Sign in to follow this  
Placebo

"FlashNews" Launched.

Quote[/b] ]Because I moved to the Czech Republic in May and she's waving hello to me

Nice pick up wink_o.gif

ohw, she's like one of those Czech prostitutes along the highway of the Czech-German border wink_o.gif

edit: anyway, to make this post just a bit ontopic: great job on the fllashnewses, I'm a fan! smile_o.gif

At stage 1 there were, we're at stage 3 now and that number has been reduced a little smile_o.gif

I found something

Quote[/b] ]Berghoff has released version 1.1 of his Hailuoto Island, this release fixes a couple of small bugs, he has also released a mission pack so you can experience and explore this fine island.

Rezin has released a ROK addons pack featuring regular/special forces soldiers and a tank.

The image links are incorrect for both of them

That's what I get for trying to make it work in FireFox as well as IE wink_o.gif

Thanks for the spot, I'll fix them in the morning, there would have been technology news as well but I grew tired of Adobe Go Live crashing every 3 seconds mad_o.gif

I should mention there won't be a FlashNews next week until at least Thursday as I'm taking some vacation days (23rdSep-30thSep) smile_o.gif

FlashNews No. 22 smile_o.gif

A little light on addon releases last week so I'll have a further trawl tomorrow to see what else I can find to add smile_o.gif

placebo, link for mapfact's callsigns points to HIS-Facespack. And mapfact link points to HIS site. smile_o.gif

And where can I get NATO symbol pack?

Fixed.

I've also added some user mission news and technology news smile_o.gif

mapfact.net has also every ~ two weeks a intensive tested (!) mission. in most cases english. smile_o.gif

I see only 2 out of 30 or so in English? smile_o.gif

there are some more in english but with german download page. i'll PM you when we're releasing the next english mission wink_o.gif