Sign in to follow this  
Ironsight

Nogova 2004

Also, I think that a BIS building is not really worth the effort. It would be really nice, but you'd have to model it, then the whole thing with o2, it would be hard work.

What about an "Early Warning" system like they now have on the Falkland Islands.To detect any Argentinian aircraft.I suppose Nogova after the occupation would want to prevent this from happening again.Its basically a radar station with a few small buildings near bye.Like MAPFACTS Radar.

radar1.jpg

You could put it somewhere like here..

radar.jpg

They've got all kinds of stuff like that up in the mountains on Cyprus too

olympustop.jpg

This one is on Mt Olympus, I've been up there myself and stood outside the fence, I don't have any pics though as unsurprisingly they aren't too keen on people taking photos.

I think he's talking about the real BIS-building.

yeah, thats what I meant, like a little inside joke.

idea! biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

How about a drag strip for cars, or like a rally track in the mountains, or a racing thing just for cars, its modern...... its 2004!! smile_o.gif

<<<Fragster>>>

How about a drag strip for cars, or like a rally track in the mountains, or a racing thing just for cars, its modern...... its 2004!! smile_o.gif

No offence mate but are you on somekind of medication..... rock.gif.This is a "Combat" simulation not the dukes of hazard... wink_o.gif

I am thinking about making a monument in the desert ruins were the last battle was fought. And a small monument in Dolina  smile_o.gif

Since you're thinking of modernizing the road infra-structure all that much, and Dolina is bound to become a tourist attraction (for it is the home of the Resistance hero of Nogova), are you going to improve it's access ways? I mean that poorly built last patch of "path" leading to Dolina won't handle the traffic...

P.S.: And you could put a café and souvenir shops all around Dolina... make it a really profitable tourist attration! wink_o.gif

BUZZARD @ June 13 2004,19:18)]Since you're thinking of modernizing the road infra-structure all that much, and Dolina is bound to become a tourist attraction (for it is the home of the Resistance hero of Nogova), are you going to improve it's access ways? I mean that poorly built last patch of "path" leading to Dolina won't handle the traffic...

Most dirt paths will be replaced by concrete roads smile_o.gif

BTTP: you cant replace all the dirt roads...

I said most wink_o.gif

How about we stop all of this crazy talk and s**t and just let Ironsight finish this master piece. I admit the BIS building was bad, but drag strip?

How about we stop all of this crazy talk and s**t and just let Ironsight finish this master piece. I admit the BIS building was bad, but drag strip?

Not sure about that. First things first like enlarging the city's, create Modrava harbour and rebuilding the airport wink_o.gif

I don't mean to drag and I love the Idea of an updated Nogova, but won't it lag a little?

I don't mean to drag and I love the Idea of an updated Nogova, but won't it lag a little?

Will try to keep the lag as low as I can smile_o.gif

Heres a very simplefied version of a house plaque..

plaque.jpg

And as we all know this is Troskas house..

troskahouse.jpg

As you can probably tell i'm total crap but as Nogova has always been my favorite island i just can't wait to take a "tour" of it..I'm just suprised nobody has stolen the TV or the pot plant from his house... wink_o.gif

I'd say keep everything around Troska's house as it was. I wouldn't like to see his house turned into a massive tourist attraction. wink_o.gif

How about for the monument there is a list of names of fallen soldiers?

Link

Of course the plaque would be larger but you get the idea. smile_o.gif

and do not have just Troska on everything im pretty sure historians would have Victor Troska wink_o.gif

This island is really starting to look good.

I do miss a decent hospital though.

Anyone making an ambulance? Seems that is the only thing missing before we have a working emergency service on the island.

Quote[/b] ]About the airport(s) I will totaly restyle the main airport I am going to put some terminals on it and it also has two runways. The airport in the north stays for what it is, maybe some small changes but that's it

Could some of those small changes to the Northen runway be to level out the approch and exit? I'm working on some AI scripts for landing on most Runways, and those hills and trees make for a hair raising touchdown:

Nogova North Approch Pic

It makes it over ok, but not the sort of Roller Coaster ride you would want at the end of a Runway smile_o.gif

Cheers

P.S Good to hear about the multiple runways. Hopefully, in a couple of months the AI will be able to use them.

This island is really starting to look good.

I do miss a decent hospital though.

Anyone making an ambulance? Seems that is the only thing missing before we have a working emergency service on the island.

There will be all kind of emergency services wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Could some of those small changes to the Northen runway be to level out the approch and exit? I'm working on some AI scripts for landing on most Runways, and those hills and trees make for a hair raising touchdown:

I will see what I can do smile_o.gif