Sign in to follow this  
der bastler

UEFA Euro 2004

<span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'>NOOOOOO!!!!</span>

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>NOOOOOO!!!!</span>

<span style='font-size:22pt;line-height:100%'>NOOOOOO!!!!</span>

<span style='font-size:27pt;line-height:100%'>NOOOOOO!!!!</span>

<span style='font-size:27pt;line-height:100%'>WHY WHY WHY!!!!!??</span>

because Greece+n00b defense+judge collina+lot of luck=final?

No, because they just were better. Luck belong to strongest.

<span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'>NOOOOOO!!!!</span>

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>NOOOOOO!!!!</span>

<span style='font-size:22pt;line-height:100%'>NOOOOOO!!!!</span>

<span style='font-size:27pt;line-height:100%'>NOOOOOO!!!!</span>

<span style='font-size:27pt;line-height:100%'>WHY WHY WHY!!!!!??</span>

because Greece+n00b defense+judge collina+lot of luck=final?

No, because they just were better. Luck belong to strongest.

Better?LOL sure....

we were better in shots,shots on goal in everything...just not in luck in last minute

INCREDIBLE!!

Whole this EURO is full of surprises biggrin_o.gif

Well now Portuguese will have to struggle again with greece wink_o.gif

Do you really believe in luck?

You not?do you saw statistics? as I said,we were better and more offensive team in this f game...but those *not good word* greeks were just lucky...

Portugal vs Greece in the finals. Who would have thought that? smile_o.gif

Anyway, Congrats  wink_o.gif  smile_o.gif

Portugal vs Greece in the finals. Who would have thought that? smile_o.gif

Anyway, Congrats  wink_o.gif  smile_o.gif

Portugal,they dont play so n00b football as Greece...

You not?do you saw statistics? as I said,we were better and more offensive team in this f game...but those *not good word* greeks were just lucky...

You didn't score, they did. And as for the goal, your team made the mistake of not covering Dellas. He took advantage of it and scored.

Bottom line, Greece won and rightfully so.

As our newspapers have been saying - this is an Epic!!!!!!!! Unbelievable Epic!!!! I demand a Rehhagel statue right on top of the Acropolis and in front of the Vouli and all over Athens!!!!!!!

OMG, this is unbelievable!!!

Greece's most amazing moment in history, and I'm stuckin in ******* Germany mad_o.gif

Dont know how any1 can be proud on Greece game crazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gif

Goin´ play CoD for little Re-LaX crazy_o.gif

You didn't score, they did. And as for the goal, your team made the mistake of not covering Dellas. He took advantage of it and scored.

Bottom line, Greece won and rightfully so.

Just in last few minutes.

Congrats Greece but this was definitely not what I had hoped for. This was IMO one of the most boring matches in the tournament and I have a feeling the final will look pretty much the same now that Greece is there. Sure this type of gameplay seems to be working well for them but it soo boring to watch (again IMO). sad_o.gif

Man, I was soo looking forward to a great final with lots of good scoring chances between two offensive teams…I guess that will never happen now mad_o.gif

Congrats Greece but this was definitely not what I had hoped for. This was IMO one of the most boring matches in the tournament and I have a feeling the final will look pretty much the same now that Greece is there. Sure this type of gameplay seems to be working well for them but it soo boring to watch (again IMO). sad_o.gif

Man, I was soo looking forward to a great final with lots of good scoring chances between two offensive teams…I guess that will never happen now mad_o.gif

Boring wow_o.gifwow_o.gif My heart jumped out of my body and landed on Mars, I was sitting on my chair maybe 5 mins the whole game, my nerves were about to break, and you call this boring crazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gif

I do not believe in luck. I believe in skill, perseverance, wit and hunger for victory.

Greece deserved it. I would root for them in final. Hope they will win. (my fingers croosed wink_o.gif )

Hehe. Ok clarification: boring to us who arn't Greek or Czech smile_o.gif

WOW GREECE VS PORTUGAL!!!

My predictions are that Soviet will win the final match with a 1-0 result after a wonderful header by Josef Stalin... what.. oh.. uhh..

Chezh - Portugal would have been great but I guess we will have to settle with this.

Congratulations Greece! Well deserved? of course..

I will never learn how to spell Czechs/Chezhs/Chechs

Well done Greece.

From what i see in the poll up there , it is one of the most unsuspected final smile_o.gif

That is great, the old classic european football hierarchy is now definitively dead after being a lot wounded those last years smile_o.gif

I am in a HUGE dilemma right now.

It turned out that I was at home for the opening match against Portugal. I was also home for the Spain match and the France match.

I therefore made myself stay in tonight - and we won again biggrin_o.gif

Only time I was drinking alcohol during a match of ours, was in the Russia match.

This means, I have to stay at home on Sunday, and not have any alcohol at home - like tonight. Which means missing out on the biggest party since we conquered the world crazy_o.gif

What do I do now? I don't think I have any other chance than staying home sad_o.gif

It turned out that I was at home for the opening match against Portugal. I was also home for the Spain match and the France match.

Only time I was drinking alcohol during a match of ours, was in the Russia match.

This means, I have to stay at home on Sunday, and not have any alcohol at home - like tonight. Which means missing out on the biggest party since we conquered the world crazy_o.gif

What do I do now? I don't think I have any other chance than staying home sad_o.gif

biggrin_o.gif

Please DO NOT DRINK! biggrin_o.gif

How about placing an Ex-RoNiN-shaped puppet in front of the TV set?

Fooling fate? wink_o.gif

It's well deserved for the Greeks as well as it's for the Portuguese...

But what I think is much more shocking is that this whole tournament is a shame for all the "football-Nations" like England, Netherlands, France, Italy, Germany...those who dominated world league football for decades are now merely a shadow of themselves. And most of them are looking for scapegoats now, like the referee in the England game or Dutch Trainer Dick Advocaat...this is the most embarrassing part of the tournament. You loose, but well it wasn't your fault at all...

Anyway, I hope the Greeks are gonna make it !!!!

What do I do now?

Well, you can start by facing the fact that you nver conquered the world but were conquered by the Romans wink_o.gif