Sign in to follow this  
jens198

Flashpoint celebrities

Here goes my list of people. Not complete at all since there are just too many great and talented people in the OFP community.

Tigershark - The main man who let me stay with OFPEC way back when and now the master of BAS

snYpir - All around good guy and a great scripter

Jonno - Great friend in any situation and a really good modeller

Backoff - For being an amazing mp mission maker

Bojler & Cervo - For running ofp.info and hosting my site (which I haven't updated in two years...)

ahm & beaknuke - For running flashpointarena.com and hosting my site before ofp.info ;)

Radiosilence - For being a really talented writer who always wanted to help people with stories.

Plus a bunch more. The list is just too long to write. Would probably go over the maximum 1024000 character lenght of a post if I were to mention everyone ;) So in short: A big thanks to everyone for just being here and doing something. Every little piece of work makes this community the best one out there.

Has anyone mentioned Lawrie yet? Haven't really had a chance to read every page i read the first 3 or 4 and then the last one so I was just wondering.

Great guy and great addon maker.

And finally me for finally bringing my arse down here at official forums instead of chewing the fat all the time at OFPEC. tounge_o.gif

Hey thats what I did. ahhh I never forget my Ratboy days wink_o.gif Now I like these Forums better. smile_o.gif

Jakerod- I'm sure Ozanzac mentioned him. wink_o.gif

@ June 07 2004,02:02)]Stoner from SHOP

He got me, and a lot of folks I'm still playing with almost every day hooked on ofp mp.

And Shrike and Tornment for setting up Zeus to continue this after SHOP went down.

yup, shame the server eventually died out because of capture the island...

There are a few people,

1. Myself tounge_o.gif of course..

2. Agent Smith

-The only guy I know, that is interested in making awsome static objects in OFP to really bring out the modern day detail in the game.-

3. Kegetys

-Been around before the game was even released, and hell, he's still around doing incredible stuff. I think Kegetys is definately on this list-

4. All the mod makers. BAS, ToW, FDF, DKM, and plenty of others are just working their asses off. And it pays off, Flashpoint is still getting new buyers because of the promotion. I think BIS is very fortunate to have a group of people as ourselves.

Other than that I don't really know what a Flashpoint celebrity is. I pretty much think we all are. I think we are all pretty much a group of one, we are all one huge mod team. And so far, everything is working out perfectly.

So I give a pat on the back to everybody in the community.

BIS is fortuante to have a group of folks like you all.

Has anyone mentioned Lawrie yet? Haven't really had a chance to read every page i read the first 3 or 4 and then the last one so I was just wondering.
Quote[/b] ]Jakerod- I'm sure Ozanzac mentioned him.

Yeah I did, as I thought it was pretty important to mention our fallen comrade in rememberance. The amount of empathy and the level of maturity the community displayed in reaction to the loss was quite astounding. Especially given the ofp.info comments section notorious reputation of being anything but empathetic for the time, but that was where the greatest tribute was made.

But as I said before, this community is made up of so many great people, it's too hard to limit the names. We all deserve a bit of a pat on the back.

Speaking of celebrities. Welcome back Blackdog~!

Hm? Who was and what happend to Lawrie?

Edit: Oohh that guy :'(

Missing addonmakers (or I read posts too quickly if it was already posted): tounge_o.gif

-Picvert

-Marss911

-Sigma-6

-Earl & Suchey

-John

-Marfy

-Laser

-Akm74

-Carnage

-Powerslide

-Black Baron

-Black dog

The forum mods for devoting so much time to keep this unruly bunch civil.

Blackdog:For keeping my up for hours talking about his special jeeps....and the hosting of ofp sites of course. biggrin_o.gif

Skul:For his crAp mishuns, Jonny and for being teh cheeky british version of me. wink_o.gif

Avon: I stumbled apon her site while my mother had me search for make up products. After finding out it was a gaming site around Fall 2002. I became hooked on OFP. biggrin_o.gif

Mr Zig:Ring leader of East vs West of course! biggrin_o.gif

RTR Commander: Team leader of my favorite mod, IM:UC smile_o.gif

Sgt Milkman:Introducing me to GIMP which is now my favorite image processing thingy. biggrin_o.gif

Harnu: Killing him in OFP and HALO PC? Insulting him in Nationstates? Good times, good times. biggrin_o.gif