Sign in to follow this  
ni-mh

M-80a

directly quoted from ofp.info

Quote[/b] ]

Iva and Dejan from BKM Mod released their M-80a Infantry Combat Vehicle made in 4 variants (Croatian, Bosnian, Serbian and Rep. Serbska) on their site. It is armed with a 20mm cannon, AT3 Rockets and a 7,62 machine gun.

Features:

- Modified BAS Fire Script

- Smoking and burning when destroyed

- Random Numbers

- Rocket Trail

You can choose in mission editor under:

East \ Serbian Armored \ Serbian M-80

East \ Serbian Armored \ Rep. Serbska M-80

Res \ Bosnian Armored \ Bosnian M-80

West \ Croatian Armored \ Croatian M-80

download 1

download 2

pic

Yeah, we just need a map of Gorazde.

@CERO

fix the burning script smile_o.gif

nice work !!!

3 things I noticed.

The fire script get started from the beguining, without any dammage, something its calling the script, I haven't unpbo-ed it, but its probably the dammaged values.

The comanders view its a bit extrange, different. Have a look at that.

The sound of the AT rockets when they explode needs to be beefed up, needs more of an impact, at the moment, the BIS sounds for the RPG explosions are much more scarier.

Constructive critizisem, I like this addon, so I hope you guys fix that and release a new version.

Good work on the rest, alltagueder its a nice addon.

Sorry, I don't meen to be fussy, there is something ellse, the burning sound its really loud, I'm firing at it for a safe distance with a LAW, and it feels like you are inside.

Like I said, I like it, and I'm not winning, I'm hellping biggrin_o.gif lol.

regards.

@CERO.

IF youre downloading M80 from OFP.INFO they messed it up (once again) with the burning script,they didnt upload correct file. Sorry for this issue,I will upload correct version to our site tommorow. sad_o.gif

Thanks alot.

I'm off to bed now anyway.

Regards.

@CERO

biggrin_o.gif  nice...

..but why is there a Bosnian and Rep.Serbska model ?, i do not remember and i think the Bosnian " army ghostface.gif " never had one, ok maybe one but thats not the point to make the Bosnian (Muslim) model becouse Rep.Serbska was a part of Bosnia and thay are Serbs...

IF youre downloading M80 from OFP.INFO they messed it up (once again) with the burning script,they didnt upload correct file. Sorry for this issue,I will upload correct version to our site tommorow.  sad_o.gif

Have OFP.info fixed the buggered version do you know ? sad_o.gif

biggrin_o.gif  nice...

..but why is there a Bosnian and Rep.Serbska model ?, i do not remember and i think the Bosnian " army ghostface.gif " never had one, ok maybe one but thats not the point to make the Bosnian (Muslim) model becouse Rep.Serbska was a part of Bosnia and thay are Serbs...

The Bosnians had a few American WWII tanks that the Yugoslav army used for target practice in former Yugoslavia right?

I heard a story of a Bosnian M-10 Wolverine holding off some Serbian T-55s for a while.