Mister Frag

OFP videography

Hello everyone. I haven't been working on any OFP mods in quite a long time now but I have uploaded my Desert Scorpion Soundtrack onto YouTube.

Desert Scorpion was the mod I was working on quite some time ago, it was based on Special Forces missions during Desert Storm '91. I even produced a soundtrack for this mod, that's how serious I was about creating it. I have long since given up the ghost on that, if I ever work on anymore Flashpoint stuff it will be for the C&C Brotherhood rising mod. Not enough hours in the day.

If anyone is interested in using any of the tracks for their own projects then please let me know, I will upload the mp3s to One Drive. They aren't the best, but they are free. I am particularly proud of the tracks "Above and Beyond", and "Wasteland". Give them a listen if you have the chance.

Edited by Apocalypse 83
grammar
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

It it the first episode which is available in 1080p 60fps. It also showcases the latest HUD enhancements powered by CustomFix mod and Fwatch 1.16. The most intense episode that starts with extremely hot insertion and dramatic ending.

• Thanks 1

7 hours long livestream from a single-player mission "Dynamic Afghanistan: DELTA FORCE". From the very beginning till the final victory!

• Thanks 1

6 hours long live-stream from completing a single-player mission "Dynamic Afghanistan: VDV".

• Thanks 1

Over 3 hours long livestream from completing a single-player mission "Dynamic Libya".

• Haha 1

5-hour-long livestream from completing a single-player mission "Bleed for Oil".

• Thanks 1

Today, at 8PM CEST (7PM UTC+1), I am going to livestream gameplay from a few dynamic single-player missions on DMA Libya map in OFP/ACWA. See you there!

First three parts of walkthrough of a single-player campaign "PMC Ranger Path" created by @Snake Man. More to come! :smile_o:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hey guys, just wanted to share my OFP (Arma Cold War Assault) machinima series I recently finished. It's called Wasteland. Been working on it for about four years.

Figured a few of you would be interested in it. It's seven episodes long and around 80 minutes total. Enjoy!

Here's a link to the playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbFJxjNBplHtyyIwhI6gxgOkCWnEbgSWx

• Like 4

I'm surprised at how good it turned out. Obviously the OFP visuals are an acquired taste. But there's a lot to be said for decent characters, a narrative and some great voice acting. Personally, if I had to make a choice between the look and those elements, I'd go with the latter. :smile_o:

• Like 1

A complete gameplay walkthrough of all the original CSLA single-player missions and campaigns for OFP/ACWA.

The video is a recorded cinematic mission "CSLA Mod Trailer".

• Like 2

This is just some recent gameplay footage of me testing mission 2 of the Operation: Iron Fist campaign, Wake Up Call.

A lot of the work I did on these missions a few years ago became corrupted after the updates for WW4 Extended. I have managed to doctor them via notepad to make them compatible with the current version of WW4 Extended - Arctic. I still feel that the missions still need testing. If anyone fancieis having a go at testing the missions out then let me know, it would be very helpful, especially for long missions that can last for over 20 minutes.

• Like 1

This is gameplay footage of mission 4: Maverick for the Operation: Iron Fist campaign.

As you can see, this mission i bareley 4 minutes long but is action packed and very fun to play. One of the great features of WW4 EXT in my opinion is the use of small arms fire on enemy planes. The fire may not be very accurate but it certainly makes for a good atmosphere.

• Like 1

This is gameplay footage of mission 5: Counter Strike for the Operation: Iron Fist campaign.

This mission takes place after the events of mission 4. Infantry forces must take and defend the base before moving on to take the fuel depot. I failed in this attempt and got killed by an RPG but I have completed the mission a few times succesfully. The process of taking and defending the base can take quite a long time but it happens eventually and the mission seems to be working well.

• Like 2