Sign in to follow this  
Skewballzz

New rebel campaign

Hello everyone. For the past three years I have been working on countless campaigns, only to get sick of them and start another. Recently, I have devoted myself to the compleation of my Rebellion campaign. Here is some info about it

OFP:Rebellion

Overview: You are John Farson, a member of the Peoples Army of the Republic. The time has come for a purging of the system. For too long you and your fellow citizens have sat back while your freedoms have been taken away. Now comes a time, a time of great pain, where we must take up arms against our fellow citizens and soldiers.

Missions (quick overview of a few):

-You and your RPG-7 are tasked to make sure that the presidents car and himself can no longer work...

-Sapper type missions

-"Pot-shot" missions...

-E&E

-Full out assaults...

Other Info: My goal in this campaign is to stay clear of the typical OFP type missions. No more "you are an ex-special forces soldier, and the time for you to do your duty has come". I am sick of the focus on special forces in games lately. I will portray the life of a citizen soldier who has no more experiance with a gun than a typical hunter.

Missions may not seem like your average type OFP mission. Instead of sneaking through enemy lines to plant satchels, you will sneak to bases only to launch an RPG into a barracks compound. I am trying to portray the modern guerilla soldiers task. Some missions may not seem moral (it is only a game), so if you are looking for a campaign of honor and moral justice, this may not be for you.

Addons:

Pappy's Y2K3 super config

(I have considered using 3 or 4 smaller addons in place of Y2K3, and this is possible. As of right now, many more options are open due to the addons used in Pappy's config, but if the majority of you would not like this, please tell me. Things are still open as of right now)

The only thing I need at the moment is a cutscene editor. If worse came to worse, I could pull it off, but the campaign may suffer greatly as I am no where as skilled as other people in that field.

~Cory Martin

Quote[/b] ]-You and your RPG-7 are tasked to make sure that the presidents car and himself can no longer work...

Thats sounds really cool! terrorists' campaign. Yeah, we havnt seen this b4 smile_o.gif

Personaly i dislike Y2K3 because it uses naval infantry instead of regular army. i advice pappy to go to russian naval base and shout out loud that naval infantry is the same as regular infantry. then watching him trying to escape alive. ghostface.gif

Im glad you catch my drift. You brought up a good point. In essance, it will be a modern terrorist/guerilla campaign. If anyone has any more ideas that go against most peoples wartime morals, please speak up. I want to make the most brutal campaign available

Quote[/b] ]Personaly i dislike Y2K3 because it uses naval infantry instead of regular army. i advice pappy to go to russian naval base and shout out loud that naval infantry is the same as regular infantry. then watching him trying to escape alive.

Hey void_false, If you say so, why don't you make YOUR CONFING BY YOURSELF and release for us?

Please discuss the proposed campaign and leave everything else for another place smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Personaly i dislike Y2K3 because it uses naval infantry instead of regular army. i advice pappy to go to russian naval base and shout out loud that naval infantry is the same as regular infantry. then watching him trying to escape alive.

Hey void_false, If you say so, why don't you make YOUR CONFING BY YOURSELF and release for us?

because there're no other regular RF army troops than BIS ones. blues.gif

When RHS release it troops then we get some good reagular RF troops. smile_o.gif

At this moment, I am about 25% done. I just finished one of my favorite missions:

You are downtown in your apt. You job is to destroy the generals hummer. After launchin your RPG, you must drop all weapons and dissolve into the crowd, from there, you must get on your bike and pedal away to the safe house.

While it may not have much action, it is not intended to. I am going for the life of an insurgent during a civil war. To make up for the uneventfull(?) walks and escapes, I have gone more toward making the ambiance feel right. You may notice a Cop chasing some redneck down an alley, to only end up shooting him.

Oh yeah, about Pappy's config. Its for the most part a definate. After I finish, I'll make a no-addon version (may require JAM weapons though- gotta love that RPG-7)

I'll post all the updates here as they come