right? do u have video clip or movie? if so, tell me, cause i can't download all of your movies to check it out by my self ;)

thats gay, i got a 10mbit connection from sweden, but i guess it suck :P

Please do not discuss the sexuality of internet connections on the forums mad_o.gif

Nam - Trailer (MPG ca. 33MB) ...right-click and "save as..." if want to have it on your HD.

The "mission" for this trailer was done long, long time ago (about two years or so).

The cameras are the original ones from the game (waypoints and triggers) and no camera-script is used...I didn't found the time to write a cam-script so far, sorry.

The backround-music is "Paint it black" from the Stones.

Maybe some ppl have fun while watching it. wink_o.gif

Greetz

Plage

1.5GB of ofp movies. Please give me feedback, no bullshit give me the truth even if it isnt good  biggrin_o.gif (Please lemme know what kind of speed u get from my server)

I downloaded every movie from your old ftp, and am in the process of watching them. I really liked the one where you played with FDF 1.3. I haven't seen any longer than that, but I'll be sure to give feedback when I've seen more smile_o.gif

here is some one of my ww2 tryings -

http://lefty.ot.lv/Max/1minute.wmv

i44 vs RKKA addons

this is short video, 1 minute but i was just playing with additional sounds over OFP, sounds interesting smile_o.gif

unfortunately mu host delited all of my movies sad_o.gif((((((((((((

sry no downloadings any more!

very nice... althought it seems one of your choppers explodes as it comes into land (u can see some of the debris fly into shot, and also the flash)

unfortunately mu host delited all of my movies sad_o.gif((((((((((((

sry no downloadings any more!

You didn't have versions saved to your hard drive? Maybe if you ask people they will have some of them? I have Chechnya II, that's a start smile_o.gif

oh, thx for so kind help smile_o.gif but i have it on my hard drive, but i can't use FTP server anymore sad_o.gif( so, i'd love if any of OFP site hosts some of my best movies. for example, my new movie THE ACCIDENT is almost ready. This is really great! believe me, this is not just a video clip - this is a movie!!! but i can't host it sad_o.gif(( any way, thax for kind attantion smile_o.gif

Try contacting Ofp.info or one of the other splendid sites out there that host files, maybe they can host a special Smer4 movie pack smile_o.gif

http://elitegamers.no-ip.org/ofp/movies/MISC/Phantom.wmv I have your phantom movie  biggrin_o.gif  I was download 3 othjer movies from your ftp but they all got stuck in the end 4 dayts ago sad_o.gif. I have around 200GB of webspace if you ever need some backup folder for ya movies  biggrin_o.gif

EDIT: yeah my connection is *** ( wink_o.gif) so 20 KB/SEC to USA, and 60KB/sec TO UK