Sign in to follow this  
azimut0

War Of Desert

anybody have any sort of link where i can dl the pack, i'll dl the pack i really wanna play these missions

me too sad_o.gif

im gonna agree, gimme a link to the full pack and the update and you have a few very satisfied customers....

The pack of addons will be hosted soon, v1.01 and v1.05, I hope...

the v1.06 is just under test by me, I create some missions first to see if the addons work fine between them, the result is good and the v1.06 run fine with another mod like the ecp and dxdll effects.

That seems to be stable....also it will be updated with the release nearest to some addons

Azimut 0

Once the addons are packed up and hosted I will for sure play this wink_o.gif

This is indeed Azimut's problem.

Azimut, I can host files, if I can download one copy of them.

Are there any other OFP file site managers here that can give Azimut direct FTP upload access? Unfortunately, I cannot.

Once the addons are packed up and hosted I will for sure play this wink_o.gif

This is indeed Azimut's problem.

Azimut, I can host files, if I can download one copy of them.

Are there any other OFP file site managers here that can give Azimut direct FTP upload access? Unfortunately, I cannot.

how big is the tottal package i might be able to host it for him as a MOD folder ZIP 1 easy DL

pm me details how many megs tottal ?

im thinking of hosting all BAS addons as a MOD folder ZIP as well i no that is huge haha crazy_o.gif Bass mod 22 files 285 megs crazy_o.gif

id like to try this Campain too ive not played a campain latly

Hello all,

I work on the pack to make something compatible for all peoples, for the version 1.06 the pack sized 1.4 Go, !!too much large!! for little config and video card, this is why I rebuilt the pack and it size 900 Mo (removed the older addons), compressed the size of the pack is 688 Mo, this pack will be the version 1.06lite.

I am waiting for some addons and the pack will be realeased, I got many contact for hosting my pack like the theavonlady and other websites, I keep all contacts for later.

Azimut 0

Quote[/b] ]Are there any other OFP file site managers here that can give Azimut direct FTP upload access? Unfortunately, I cannot.

I have a little place where i can upload the pack ;) just need time.

If it's just a "little" place and it will have bandwidth limitations, first notify a few sites who can mirror the files before you release it publicly.

Hello all,

I work on the pack to make something compatible for all peoples, for the version 1.06 the pack sized 1.4 Go, !!too much large!! for little config and video card, this is why I rebuilt the pack and it size 900 Mo (removed the older addons), compressed the size of the pack is 688 Mo, this pack will be the version 1.06lite.

I am waiting for some addons and the pack will be realeased, I got many contact for hosting my pack like the theavonlady and other websites, I keep all contacts for later.

Azimut 0

Quote[/b] ]Are there any other OFP file site managers here that can give Azimut direct FTP upload access? Unfortunately, I cannot.

What addons are you waiting for rock.gif

Also the Seahawks I made the new version will be released in a couple of weeks I saw you was using h60seahawks_v1.2.rar the updated version will also feature a dropable zodiac wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]What addons are you waiting for rock.gif

Also the Seahawks I made the new version will be released in a couple of weeks I saw you was using h60seahawks_v1.2.rar the updated version will also feature a dropable zodiac wink_o.gif

I am waiting for island addon like "afganeveron", and other addons like your Seahawks, new releases for next days until I release the pack.., to update with new addons doesn't affect the total size of the pack...

Quote[/b] ]If it's just a "little" place and it will have bandwidth limitations, first notify a few sites who can mirror the files before you release it publicly.

I will publish all informations when that will be done, and it's not bandwidth limited.

pm me if a mirror is needed i can get limited FTP access to upload the pack....

Hello for everybody.

Something new about the new addons pack and the hosting of it?

It looks great! xmas_o.gif

Regards,

-renaud-

That's a whole bunch of literally ancient addons overthere. crazy_o.gif Any chances to get rid of them?

I have a big ftp with a large bandwith (2gb of storage and monthly 100gb of bandwith)

contact via pm wink_o.gif

any chance of releasing a non-addon or addon-light version too?

I first like to check out the gameplay of a mission to see if it is really worth cluttering my addon folders even further ...

Hello here,

Sorry for the delay, I am happy to see you here guys, I am not dead wink_o.gif , I work on the missions, also for VBS1.

Quote[/b] ]any chance of releasing a non-addon or addon-light version too?

No chance because I work only with addons.

Quote[/b] ]I first like to check out the gameplay of a mission to see if it is really worth cluttering my addon folders even further ...

Yes I understand, but you can install the minimum of addons to try my first missions "Fast Attack Marines", if you install the most common addons this last months you can start the mission, you don't need all the packs v1.01 and v1.05

Be sure to have a good PC then start the light version not the large made for strong PC, you can download the missions at the beginning of the topic.

Quote[/b] ]I have a big ftp with a large bandwith (2gb of storage and monthly 100gb of bandwith)

I appraise your assistance and thank you, I prefer to finish the missions before.

Quote[/b] ]That's a whole bunch of literally ancient addons overthere. crazy_o.gif Any chances to get rid of them

The pack v1.01 is very old sad_o.gif , but with this one you can play old conversions and missions (1985 desert v2,very folk!!) I updated the old versions (removed messages error, compressed in .pbo, under test), also it's completely compatible with the new addons, now I start the game with the pack v1.08, the pack size today 2,1 Go ghostface.gif.

So I will release missions along manufacture, then when there will be many missions I will find a way to host the packs.

For information you can see the progress of the pack here:

Flashpoint Conversions

list addons update v1.08:

ac130.rar

AEF_TrainV1.11pack.rar

AGS_build_v.2.51.zip

asahmi_beta_0.75.zip

Baracken1_5.zip

BAS_ISLE+OPFOR_V1.2.zip

DSA_CIC.rar

DSL_a10v1.11.rar

ETNteaser.rar

f16-FIXED.zip

F22.zip

fml_nbcunits35.rar

HH60Seahawksv1.2.rar

HRV_471_HRVmi24_v1_0.rar

HyakushikiModernUSInfantryV153_JAM_LSR.rar

INQ_M1.rar

MAP_CallSings.zip

MCAR_Beta25_09-11-04.zip

mpiv_ah64.rar

mp_m925_pack_v1.0.rar

NewLand.zip

prph_uh1n.rar

RHS_sandy_rocks_v1.00.rar

RKT&TMDF14-v1.rar

Salang island -Release.rar

Sea air land pack20050204.rar

SFP_Range.zip

sov_afghan.rar

Spark_FightPosition_1.0.rar

TMD_F117.rar

uce_kuffiya.zip

uksp_mappack1.rar

UKSP_Mappack2.exe

wastelandAPLHA.rar

WYW_OPFORBETA.zip

xobridge.rar

Azimut 0

The download link for the addons pack was not working sad_o.gif

i need an dl link for ur mod where do i start and what do i do where can i find them wint on ur sit links dont work rock.gif all i wont to know is where do i dl wink_o.gif

Wow what a conversion!!

I like such mad things like this Azimut!

Currently downloading quite everything you are offering in your forum, so other people can share the files with me. I've got 5 computers and will dedicate one of them for file sharing this pack. This means it will remain for some time on my hard drive, and people using emule will be able to download the files from me.

Hope that one day I will finish to download of all the addons!

Really want to play your campaign and your missions. I was looking since very long to find a desert theme campaign. Still waiting for OPGWC to release one.

Keep up the work Azimut, one more reason to go on playing OFP!