Sign in to follow this  
Nightjay0044

OFP2????

Hey everyone, alright anybody who knows anything or has any suggestions reply to this or send me a private message.

Is the new VBS1 technology for ofp2, is that pretty much what OFP2 is going to look like?  rock.gif . Then since the first place winner of the mission editing competition gets the whole VBS1 cd pack, another question is. Is OFP2 going to consist of all those 8 VBS1 CD's and your going to have to buy each one and are they going to range in price anywhere from $50 to $140/per cd??? I hope OFP2 comes out with only like 3 CDs in one PC box and i hope it will only cost $50 to $60. Because if it's going to be over $100 I don't think i'm going to buy OFP2 if it's going to be that much. If anybody has any suggestions or questions or anything just let me know. Thanks for your help Forums.   biggrin_o.gif ,  smile_o.gif .

Hey everyone, alright anybody who knows anything or has any suggestions reply to this or send me a private message.

Is the new VBS1 technology for ofp2, is that pretty much what OFP2 is going to look like?  rock.gif . Then since the first place winner of the mission editing competition gets the whole VBS1 cd pack, another question is. Is OFP2 going to consist of all those 8 VBS1 CD's and your going to have to buy each one and are they going to range in price anywhere from $50 to $140/per cd??? I hope OFP2 comes out with only like 3 CDs in one PC box and i hope it will only cost $50 to $60. Because if it's going to be over $100 I don't think i'm going to buy OFP2 if it's going to be that much. If anybody has any suggestions or questions or anything just let me know. Thanks for your help Forums.   biggrin_o.gif ,  smile_o.gif .

o god watch out Nightjay, you'll get flamed on here if ur not willing to pay $100 for OFP2... better go run and hide

crazy_o.gif

I think ofp2 will be game with normal price with 4-5 Cd´s but it´s normal for now.

It seems VBS1 related discussion is not allowed in the forum but has far has OPF2 it will use a upgraded/improved engine featuring alot new features unavailable in OPF.

VBS1 is in no way related to OPF2 has it consists mainly in OPF with new units and textures and more scripting possibilities and is meant for professional use by military and law enforcement agencies blah blah...

So to sum it up:

VBS1= face washed OPF.

OPF2=completely new game with improved engine, physics and hopefully up to date graphics, lightning and overall better gameplay, etc.

Hope this helps clearing up any confusion you might have smile_o.gif .

Thanks for your opinions, lol yeah i think it will be atleast 2-4 cd's in a pc box and about $60. smile_o.gif . If OFP2 does happen to come out, people say it might not even come out , but i think it will. I'm waiting patiently.

Nobody knows. VBS is not OFP2. As Suma said, OFP Xbox is more like OFP2 than VBS is. Closing.