Sign in to follow this  
bn880

The Bastige Island 6

Lol, 1.21, I'll put it up fairly soon. Or you can get it off the Zeus Addon server if you start the mission.

Cant seem to start the mission on Zeus. I must be missing something. Can you upload it here? :-)

Sorry putting up now. Slipped my mind.

EDIT: Yes that is 1.21 up there, I guess I didn't mention it. smile_o.gif

Bn880

Do you have any objections to me trying to convert this mission to VBS1? All credits remain with you, I just think it would make a nice mission for VBS1. There would be some balancing issues, but in general, it should be ok.

Do I have permission?

Bn

IN the bastige island mission you have added controls for view distance and grid. Is this a custom script. Is it possible to separate it out so it can be used with other missions?. Thanks for the update.

Bn880

Do you have any objections to me trying to convert this mission to VBS1? All credits remain with you, I just think it would make a nice mission for VBS1. There would be some balancing issues, but in general, it should be ok.

Do I have permission?

No unfortunately not. Sorry.

I'm normally happy to let people convert my stuff to VBS1, but this would mean a conversion of CoC_NS, AI-OD and several other complex things to VBS1, and I don't particulairly want to see that happen, unless I/CoC feel the need to do it.

#Gunterlund, no that is not a standalone thing, it relies principally on the CoC_NS, so yes it can be ripped out from the mission, and you are free to do so, but you will need to also use the NS 2.0 for it to work.

Cheers

Understood and I will comply with your wishes. Thanks for the reply.

Bn

Question about how CoC_AD works. I read in the readme that the waypoint of a given group is considered when determining how close you are to the group. If the group in statis has 3 waypoints assigned to it, where does it spawn in when it comes out of stasis, at its initial start point or somewhere along its series of waypoints. Is the program tracking where the group could theoretically be along is march course? Thanks for the info.

AIOD is at revision 36 now, link on first page updated.

Sorry Gunterlund I totally missed your post...

for what it's worth, it re-creates the group at their last saved position, never anywhere else.