Sign in to follow this  
SpecOp9

What do you want to respawn as in multiplayer?

I wonder if they are changing the way we repawn in Coop maps...

I don't like being a bird...

I want to respawn as a Dinosaur or something..

Or would'nt it be cool if you could choose your Respawn animal in the player customization screen?

I think that would be awsome.

an integrated spectator script with menu would be nice...

but animals are fun... bird is fun, but he should shit around, or bite at least(at least send to the net when u do "cip cip")

Would be fun to be a giant squid so I can attack boats biggrin_o.gif

an integrated spectator script with menu would be nice...

but animals are fun... bird is fun, but he should shit around, or bite at least(at least send to the net when u do "cip cip")

The squawk is sent over the net, afaik.

A (micro)UAV, if it's modern. Something that flies, anyway. Seagul works ok, although a spectator script would be better.

I was never too happy with seagull respawn.

I'm not too much of a purist in terms of single and final deaths.

Usually I try to scale my missions so that people -can- join the game again. I just try by various means to discourage it in some way. Such as spawning farther away. Or use a script to strip weapons or somesuch.

OFP games are so long sometimes and there's no Join in Progress so it's only for the hard hard core people...

Unless you could be a bird and perform flying turd dive bombs...

Well I'd like to respawn as a croc! So I can participate in the game when dead. Scare people, maybe eat them.

I like the idea of a UAV. Either that or a camera-man.

Unless you could be a bird and perform flying turd dive bombs...

I'm absolutely baffled as to why there isn't already some script/addon (in OFP1) that would allow you to have fecal matter ejection abilities as your newly-spawned seagull.

Comon you talented addon makers.... can't anyone do this?

(or is this absolutely impossible?)

No seagulls, make us vultures, and we'll pick the battlefield clean. biggrin_o.gif

I think a integrated camera script would be nice, cuz we will be able to see whats happening more than we do with the sea gull.

:P

Beware the mighty phoenix!  tounge_o.gif

phoenix1_1.jpg

Edit: That's your fate when you're properly roasted... biggrin_o.gif

Being a squirrel would be pretty cool, you could hop around and run up trees. Maybe you could drop nuts on people as they ran underneath to distract them too.

I'd prefer the server option of seagull, spectator script, or free-look camera (camera.sqs?). I would very much prefer that over giving animal options and special abilities like dropping nuts or attacking people. I want Operation Flashpoint 2, not a video game of When Animals Attack.

not a video game of When Animals Attack.

LOL now there's an idea for a game based on the Opf engine, let me go talk to the boss biggrin_o.gif

maybe some guy with a camera, or maybe the first one to die gets it, or the one with the highest score does, anyhow, not more then one cameraman , or maybe a chopper with camera orbiting the battlefield?  wink_o.gif

the seagull is a nice idea, but it can be abused to betray players, what about a firefly? (visible more at close range, but not from long range) , but then well miss the funny seagull shots (see previous page) sad_o.gif

seagull is a good way, maybe an albatros? (flaps his wings less often)

Id like to respawn as a flying vagina... and u can rain your "woman juices" down on your enemies, causing them to slip and smell like fisherman.

Id like to respawn as a flying vagina... and u can rain your "woman juices" down on your enemies, causing them to slip and smell like fisherman.

Guess someones been drinking tounge_o.gif Or is very very Horny tounge_o.giftounge_o.gif

Guest Ti0n3r

instead off that bird shit, they should add a spectator mode with different views and. or you could respawn as the enemys bullets tounge_o.gif

A 16 year old! tounge_o.gif  smile_o.gif  rock.gif  sad_o.gif

Mmmm Makes me wonder!? crazy_o.gif

A well I like the idea of to choose an animal you like to.

Ill choose for a goldfish so I can swim around and around... and around... and around. No to be real the idea of being an animal is cool, a Seagull is oki, but a bit to small, if they can make some larger once ill be more then happy

Quote[/b] ]Id like to respawn as a flying vagina... and u can rain your "woman juices" down on your enemies, causing them to slip and smell like fisherman.

Attack Of The Drunken Poster!