Sign in to follow this  
BoweryBaker

Do you play resistance?

Answer truthfully and if so i want to know where you play it. I play it on gamespy.

I play it just using the regular browser.  Ususally only when Tex or Hellfish grab ,e to get onto a server like CIA or Citadel with them.

don't play multiplayer. too many idiots.

That's why I play only with people I know, using a private server. We don't play any CTI or DM stuff, only COOP.

That's why I play only with people I know

Maybe that's blackdog's problem. tounge_o.gif

wink_o.gif

ofcourse, I only play on KaRRiLLioN's Bootcamp now though, and ofcourse the occaisional hosted coop with friends smile_o.gif

I would play but with a Ping of around 700-900. Everyone bans me sad_o.gif I've only ever played MP twice.

Ofcourse  smile_o.gif

Mostly CTI and mod coop.

-edit

using the ingame browser

Most CTIs on cleanrocks or IM SWEC

Coops used to be on Zeus, dunno where they went rock.gif

That's why I play only with people I know

Maybe that's blackdog's problem. tounge_o.gif

wink_o.gif

biggrin_o.gif

I play a little now and then. I just pick a random thing in the ingame browser. But all they have is that hexenkessel thing and i really suck at it.

USMC server with my squad, would play on the zeus server if I could be assed to get all the addons tounge_o.gif

yea I use regular browser. -=KC=- server is good, I play there alot good ctf, good clan, good people, no lag. Also TPC server is also good for ctf no cheaters on either servers...only ctf i don't like co-op

What an odd poll... of course I play OFP. And to highlight the multitude of game styles in OFP, I'll mirror Ganja's preference by saying that I prefer coops. CTF:s make me fall asleep, odd as it seems.

Coops used to be on Zeus, dunno where they went rock.gif

The Zeus game servers are down for a little while longer (a week or less I hope), We're waiting for delivery of the new server machine. The old one is being retired, hence the downtime. Meanwhile, go outside and enjoy the sun (or rain, whichever)

Sure,but now is out there to many cheaters and other shi*s.... crazy_o.gif

I play ofp only with my friends,or on LANparty(50-70people wink_o.gif )

MP, I play exclusively with my squad on our server.

SP, I tend to arse around in the mission editor more than anything.

I tend to arse around in the mission editor more than anything.

Same here, although if I do want a game il find one with allseeingeye.

Do I play Resistance? I play Resistance every time I start OFP, I can't even start it without the expansion. rock.gif What kind of a question is that?

If you mean MP, I play coop on servers with people that I know, mostly...

Quote[/b] ]The Zeus game servers are down for a little while longer (a week or less I hope),  We're waiting for delivery of the new server machine. The old one is being retired, hence the downtime.

Ah, good to hear  smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Meanwhile, go outside and enjoy the sun (or rain, whichever)

Outside? You mean outside the room the computer is in? I do that actually, when I eat. The rest of that sentense I didnt understand.

Quote[/b] ]Meanwhile, go outside and enjoy the sun (or rain, whichever)

Outside? You mean outside the room the computer is in? I do that actually, when I eat. The rest of that sentense I didnt understand.

You should try it sometime, the graphics outside are stunning, and the physics engine is very well done too.

I only play resistance but I have goty edition(scratched original disc so had to buy it again wink_o.gif ) but with goty edition you have the option of playing resistance or the 1.46 version.

Quote[/b] ]You should try it sometime, the graphics outside are stunning, and the physics engine is very well done too.

could be , but the poorly done ai disappoints all the time!

@ July 05 2004,13:49)]
Quote[/b] ]You should try it sometime, the graphics outside are stunning, and the physics engine is very well done too.

could be, but the poorly done ai disappoints all the time!

Very true blues.giftounge_o.gif

@ July 05 2004,22:49)]

could be , but the poorly done ai disappoints all the time!

True but they dont have clipping proplems in urbun terrion. tounge_o.gif

Ah, I polled without realising you meant online... though to my credit, you didn't specify tounge_o.gif ;)

I'm on 56k so I don't play online much at all, if I do it's through the internal browserising thingie. When I get my 256k service I'll be playing but mostly just co-op with a fellow ofp-nut...