Sign in to follow this  
Chad

I'm on a roll.

Hi everone.

Some guys down a ogn suggested that i posted my music videos here. Seeing they loved them so much.

I used fraps, and just used primier 6 to morph them all together into a wonderfull music video.

Im on a roll

shuka fly

arse hole

All 20 megs each.

I recommend the arsehole song.

Thanks in advanced. I cannot view this post for another 5 days because i am traveling and this is limited computer time that i can get ahold of.

Wish you all luck.

if you wish to contact me my email is.

clion@bigpond.com

LOL! i tried the thing with the mark 2's just yesterday!  biggrin_o.gif  not at thesame location though...

amazing  smile_o.gif

how the (...) did you launched those shilka's?! placed them all on top of each other?!  bah, i knew those russians had better stuff... look how they don't break!  biggrin_o.gif

and about the last one... R-O-F-L  crazy_o.gif  wow_o.gif  wink_o.gif

EDIT: (...)

EDIT: (...)

EDIT: BIS BOOGIEMANS RULE!!! WOOHOO!!!!  biggrin_o.gif

Loved the retarded faces expression LOL

Quote[/b] ]how the fuck did you launched those shilka's?!

If you type in setvelocity on the shilkas and point them at each other in a big pile, it's like they crash into each other at 100 billon MPH, or whatever number you want tounge_o.gif

i liked - i'm on roll, this is something original smile_o.gif))))))

advise to chad - change in your fraps settings key f11 or 12 ( filming ) on any other keyboard key and you will be filming without this little flashpoint commands screen top right!

hehehe i used to do the same things in OFP,

but with right music its looks 10 times funner

Thanks guys for the support.

I have to say i was abit worried about the arsehole song i thought that people would take the joke and the movie the wrong way.

But seeing how you guy enjoyed the video, i am still intrested in making more of them. But more professionaly done, and with better hardware.

Alas, that has to wait for some time, i am in new zealand a huge distance from my computer in Australia, Nothern Territory, Darwin. Be about 2 weeks before i can do some more movie back at my house.

Btw on the pressing of F9, i didnt really notice it until I was up to movie 3 after watching it. Its somthing when you make them you need people to tell you what you dont pic up. I will be maping another key instead this time.

How I did it.

I'm on a roll was done by placing boats ontop of a hill, and driving them down hill.

SHukaFly

Was done by placeing 30 tanks ect in one place. Here is how you do it in detail.

Place 1 tank, copy it. Delete it. Then hold down Ctrl+V and past about 30 or 40 in the same location. Place a man far far away and watch the mayhem.

Arse Hole.

This was achieved by getting the song and using software that bis released to covert it over to voice in the ofp engine. Another thing is that i had to majorly cut and past the song to remove all the music out of it, and only leaving the talking of the charactors in the song.

This means that you have a basic song, then you cut everthing else except the voice. You also double the voice 3x times to allow the software to apply values of 4, 5 to the high turnes.

Finaly.

The finaly note of all this well i sit in the coffe shop somewere in New zealand, that stinks. Is that, when developing these films, i had a objective to achieve but during the proccess of building them. I just let my ideas rip. it was only during arsehole that i had to sit down and plan out what i wanted in the movie.

Either directly or indirectly, people at the ofp server at ogn really made this happen. And i thank them for allowing me to play on there server. Because what you really see is a collection of all the fun times we had on their server. Those people should really be thanked for the movie. I am the one who basicaly saw them and loughed with them and compiled it all into one package.

History about myself.

I am a computer science student, 3rd year. Should be finishing my degree this year. In my spear time i do A.I. Computing and develiopment of applications A.I. SubSystems.

Well going to be another 3 days or another 3hrs until i find another coffe shop.

But until then, thanks for the great support. I really appreacheat that i enjoyed making the movies and everone else enjoyed watching them too.

Chad Lion.

Those hoard of PB Boats comming down that hill looks like the regular bunch of crazed morons that terrorize the streets I drive through regularly where I live.   crazy_o.gif

You deserve an emmy award for "Asshole" bro, that was brilliant. Try to see if you can get more awareness about it.

nice vids but they all seem to much the same, if you know what i mean. Try not to just record boats or tanks flying around. Take Van Halens Jump song and make a airplane video of planes, choppers and pure air combat fights. Highers the quality alot

//cain

great job! flying shilkas lol, thats ofp physics for you tounge_o.gif

OH MY FUCKING GOD.

You are a genious. Absolute genious. The asshole video was genious.

What songs did you use in the videos?

I have seen the Asshole video done for Halo, Counter-Strike and Quake3, but your video is by far the best of them all. Kudos to you! smile_o.gif

LOL HAHAHAH Denis Leary and OFP....a perfect mix!

Excellent work tounge_o.gif

Excellent movies, all Opf videos should now use this thread smile_o.gif