Sign in to follow this  
Powerslide

Bell 412 Griffon released

*applaus*

wohooo

*ehrm* where can i find the cars?? (Iltis, is it??) and trucks n stuff? i can only find a bunch of armoured vehicles on your site...

and when can we expect a update of all the soldiers n stuff?

Months ago you were preparing a huge release with islands and campaign FDF-style.What happend to this project?

BTW nice work on the bell

what era is this chopper supposed to be used for? NAM?

what era is this chopper supposed to be used for? NAM?

Nam?! Present day - it's in service now.

The chopper is realy cool biggrin_o.gif

I got one question to you Powerslide are you going to do a FFAR version in future updates??

One bug i found, The pilot models have NVG's mounted on the helmit, but the pilots themselves do not have NVG capability.

Beautiful job, great model and awesome cockpit! I hope someone takes up the task of making a USMC version, and even an RAF version  smile_o.gif

P.S. @diamondweapon

It's "Dulce Et Decorum Est Pro Patria Mori" as in "It is Fitting And Sweet To Die For One's Country", hence the importance of Mori wink_o.gif

Months ago you were preparing a huge release with islands and campaign FDF-style.What happend to this project?

The project is ongoing but my time seems limited these days.

Quote[/b] ]One bug i found, The pilot models have NVG's mounted on the helmit, but the pilots themselves do not have NVG capability.

Let me look into this bug. I apologize for that.

The chopper is realy cool biggrin_o.gif

I got one question to you Powerslide are you going to do a FFAR version in future updates??

I am not planning any versions however if someone wanted to make an FFAR version they are more then welcome to.

The project is ongoing but my time seems limited these days.

Quote[/b] ]One bug i found, The pilot models have NVG's mounted on the helmit, but the pilots themselves do not have NVG capability.

Let me look into this bug. I apologize for that.

don't apolagize its a great helicopter.

Nice work, I've been looking forward to this getting a release since I saw you were doing one, I live quite close to RAF Shawburry so I see a lot of these flying about over my house every day, so it's nice to see one has come to OFP.

Nice chopper, kinda expected it to be slightly more agile with four main rotors and twin engines. didn't expect to make loop like I can in AWM's Hues 500 pack. But it still handles well even on the joystick. A chopper that can skim below tree top level at high speed is even more so flying under the MCAR Iglovs coming at ya suddenly. Nice to beable to duck and move using the trees and hills as cover. Before you drop in grounders to waste the launching playform..

Keeps flipping when it tries to do a touch and go....thanks to PBs mod thats actually quite a cool thing because the last guy running away from it gets vapourised by the explosion.

I guess this release puts ONS in pole position with OFRP for the most rounded real army mod (US and RUS aside)

I would have to vote for FDF on that one I think, but thanks for the comments. We are likely one of the better mods that gets little recognition, but that's the price we pay as Canadians I suppose. Always working in the shadows somewhere.

Question:

Why does the C6 unmounted sound different than the one on the helicopter? The one on the helicopter and the one on the sodlier sounds different.

I would have to vote for FDF on that one I think, but thanks for the comments. We are likely one of the better mods that gets little recognition, but that's the price we pay as Canadians I suppose. Always working in the shadows somewhere.

lol i know they pop out of no were and do somthing cool (in this case make a bad ass mod)lol

durrrrr.....Imshi stooooooooooooooooopid. crazy_o.gif