Sign in to follow this  
Pablo1

Combat! M113 Pack by Pablo

Hey everybody here is the 1st update to the M113 Pack!

There are a few changes that are mentioned in the change log and also all CBT_misc PBOs are the same version right now.

If you are using Bradley Version 1.2 you will need to overwrite that old CBT_misc PBO.

Pablo

M113A3D1.sized.jpg

M113A3D2.sized.jpg

M113A2N1.sized.jpg

M113A3N1.sized.jpg

This pack requires:

- CBT APC Crew 1.0

- OFP: Resistance (min. v1.96)

Features

- Authentic weapon loadouts;

- 6 variants of 2 basis versions of the apc;

- 2 different paint schemes, suiting normal and desert islands;

- New, authentic sounds;

- Random vehicle numbers and division markings, predefinable;

- Randomized chevrons on desert variants, predefinable;

- Burning script with random secondary explosions;

- Weapon exaust gases;

- Realistsic simulation of a APC's suspension and MG recoil

Credits

The team is:

Pablo - M113 Project Lead, modeling, textures

Rudedog - misc. modeling, textures, config

Sniper Skull - beta testing

Soul_Assassin - mentoring, stowage modeling

Bobcatt - research and beta testing

Cpl Punishment  - Beta Testing

To the whole COMBAT team for excellent beta testing.

Also thanks to:

Marfy - His texturing tutorials

raedor (RHS) - scripting

TJ (BAS)                 - for his fire/shockdust script

Decisive Killing Machines Mod - for making suspension and recoil possbile and giving this knowledge to all mods

Tactician - for smoke scripts

BIS                         - for making a great game we still enjoy

Everyone else who I forgot to mention. ;)

Bugs & Critics

If you find any bugs or if you want to say us your opinion about the M113 pack, contact us:

- Our homepage: http://combat.ofpr.com

- Our forums: http://combat.ofpr.com/modules....e=index

- Our threads in Addons & Mods Discussion on BIS forums

Change Log

IX. Change Log

1.1 - Changed it so gunner ejects when killed to prevent him from hanging in mid-air when vehivle is destroyed

- Many model fixes to correct lighting issues

- Fixed error in MP when receiveing "M113 Pack Error"

- Corrected tail light positions on A2s

1.0 - Initial Release

Reported Issues:

Download:

COMBAT! M113 Pack 1.1   12.66 MB

COMBAT! Modern U.S. APC Crew 1.0   9.67 MB

Note: If you have the Bradley pack installed be sure to overwrite CBT_misc.pbo.

Mirrors:

Excellent! THANK YOU so much!!! smile_o.gifbiggrin_o.giftounge_o.gif

They look just great!

MfG MEDICUS

Looking great, can't wait to downlaod them. Glad to see some standard US army units, not Rangers or spec ops stuff. This addon is also released at a good time, as the US is considering replacing the lightly-armoured Hummer with the stocks of M113 currently in kuwait, for operations in iraq. Obviosuly they think that the M113 offers a lot more protection...though I'm not sure they did much homework on that..

But great work. Can't wait for your HEMTT addon.

Wow,

looking absolutely gorgeous. Can`t wait to test them! smile_o.gif

what about the m113 with teh .....um damn whats the name idk but it had a tent and the t.v one? anyways good work i like them alot

I'am still working on the M577 command post w/tent and M901 Improved Tow Vehicle. They will be released as seperate addons when finished.

Pablo

great.. now our convoy's are complete. love the work you guys at combat! do.

with your talents and the lack of hummvee addons out there it would be so kick ass if u guys did some hummers with everything on the bradleys and stuff.. custom markings and all.. it would be a great addition to everyone's addon folders. please consider it.

They look very good overall, i cant explain why but despite their age i still like the M113 alot more than the Bradley, i think they look alot better despite their lack of advanced equipment and weapory, just dont tell Rudedog wink_o.gif .

Some minor nitpicking.

- Interior textures could be better, if this was 6 years ago i could get detailed pictures from the interior of the real thing sad_o.gif .

- They could use some dirt, they look very clean.

- The rear lights dont fit the A2 version.

- The Ambulance one has the armor status of the vehical displayed in the left top corner of the HUD while the others dont (it feels more realistic without it).

Hope you dont take ofense, just some personal observations that you might consider or not, they call it constructive criticism biggrin_o.gif .

I like them alot, they are a very welcome replacememnt of the BIS ones by far, i cant imagine my -mod folder without these beautys. Thank you very much for this incredible pack smile_o.gif .

with your talents and the lack of hummvee addons out there it would be so kick ass if u guys did some hummers with everything on the bradleys and stuff.. custom markings and all.. it would be a great addition to everyone's addon folders. please consider it.

Hey, there are already two team's who are making hummvi's :]

They are doing quite good.... Why we need the third one? Sorry for OT smile_o.gif M113 pack is really, good, great job Combat! [as always smile_o.gif ]

Don`t know if it`s just me being stupid or a bug crazy_o.gif but the animation for lowering the rear ramp doesn`t work for me.

Also, the tanks come without ammo for the mg when placing in the editor.

Am I missing something?

I just shot one with a bradley and aproached it while it was burning and my soldier body was caught on fire, i never tried this before, i mean i was runing around far from the M113 wreck but my body was burning alive crazy_o.gif , how horrible, sadistic and delightfull that was wow_o.gif .

this pack is great!!

heres a bug report for you:

gunner appears to be bulletproof

a couple of times when i destroyed an m113 the gunner appeared suspended in midair above the vehicle

this pack is great!!

heres a bug report for you:

gunner appears to be bulletproof

a couple of times when i destroyed an m113 the gunner appeared suspended in midair above the vehicle

I think that is a engine limitation, like the BIS M113 or Vulcan rock.gif .

APC's look very nice, but I'm having two issues -

1) MG's have no ammo on any version

2) Is there an action to manually lower ramp?

possibly an addon confilict? All files in Res/addons and CBT bradley 1.2 installed.

cheers

Hey, there are already two team's who are making hummvi's :]

They are doing quite good.... Why we need the third one? Sorry for OT smile_o.gif M113 pack is really, good, great job Combat! [as always smile_o.gif ]

Well nobody pays attention to anything they know one of the HUMMWV packs is under the CBT mod. =(