Sign in to follow this  
Sniperwolf572

"grounded"

I'm in process of making an island and I came to making a Modrava style pier in one of the towns,now the problem is that object always magically "sticks" to the ground in OFP but in Visitor it seems fine.

Now I was wondering if there is a way of making object float.

(BIS did it with their piers in Modrava and I doubt they used something else than Visitorâ„¢)

I'd say if worse comes to worse use Wrp-Tool. Even if BIS didnt use it, it still works.

If it aint broke, dont fix it... wink_o.gif

You need to click on the object and press Ctrl+P and fill in it's height. The pier and bridges can't be moved manually I think.

Its not only about pier and bridge I tried moving scaffoldings on each other but when I get it in OFP scaffolding still sticks to the ground.

You cant elevate objects in visitor, you can only sink things and keep them level. I wish you could elevate things I would be having some pretty nice towns and rocky areas then.

The range, to move a class house model up and down is +/- 1/2 of it's overall extend in height. Giving a class house model the terrain height, it's 1/2 burried to ground. From this feature, with O2 and within this range, one can make houses or objects, actually floating in the air (Some nice bridges do use this). (By the way, giving a house a value well above the upper limit, the program let's it fall correctly to ground).