Mister Frag

OFP videography

The full introduction cut scene to my "Operation: Iron Fist Campaign" for WW4 Extended - Arctic Module.

And my very first YouTube video.

WARNING !!! 5 minutes and 24 seconds long. Light refreshments required!!!

• Like 4

Journey to Mars (texturing done by me, mission by Kayvaan Shrike)

Also of interest - Dune mod and Veni Vidi Vici mod played in multiplayer (missions that come with it + my own):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUQVgNu3OQE&list=PLGrD4Shl-4jye2XNMXv5gaUXa3uyfvtC-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcd8iub_rwY&list=PLGrD4Shl-4jx5-uF4Qbhweky1uBCWJrc0

Update - more space tests can be seen here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYZ7fjvDJKs&list=PLGrD4Shl-4jyFusP170dRA3FhwaTuRh02

• Like 5

I hope I won't commit a crime (I can't see videos only, no comments! anywhere), but yeah - this is worth a comment. Even with visible limitations (do I spy fake asteroid belt made from stones lying on invisible ground?) it looks astonishing! Are Mars and it's moons parts of skybox, or are these objects (there's something on radar)? Nogovan bridge once again proves it's functionality, but in the future, maybe GAW platform would work better.

Oh, I LOLed at the last seconds - how u fly this? :) A little too late to ask that!

• Like 1

I hope I won't commit a crime (I can't see videos only, no comments! anywhere), but yeah - this is worth a comment. Even with visible limitations (do I spy fake asteroid belt made from stones lying on invisible ground?) it looks astonishing! Are Mars and it's moons parts of skybox, or are these objects (there's something on radar)? Nogovan bridge once again proves it's functionality, but in the future, maybe GAW platform would work better.

Oh, I LOLed at the last seconds - how u fly this? :) A little too late to ask that!

I'd say we're free to comment in this thread, there certainly aren't any such prohibitions set by the topic creator.

The asteroids are retextured and rotating stones put into air with setPos command. Mars and the moons are large flat objects with large textures on them but since it's dark it blends quite well with the environment. Yes that platform would indeed look better but this is mostly for testing purposes as this is intended to become part of a larger project (MP oriented mod, although I'd personally also like to make something in SP regards).

As you can see, I was basically doing a "free fall" rather than flying. ;p

• Like 1

those script effects are excellent the nuke and the alien effects are very nice.

• Like 1

A giant moon was spotted on Nogova:

There are reports of Spartans too. ;p

• Like 3

For those who haven't yet seen it - fighting hounds of Hades (original wolf model by Itweas, retexture + mp scripts by Faguss, edited models, edited melee system and demo mission by Kayvaan Shrike, video and added music by me):

+ some older vid (skeletons):

Edit: Spartans made by ProfTournesol.

• Like 2

And my Spartan models, mate !

Very true, without your great VVV mod would be not possible.  :)

Moonwalker & Walking on Sunshine, done a bit differently:

Now let's see if this can make it past tech-demo stage and become something to rival Star Citizen... ;p

• Like 3

A little gameplay preview of the power of the Obelisk.

• Like 1

Bohemia Interactive's "Memories of Malden" - Published on Jun 20, 2017

- "Ahead of our return to Malden, U.S. Special Forces veteran James Gastovski - a familiar face for Cold War Crisis vets - looks back on his deployment to the island in 1985."

• Like 1

What this script pack provides : AI is now more tactical , (flanking and sometimes using hills as cover) they take cover inside buildings and behind sandbags , they can know where the enemies are coming from and they can be suppressed if you shoot somewhere near them. (This is all dynamic btw)

• Like 1

This thread seems to have died. :( Well, thankfully I've made a video today so I'll post it here.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I recorded this some time ago, uploaded it just a year ago, now i found it again.
Pretty much shows the reason why i love OFP

• Haha 1