Mister Frag

OFP videography

Heres what i've crafted while learning the Adobe Premiere Pro CS6

whatever island you used, looked really authentic. those are my favorite russian addons. very hard to kill.

The island is Chernobyl(hence "the zone") by AESIR(can be found on ofpr.info) + some stuff from flashpoint ru(very hard to find even for russian speaker like myself) like MAZ truck wrecks.

I1y3GjOMHXY

jAXIVopzTCA

not one of my videos, but worth a watch :D
the guy has a lot more of these to :yay:

Excellent work, my friend! I've been wanting to do some awesome videos myself. I bet that took a lot of scripting and patience. Fabulous work!

@BlackSidras: Awesome video - gets the OFP juices flowing again!

A thread so awesome, I found it...

I'm right now working on a full mod based on System Shock 2 - a little preview video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SO4O1Iqg-Zs

Both the Cyborg Assassin (as in Shock2, but more like Shock1 due to being armed with guns and all) and the newly designed Cyborg have been reworked so far, I also added a few RPG elements, not as complex as in Shock 2, but enough for a decent campaign.

Footage from an unpublished mission I created months ago for testing purposes:

From the description:

A platoon and other elements of the Crows rifle company attempt an assault to a REDFOR entrenched position on a hill.

This is a an unpublished mission I created to test several scripts I made (kInfoshare, kSuppression, DTV, kVehicles, kFlares, AI artillery, etc). Originally, this is a company vs company size battle, but I had to trim it to platoon vs platoon for this recording as my computer was originally built during the Pleistocene era. There's some occasional artifacts and FPS drops. Sorry about that.

I've added annotations that add more details about this mission and put some of my actions into context (like the use of rucksacks).

--

Game: Arma: Cold War Assault

Mods: WGL, CoC UA, BT grass - lowered, WGL textures and vegetation replacement, WW4 (used for units and portable weapons model replacements)

Terrain: Everon

Game mode: Single player vs AI. The player is the leader of an AI rifle squad under the orders of an AI platoon leader.

Music: "Virtutes Instrumenti", by Kevin MacLeod (http://incompetech.com)

Edited by kenoxite
added music credits

Got really bored at work (night shifts and all) - made this in like an hour or so.

Ahead of more than 8 years I published the video " Scenes Of War " at Mapfact. It was my first attempt to make a little OFP movie. Some days ago I have uploaded it at youtube. It brings back old memories.

It`s nice to see such a video. It really brings back a lot of old memories. Operation Flashpoint was the first military warfare simulation which really got to me. I still remember the great single player campaigns and a lot of fun in MP matches.

It's already been some time since the upload, but why not: