Sign in to follow this  
BBSmith

How can you convert a ISO File?

When encountering an ISO File, I know that I cannot just click on it to get a responce and beable to archive the file. So, normally, the ISO file is just a 20kb readme, that i just open with notepad. But now I have a 2,000mb from work on this program we are going to be using, but I got the file in the format ISO. . How can I archive this now? Thanks

Just for Kicks, how can I open a BIN file? Im almost positive i've seen it on like ofp.cz, etc. Just wanna be sure on these things. Thanks again!

A free program you can use is called CDMage. Below is the link as well as a short summary of the use, although this is not in my own words.

Quote[/b] ]Simply use CDMage(freebie) and drag-n-drop the iso in the upper left dialog box. Now look to the right and you'll see the entire content of the iso image. Left click (hold down) and highlight all the files with your mouse and right click and choose extract files. If the iso is a pc game then don't mess extracting it as this is a waste of your valuable time.

CDMage Website

EDIT: I forgot to also list another one that works on BIN and ISO files. This one is called WinIso, but it's a trial version. Full version is $30, as the trial will not extract anything over 3MB. But it's worth taking a look.

WinISO Website

Most (if not all) cd-recording software can burn a cd with the content of the ISO-file.

Real help. Thanks. I got the ISO Extractor. Just cant use it now. I'll try it out by monday.

Now the BIN extractor on the other hand..?

Yea, if I can burn an ISO onto a CD. How can that help me?

Next Question: How about that BIN Extractor?

I use WinISO to open and convert .BIN files into iso or the other way around...