Sign in to follow this  
Hit_Sqd_Maximus

Llaumax sky pack v1.2

I thought the moon after I instaled this pack didn't look like it should ghostface.gif

It looks like the BIS one, but to be onest I never prested much attention to the BIS moon before biggrin_o.gif I'm not too bother, cos if I have a nice moon to look at, I'll get kill much faster. biggrin_o.gif lol.

I'll try to check it out with the sugestions allready said in this topic.

Anyway, I was posting here to ask something, I didn't noticed Pappy Boyington's version with InQuisitors NVG, so I just downloaded it and I want to reinstall the pack, so, all I have to do is delete the "Llaumax" mod folder and reinstall the pack?

Thanks.

@CERO

I thought the moon after I instaled this pack didn't look like it should ghostface.gif

It looks like the BIS one, but to be onest I never prested much attention to the BIS moon before biggrin_o.gif  I'm not too bother, cos if I have a nice moon to look at, I'll get kill much faster. biggrin_o.gif lol.

I'll try to check it out with the sugestions allready said in this topic.

Anyway, I was posting here to ask something, I didn't noticed Pappy Boyington's version with InQuisitors NVG, so I just downloaded it and I want to reinstall the pack, so, all I have to do is delete the "Llaumax" mod folder and reinstall the pack?

Thanks.

@CERO

Exactly

Thanks Llauma, by the way, Llauma is a Catalan name, I don't know where you from, but I'm curious now biggrin_o.gif

@CERO.

Thanks Llauma, by the way, Llauma is a Catalan name, I don't know where you from, but I'm curious now biggrin_o.gif

@CERO.

What does it mean or is it just a name that has lost its meaning? People have been saying that it's spanish but noone knows what it means. So it being from Catalŕ explains it.

I don't really know where I got the name but we had to come up with a name for our band as we had a small consert so they asked me for it. I looked around at the others and said Llauma.

I'm from Sweden/Finland.. Lauma with one L means flock or crowd in finnish. I know Ll should be pronounced as a J but I dont care tounge_o.gif

in one of the first pages of this topic you mentioned about a topic in the A&M=discussion for people to sugest possible implementation of other modifications for the instaler.

Well, I can't find the bloody topic, its been open and forgoten? or you haven't bother starting it?

Llauma stands for James, English James, it would be Jaime in Spanish.

The "LL" sounds like the "Y" in "Yesterday", so "Llauma" would sound like "Yauma".

ghostface.gifblues.gifunclesam.gif

Irrelevant information, but you my like to know.

Regards.

@CERO.

I was thinking, I should be able to install some other stuff with this instaler in the same mod folder, like Silesian's T55 and other stuff.

Its alot of retextured addons that should work the same way, wouldn't they?

BTW. I have the Nam Sky and water and after I instaled I added the files to my Nam mod folder, it works as a charm, so you can have a different pack per folder if you want.

You lot may know that allready, but I never though about that, I like this stuff biggrin_o.gif

Later.

@CERO.

This is the thread I was talking about.. BIS model replacement project

I guess people didn't want objects to be replaced.

If you want to install new textures for the BIS models all you have to do is to copy them into the newdata folder and install it. If you want to install a model you need to modify the installer.

Thanx for clearing out the meaning of Llauma. So I guess James Bond is Llauma El Bondo in catalan tounge_o.gif

Llauma el Bondo LOL biggrin_o.gif

Is it difficult to modifie the instaler or I could do that just by comen sense and trial and error?

I was trying to make my own modification with all the addons I have downloaded by modifying the configuration, but I allways get errors and the time comsuming ... so I never bother.

If I can change things throught the instaler and make it quiker that changing the configuration I'll have a go.

Thanks Llauma, I'll stay tune for the binos update aswell.

@CERO.

Is it difficult to modifie the instaler or I could do that just by comen sense and trial and error?

isn´t difficult at all if you´re talking bout the ordinary retextures like silesians t55 & cessna or any sky mods for example.

all you got to do is copy the files into llaumas newdata folder and run the installer again.

i have a texturepack .rar´d on my HD with all retextures i could find (T55, Cessna, Water, Desert Island, .. dunno what else)...would upload it later if you want it wink_o.gif

Yes please, I would like that very much, thanks mate biggrin_o.gif

BTW, I was thinking about some models too, but I think I know how to do it.

I been in the BIS model replacement project topic and read Llaumas post in there. It looks simple enought.

I'll try that later, I have to go to work, I'm in afternoons monday and tuesday and then morning wednesda, thursday and friday, bloody nuisance.

Later.

@CERO.

we need someone to write a couple of bat installers for our sky pack, did u write your own Llauma?

i need one for XP, and one for ME.

What are u doing about this problem Llauma?

we need someone to write a couple of bat installers for our sky pack, did u write your own Llauma?

I think he modified kegs bat installer ?

i need one for XP, and one for ME.

What are u doing about this problem Llauma?

Just PM me with the info on what you need to install and I'll send you a modified installers for win2k/XP and win98/ME.

thanks alot, they seem to work like a charm biggrin_o.gif

thanks alot, they seem to work like a charm  biggrin_o.gif

Great

PLease tell me why did i have those errors when i launch ofp with llauma mod

Cannot Open object data3d/uralt.p3d

Please I really wanna to play with this beautiful mod but I need help to remove this error

i belive i had that problem too, but that was on my old pc wich didnt have a graphics card that didn´t support Hw T&L (32mb Riva TNT 2)

so that MIGHT be the problem if you have a old graphics card...

I have a Nvidia TNT2 riva 32 mo too wow_o.gif

But when I had Millenium , that works !!! rock.gifrock.gif

Now I have xp and it doesn't work !!! crazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gif

what's the solution ?? ghostface.gif

I have a Nvidia TNT2 riva 32 mo too  wow_o.gif

what's the solution ?? ghostface.gif

Upgrade rock.gif You can get a better card really cheap and it doesnt take a high end one to run OPF at good detail/resolution and with llaumax and DXDLL.

thanks for the suggestion but I've already patched it sad_o.gif

Is it a good idea to return to Windows Me ?

Is it a good idea to return to Windows Me ?

NO!

I'd say for about 50-75 USD you can pick up a decent 64mb card.

Now I use windows Me, and I've used llauma install.bat (for millenium)

but it crash the game ...

there's my error

llaumaxjpg.jpg

Please help

thanks

is there a possibility to make the water in this pack work with keg´s DXDLL?

is there a possibility to make the water in this pack work with keg´s DXDLL?

i wouldnt mind status_cz's water made compatable but cant have your cake and eat it too i guess smile_o.gif