Sign in to follow this  
Delta Hawk

18-wheeler truck pics

Hi.  I just wanted to post some pics of the Peterbilt me and Junglerot are working on.  It's not finished yet and we need some more help textureing.  Some textures need to be redone and the inside needs to be done, plus we've also got a gas tanker that needs to be texture.  If anybody wants to help, i've got photos of the gas tanker you can use for textures.

In the end, we're hoping that we can get more people to help create a Texas map to have some place to drive this truck.

pic4.jpg

pic3.jpg

pic2.jpg

pic1.jpg

Very nice work! I'm just glad in OFP, we don't have to worry about shifting up through 15 gears. ;)

Looks neat! smile_o.gif Can't wait to take one of these down the highway(s) in Nogova 2004. *imagines bursting through a traffic jam* biggrin_o.gif

Nice tanker man! and i love that cop suv....if u need beta testing...gimme a ring smile_o.gif

@edc drive this thing next to another car, you'll feel like King of the Road...it crashes through road block pretty good too and right now, it has more features and custom sounds than most addons and we plan to include more. The trailer script is not complete, but it does works. The trailer and tanker are conected to the trucks in those pictures. But we still need help.

As for the police SUV, it's mechanic's ford expedition with other addon parts so i will not release it. But, we're also making a Texas DPS State Trooper and hopefully County Sheriffs with our Texas mod. So, there are other things we need help on. biggrin_o.gif

nice work delta, and comeon! im sure he wouldn't mind you releasing it smile_o.gif but nice work m8, hope we can test drive her soon! smile_o.gif

Woooow, Amazing. its like your opening your biggest gift on christmas. It looks very cool biggrin_o.gif

You could sent it by mail wink_o.gif then it's personal so tounge_o.gif get mailing boy biggrin_o.gif

just kidding, love your work. Is Texas gonna be dust and roads or allot of cities??

Is Texas gonna be dust and roads or allot of cities??

I can answer that one:

We have plans to release a 25x25km map containing a fictional county in Texas. This will unfortunately take a lot of time.

But we hope to release soon a teaser island (Everon size). We already have some models and I am going to start on the landscape soon. We are in need of texturers who can texture the truck and the buildings. So stay with us wink_o.gif

i just made the model, DaSquad did all of the hard work textureing it.  Jungle is beginning, but we still need help with other stuff like houses and police but i'd like to finish the truck first.

The police really sucks compare to the Texas DPS we're making which we'd also need some scripting and animation help with.

dps.jpg

Good work guys ! Wasn't Dasquade also involved with this ?

This is the addon I also got a preview and I must say that I can tell alot of work has gone into this and we were discussing the scripting issues,but from what I saw you had done a very good job and the scripting was very nice.

Maybe the planetug addon that I have reworked coming may help you some

Wasn't Dasquade also involved with this ?

He is/was but he is very bussy atm

All the texture on the truck right now DaSquad has done. The Ford Crown Victoria DPS is the one were making.

Fragmaster came up with a script that can go up hills, but we're still hoping that we can get yours to work Bratty.

Go up hills? What do you mean? The Pak36 goes up hills by animating the tounge,the only reason I couldn't animate and angle the whole thing is because it is actually already a turret,like we chatted about with the trailer is that you could animate the whole thing to angle it up the hill,but then it would mess with other animations that you may have on the trailer (doors and such)

Are you saying that he came up with some pivot/bank routines?

Maybe I didn't chat with you ,maybe was just Dasquade,but hopefully he pasted some of it to you,on what I thought some problems associated with animating parts of the trailer.

I see you have a tanker trailer too,as long as it don't have other animations,you can just animate the whole thing (just a pivot up/down animation)

And if you missed the chat,other solutions I suggested were to do that and just use hidden selections on the trailer to simulate other animated parts (doors)

This kind of has nothing to do with the truck, but our mod has other things some people might be interested in making like pickup trucks, cars, buildings, fire trucks, ambulance, weapons, horses, cowboys, even Shieriff SWAT officers. But we can't get anywhere unless some people step forward and offer to help. We're trying to make the first USA mod for ofp and we need help. unclesam.gifunclesam.gifunclesam.gif

*Steps up to the plate* I'll help you out! *mumble under breath so you can't hear my terms and conditions*as a beta tester*mumble* smile_o.giftounge_o.gif hehe, keep up the good work m8!

What kinda people are you looking for?

Don't know exactly but texturers and O2 artists are always welcome wink_o.gif

I haven't thought about it really, but what we need is

someone who can make people (config, model, texture)

Texas DPS trooper (highway patrol)

County Sheriff

County Sheriff SWAT units (about 4)

Emergancy Medical Service (EMS)

Fire Fighter (about 2)

a city worker

Someone who can make weapons (most will be from INQ's pack) (some config)

Sig pistol

Glock pistol

Mp5A3, Mp5A3SD, Benilli 12guage, M4, mini M14, M14, M40, .45

Some who can texture vehicles (some config)

International utility truck (Fire truck, school bus, tow truck, garbage)

Ford F450 utility truck (EMS ambulance, Sheriff SWAT truck, city truck)

Ford Crown Victoria (Sheriff, FBI, Texas DPS)

Some one to help with island (config, texture, model)

make highways, roads, trees and bushes, buildings, signs, objects etc.

I'll model most stuff. I can provide photos for most of the stuff for texture bases.

I kind of want to aviod military items, but we plan on making a military base, but i'm hoping that the Sheriff SWAT will cancel out the military. But in the end, a USA map unclesam.gifunclesam.gifunclesam.gif