Mister Frag

OFP videography

Youtube is being mean to my latest upload, so here's a backup link to it until I can get a YT link up:

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/zw7qcr5fnkpwkcm/AACKf8Q36z4kTjJ-vv2P0XuKa

Mods used: WW4, WW4 EXT, Tonal Redux, Brotherhood Rising (current project, since it's the main one features, but paying respects to everyone else), FlashFX 2.0

I know it's not too great, but it was fun. :D

Thanks to all who helped make this mod a reality thus far. It's far from dead, but we are relaxing a bit. I'll try and upload a pack of everything that's made already (and functioning), soon. I also have to update the credits list from all the permissions given. So many things to do, but for now, kick back and relax!

Edited by Revan9190

That's great stuff, Revan. It would be good to have all the permissions, so the mod doesn't require any additional addons to be downloaded. I would really like to build a mission or two for this, so good luck, and take your time.

I have all of the permissions for what was shown, it's just I need to type them all in the list. The pack should be out soon. I'm hoping sometime this next week that I'll release the functional/playable stuff. It still is a work in progress, but it's farther along than it use to be. In-game it all feels so nostalgic. So many ideas still for it in my head. Thanks for the comments, guys.

Update on mod progress. Sci Fi weapons fun.

• Like 1

Short clip of some At-Ats in operation. Animation interpolations need some tweaking. Textures all but done.
Snowspeeder is almost complete too. Apart from the weapon effects.

Excuse any glitches in the video. Bandicam/CWA sometimes don't get along with my soundcard. :)

• Like 1

Those legs are better animated than the original movie trilogy ones. ;)

Models also look great, especially for OFP standards.

@Krzy

My favourite film in the series. Especially the battle scene.

@noob1

I appreciate the kind words. Thanks.

They won't be perfect. That's for sure. But I intend to release them anyway. Apart from the limitations of the man class, they work in the right setting.

Perhaps by putting them out there, someone with the right scripting skills could make the improvements that I'm not capable of. Otherwise the addons

will just sit idle on the hdd.

@Krzy

My favourite film in the series. Especially the battle scene.

Yeah

Otherwise the addons

will just sit idle on the hdd.

Stop misleading us ! I don't believe for a second you have made any sitdown animation for the AT-AT !

:D

More seriously, that's truly awesome work !

And the animations are incredibly movie-like as one would imagine them to be ingame, looks like your experiments with those weights succeeded as those AT-AT do not seem to shake from each shots they get.

Edited by Sanctuary

:D

Apart from Jar-Jar and some other issues the prequels were ok. Although I prefer the originals, ESB was the right mix of action and sci-fi.

It had a darker, more serious tone than the others in the series.

Thanks for the compliment mate. I expect people will try to get them into cars and onto bicycles. Of course the results will be a huge mess. :D

The weight and the lack of a head selection seemed to do the trick. So it removes the flinch from ammo impacts. And reduces the tendency for the head to

snap when the character turns to look at something. There's still some issues to combat. But like I said. In the right setting they work well enough.

kFCKSpTT.jpg

A quick spin around the northern end of Nogova. On a bike, sort of. Video link<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

(No embedding support for Dailymotion)

Addons: My own, in progress,  74-z speeder bike and biker scout.

• Like 3

Does anybody know after what mission comes the cutscene in which Guba sends a videotape to Col Blake threatening him?