Sign in to follow this  
Skewballzz

Everon *Special Edition*

And if you're looking for an extra idea to do an updated Everon Island, how about jungle and desert versions? Together with the "normal" and the winter version, that should just about cover it! wink_o.gif

i dont think the aec style island set up would be a good idea if you are making resistance style conversions. it'd be a map with 1000000 objects crazy_o.gif

Sorry for the lack of updates guys...being summer I've had a lot of shows to play, and they're usualy late at night (my main editing time).  As for the island, I just saw the new addon for the sloped and curved bridges, so I gotta impliment them into the island.  

As for the winter one, it shouldnt be hard to do after I finish the normal one, as I just have to replace all the objects (GOD I LOVE WRPTOOL).  

The site I'll be using for all my screenshots is almost ready.  Give it a few days.

Thanx for all the support.

~Cory

***EDIT***

About the desert and jungle versions, If I get around to it, I'll use Tonal objects for it. To be honest thats what I planned to do at first. I always wanted a nice dedicated jungle island with BAS objects, and figured id use everonian terrain. Then I just decided to the good old "Gaia" style.

I'll keep u posted about new versions.

I'm at the point where I would like to get some beta testers for the map. I need about 3 or 4 people who are serious and not just about playing a map before its released. If you are interested please email

Skewballzz@aol.com with the subject [OFP Everon SE]

(I get a lot of spam, so PM if u dont get a reply)

So did you get the three people you wanted.And if so how's it going...

By the way TOW mod are also making a new Everon map..

yeah i just noticed the new thread this morning. Their project seems to be making Everon more modern. Mine is to enhance everon. I think the two projects will compliment each other and provide people with a choice of which one they prefer.

BTW, im about 75% done... www.juxtaposse.org/everonse/ for the website with pics

If you've changed the overall look of the airport ignore this but if you've kept the basic perimeter i hope you fixed this little bug.

No fence post !!

fencepost1.jpg

I know its only a minor bug but it was pissing me off when i was making a mission near it..Also that gate area was a nightmare for the AI pathfinding.Is there anyway you could improve the pathfinding near gateways as its a real pain in the ass..

I can't get your website up.was that the wright http/

just dont release your everon before ours :P (tales of war)