Sign in to follow this  
ThePara

High Quality M-14

Hey, I'm just wondering if there's a good quality Vietnam era M-14 bouncing around anywhere. I know INQ had a great one in their pack but it had that aimpoint on it. Is there a version like that without an aimpoint and just iron sights, by INQ or someone else?

We are workin on one but i think this information isn't usefull for u because u need one now smile_o.gif

Perhaps u take the one from Cheeky Monkey. He made a very very good one i think.

But i dunno where u can download his weapons pack sorry. Someone could be so nice and posts the link ;)

Greetings,

Charon

The unsung mod is working on one, thats all i can say blues.gif

I think we should have a M14 pack, with all the new and old variants.

Its amazing the amount of diferent M14 that you can find around. (in reall life)

I would love an M21 pack aswell biggrin_o.gif

@CERO.

So INQ didn't make a non-aimpoint version?

Didn't the Unsung guys say the M-14 in your early shots were from INQ? They looked just like the aimpoint one but without it on there. Or is that the one that comes out when your big mod is done?

Quote[/b] ]Didn't the Unsung guys say the M-14 in your early shots were from INQ? They looked just like the aimpoint one but without it on there. Or is that the one that comes out when your big mod is done?

thats a different M14 than Hammy was talking about

Do you know where the one in those shots came from?