Sign in to follow this  
miles teg

New sinai map confusion

Hi.  Chris G.  aka-Miles Teg<GD> here from the Lost Brothers Mod team.

Recently Panzerfaust released a new version of the Lost Brothers Sinai map that he made for us...

The problem is that we have not been able to contact him for months and so we presumed he had left the community.  Recently we started doing our own update of his original Sinai map.  Just recently he became active again and released a map, and then just today a new Sinai map was released under the Lost Brothers name.  As far as I know he did not consult with any other member of the Lost Brothers about releasing this version.

Calm Terror has already done an extensive update of his original map (even more so then his new version) and because of this our next version of the Sinai map will not be compatible with his latest release.  

So we can only apologize for the confusion this has created.

But you mission makers out there may want to hold off on making any new missions for the Sinai map until we get all this straightened out with Panzerfaust...IF we can figure out how to get ahold of him.   If anyone has his contact information, please PM me with it.   Otherwise he might be in for a nasty shock when we release a newer version of his map.  sad_o.gif

At any rate, on behalf of the Lost Brothers mod team I profusely apologize for this mix up.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Gday guys..

Hate to add more confusion.. hopefully not.. but also an updated catintro is being re-released soon.. (only updated objects and downsized pbo.. isle only given basic retexture)

Most objects are there.. with edits.. there are new ones but some removals.. (thats where conflicts will be.. especially with ground texture removal.. extract and place in new renamed pbo's in this case..)

Fixing a few bugs then expect this soon.

MadAussie out..

Thanks for the info guys. Yeah I already tried contacting Panzerfaust at that email address but no response.

As for the Catshit objects, yeah I heard the ground textures were gonna change, but no problem. The new version of the Sinai map uses different ground textures so that they match the new runway textures.

But thanks again for the info.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>