Sign in to follow this  
Gen.Carnage

Dkm ukpack beta 0.9

very nice they are FINALLY balanced with SIG tanks..

now the black eagle needs to be updated..

good update

and i liek how you made your own balanced m1a1 etc..

so the new pack is inline against sigma's T72 and T80 packs? if so thats great news.

the quality of these are incredible apart from the crew the quality of these dont match the qualtiy of the rest

That could be becuase you are comparing someone's first addon with others made by people with a lot of experience..  wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]-soldier models....are they supposed to be that bad? (im sorry)  they really are, well terrible but im sure you will sort that out aswell ;)

Can you be more specific? What exactly is bad about them?

yeah ok no problem are they ever goin to be updated and for beginner thats bloody good

Nice Work DKm. but I found some bugs I think.

first off The all the Mgs on the land rovers are missing or they just invisable or something but when I fire them I do see a muzzle flash.

other than that they are pretty damn good!

keep up the work!

p.s. whats your next project?

the UN vehicles have UN upside down or is that supposed to be like that?

Have d/l it but not tried it yet... but... just one .pbo file?? I'm already almost hitting the limit of OFP addons... (my OFP, 1.96, won't even start if I've got too many). Could you make one per vehicle with all variants? That would be easier to manage... plz? wink_o.gif

that would require reassigning texture paths for each vehicle, for all lods inside each vehicle, WAY too much work.. it is much less work for you to disable/delete some of the unused addons dont you think?

To make room for a 60+mb .pbo file when you got your folder crammed with mostly stuff under 5mb... sad_o.gif

Oh well... guess no other option possible...

BUZZARD @ June 07 2004,01:50)]To make room for a 60+mb .pbo file when you got your folder crammed with mostly stuff under 5mb...  sad_o.gif

Oh well... guess no other option possible...

How many addon you have in your folder rock.gif

I didnt know you had a limit of addons how big is the limit rock.gif

Total amount of files in Res/Addons folder: 276 FILES!!!

Total amount of data in Res/Addons folder: 1,17GB!!!

crazy_o.gif

Edit: Plus another 31 files = 74,6MB in the normal OFP/Addons folder!!!

BUZZARD @ June 07 2004,01:59)]Total amount of files in Res/Addons folder: 276 FILES!!!

crazy_o.gif

That's not a lot.

2,8 GB

961 files

Well, I figure nevertheless that I have less than 30 mb maneuvering room left... I wonder if it's tied to hardware power... rock.gif

I put all addons into mod folders leaving addons and res/addons as they are after install. I have 9 mod folders with 453 files totalling 2.4GB and I never have errors. rock.gif

sorry, nope smile_o.gif  been way too busy with all other units to fiddle around with blackeagle, but we won't forget to recheck it in rsc 1.6

Hmmm ... so i'm looking forward to the v1.6 update  tounge_o.gif

THX for the reply!

Mfg MEDICUS  smile_o.gif

I put all addons into mod folders leaving addons and res/addons as they are after install. I have 9 mod folders with 453 files totalling 2.4GB and I never have errors. rock.gif

Well, I piled all the files in one gigantic folder (res/addons). never had any errors either.

BUZZARD @ June 07 2004,01:59)]Total amount of files in Res/Addons folder: 276 FILES!!!

crazy_o.gif

Try this leave all BIS official stuff in res/addon folder

And move all unnoficial stuff in your Addons folder.

Cause I have over 2GB and over 900 files in my addons folder with no problems at all wink_o.gif

Oh and 30MB left on HD that is really less you need to remove some addons or you need a second HD

Why are the default BIS armoured units (M113/M60/M1A1/Vulcan) listed with these vehicles?

Oh and 30MB left on HD that is really less you need to remove some addons or you need a second HD

No, not 30 mb left on HD, it's 30 MB of addons to put in res/addons folder, then OFP won't even start, immediate CTD without any notice!  sad_o.gif

Edit: Just checked, got over 790 MB free of a 75 GB HD...

very nice betas DKM smile_o.gif

glad you are making units other than US or Russian stuff.

On the bug report side of things: Textures on Challenger tracks go white at a certain angle and distance.

Ok ....now im mad ....lol jk ...now i have to update the fraghaus dkmm pack ....sweeeeeeeeeet ...you guys rule ...every very minor bug that I have seen has been talked aboute and is being fixed ....soooooo all I can say is THANK YOU. With out modders like you guys and all the rest. Ofp would have died out long ago ......THANKS FELLAS biggrin_o.gif

I do seem to have a few strange looking textures on the soldier models:

dkmm.jpg

mostly behind the pouches on the webbing and on the helmets.

The helmet and webbing textures are the main reason why these are betas. I have made the updated textures, but I am working on a realistic webbing layout first.