Sign in to follow this  
jens198

Flashpoint celebrities

Name all those famous OFP celebrities and tell us what they did for the community:

I start with

a-Lone-Wolf

(first p3d-edit ever. A MP5)

Jens

How dare you use his name in vain!? He who hath brought us winter islands, new skies and relfective water! For thou.. wait.. thou for art... damnit! HEATHEN!!!! AHAHAHHAAAAA!!!!

I also think Col. Klink is pretty well known.

Phaeden, first ofp mission editor for demo.

KaRRiLLioN - First functionable RTS (IIRC). Made for some really great MP, and spurred the making for other maps like it (CTI?)

Lustypooh - Mainly for the grate and groundbreaking tutorials!

Edit and mental note: I will read the entire topic before posing. Well I corrected his name, I guess that's something

The CoC team, everyone should know atleast a few of them smile_o.gif

Pappy Boyington for making the OFP: Y2K3 mod. And of course the ECP team, who started the real updating of OFP.

Thanks to all of you for making Operation Flashpoint a much better game than it already was smile_o.gif

Tigershark - Founding TJP later to become BAS, continuing the great work of OFPEc after lustypooh left etc etc etc

the man's a legend

Goldmember

Created the GMR Explosion Mod. I think it beats ECP's effects hands down but he seems to have left the community now.

Oh yeah and

Gunslinger

He created the Editor Update addon which put all CWC and RES objects in the mission editor.

what about Snyper, wasnt he the first scripting master guy?

AvonLady

For posting my first mission i ever made on the FAQ and inspiring me to continue to make more missions unclesam.gif

Goldmember

Created the GMR Explosion Mod. I think it beats ECP's effects hands down but he seems to have left the community now.

I'm probably wrong (icon8.gif) but Goldmember really started the main config'd replacement explosion and burn effects and the like, that are now standard as ECP (all effects), FDF, all kinds of stuff. If he wasn't first with the idea, he was a pioneer. He always listened to feedback in the thread and basically made the addon as the users wanted it, that was very cool.

AvonLady

For posting my first mission i ever made on the FAQ and inspiring me to continue to make more missions  unclesam.gif

And for the FAQ...

AvonLady

For posting my first mission i ever made on the FAQ and inspiring me to continue to make more missions unclesam.gif

And for the FAQ...

Yes, that also unclesam.gif