Sign in to follow this  
Warrior Xâ„¢

New vietnam campaign

Bah....still stuck on mission 3 banghead.gif  whistle.gif  pistols.gif

Ah common Bravo LOL! Your fellow Zeusies are at mission 10...

Oh and people i'm trying to fix the sebnam_wp error and _vh error some are reporting.

Shit that was intense.

I was firing at allmost everybush on the first level. Lost 2 men. Ran out of ammo and picked up a car15.

Have I told you I love this, I suggest everyone use's it with ECP. They flank, and end up behind you crazy_o.gif Love the music too

Ok peeps, great you are all having a fun time playing  smile_o.gif

I hear Charlie is giving some guys a hard time in the jungle.

I also hear the occasional mine-trap has done its job as well  rofl.gif

Now that the first version is out, i am making efforts to fix bugs and stuff. So if any of you have other bug reports then sebnam_vh or sebnam_wp errors, please post them so i can try to fix them. And then i can put out a next version that has hopefully all bugs fixed. I hate that all my cutscene work goes to waste due to addon error stuff. If anyone knows how to fix the _vh and _wp errors other then just place all addons needed in mission.sqm's then tell me so.

Thank you ever so kindly for playing the campaign.

I'm already planning other stuff after this campaign.

I got hoocked on the 'mission makers' bug  biggrin_o.gif

Greetings and keep your head down in the jungle,

Warrior Xâ„¢ [Zeus]

Glad to see you got it out X biggrin_o.gif

Will download and play this version now, talk to you later m8.

SGT John Rooster wink_o.gif

aka sim tounge2.gif

Excellent job on the release, will add it to FlashNews smile_o.gif

Thank you Placebo!

@ everybody:

Be expecting a new release of the campaign with some bugs fixed. Thanks to all who have played it so far and thanks to those who reported in the bugs.

Well common over you big strong men, uncle sam needs your help again! He got himself in a terrible jam, way down under in Vietnam....So throw down your books and pick up a gun, we gonna have a whole lotta fun! ...1, 2, 3 what are we fighting for!?!?  whistle.gif

That a good song and I pulled open the PBO just to get it  wink_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

Also. Placebo what voice did you do huh.gif

Also. Placebo what voice did you do  huh.gif

He the guy at the intro of the campaign, at the base gate. There's two guys standing at the gate talking to a civy women. Placebo is the guy that warns the other guy for getting to close and then makes a joke about something falling off and laughs  tounge2.gif

So promised so done!

proud to present:

VERSION 2 OF THE LAST MONTHS IN VIETNAM CAMPAIGN

For download head on to the first post! Temporary link available for Version 2 untill further notice in the post.

Fixes from version (beta) 1 to 2 (non beta):

- All sebnam_wp and sebnam_vh errors fixed alowing viewing of cutscenes;

- Trigger errors;

- Voice acting missing;

- Briefing adjustments;

- Objective adjustments;

- Removed editing leftovers *cough*;

- Objective checking in briefings fixed;

- Added some names in ending scene;

- Fixed typing errors in briefings;

- Changed mission objects.

That's about it i think.

Well enjoy the second and i hope last version of my campaign people.  pistols.gif

Greetings,

Warrior Xâ„¢ [Zeus]

Put up a second link in first post for download of version 2 of my campaign, thanx to :

ofpnam8833.jpg

click image  smile_o.gif

p.s. so sorry! i linked the image by mistake to my thread, image fixed now!

On mission 3 so far: great campaign! thumbs-up.gif Some of the camera angles with the sun flare are awesome aswell, good job. smile_o.gif

Cant get Hawk Nam or OFPNAM to work for the JJR Objects, somebody want to get it to me so I can mirroir the fookers?

Edit: Thanks to Placebo

JJR Vietnam Objects

People if there are no big bugs anymore, i think that version 2 is then the final one. So if you found big bugs report them if not found then i am closing this book in ofp 'Nam history  smile_o.gif

People if there are no big bugs anymore, i think that version 2 is then the final one. So if you found big bugs report them if not found then i am closing this book in ofp 'Nam history  smile_o.gif

The last action cutscene before transferring to the Delta, (spoiler warning) when your squad gets killed off, has a bug. If I try to skip the cutscene using escape, a mission addon error will popup calling for a addon named RKTMOD. Also, when I click ok, the character is on a barren island and I must ALT+Ctrl+DEL. The reason I tried to skip the scene because OFP lockups during a close-up of the NVA firing. FYI, the only addons loaded are the ones for the campaign.

I also had this problem. But it turned out that I didn't have the F4 addon. So I think that's your problem too.

The last action cutscene before transferring to the Delta, .... a bug. If I try to skip the cutscene ...  RKTMOD. .... the only addons loaded are the ones for the campaign.

@ billybob2002

Hmm indeed as Kakagoegie stated it sounds like you are missing the F4E Phantom plane addon by Footmunch. As that is the RKTMOD addon. You will need that addon in several missions and cutscnene's. To make sure you have the correct one, you need the McDonnell-Douglas F-4E Phantom version not the RAF version just below the one i mention from the site. To get the addon click on the link in my first post in this thread. Hope that helps if not report back and we will see if we can fix it.

Also the locking up/freezing when the NVA fires is a mystery to me, it might be due to the same addon missing. Just tell me if it got fixed and if you have the right F4E Phantom addon.

Greetings,

Warrior Xâ„¢ [Zeus] smile_o.gif

The last action cutscene before transferring to the Delta, .... a bug. If I try to skip the cutscene ...  RKTMOD. .... the only addons loaded are the ones for the campaign.

@ billybob2002

Hmm indeed as Kakagoegie stated it sounds like you are missing the F4E Phantom plane addon by Footmunch. As that is the RKTMOD addon. You will need that addon in several missions and cutscnene's. To make sure you have the correct one, you need the McDonnell-Douglas F-4E Phantom version not the RAF version just below the one i mention from the site. To get the addon click on the link in my first post in this thread. Hope that helps if not report back and we will see if we can fix it.

Also the locking up/freezing when the NVA fires is a mystery to me, it might be due to the same addon missing. Just tell me if it got fixed and if you have the right F4E Phantom addon.

Greetings,

Warrior X™ [Zeus]  smile_o.gif

It's fixed now... banghead.gif

hey dude, ive come across a bit of an error when you open the campaign book up, it says something (can't remember now, ill look later) but i know what the problem is, you have different slashes in the error sentence. so for example "something else\warrior X campaign/something else"

Anyone else get what I mean? If i get time ill post a screenie later.

sim

Well, I've just finished your campaign and just one word to say : CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!! inlove.gif

A very clever campaign, with a great atmosphere, musics, well done cutscenes, a nice slide show at the end etc...One of the best ones i've ever played in OFP. I guess it was a hard work, but the result deserves it.

Well, I've just finished your campaign and just one word to say : CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!! inlove.gif

A very clever campaign, with a great atmosphere, musics, well done cutscenes, a nice slide show at the end etc...One of the best ones i've ever played in OFP. I guess it was a hard work, but the result deserves it.

Wow thanks man! It was hard work yeah and long work as well. You may have noticed that i worked for over a year on it. But with people like you telling mission makers like me things like that it makes it all worth it.

Thanks a bunch m8  thumbs-up.gif

It's people like yourself that keep mission makers going!

Greetings,

Warrior Xâ„¢ [Zeus]

It certainly does keep them going.

Warrior X mate this PC croaks and struggles when I launch IE6. However as soon as I get my monster PC the first thing I do before even going online is shut myself off from the world in a darkened room for a day and kill 300,000 brain cells on your campaign.

I have been reading the threads relating to it and I cannot wait.

Sorry I wasn't more helpful when beta testing tounge2.gif I saw a litte message directed towards unhelpful beta testers somewhere nener.gif

It certainly does keep them going.

Warrior X mate this PC croaks .....bla bla bla the usual Jinef dribble drool talk  nener.gif Jinef didn't know he had brain cells in his head to waste on X's campaign.

Well well Jinef is gonna put his critic eye on my campaign soon. OK i tried to make the campaign in that way that when players like yourself that always try to go the alternative route as much as possible will get fragged as well. I know you always gave me a hard time when i made missions when you tested them. You always got on my nerves when you reported in things like: "Hey X, when you go all the way around you see no contacts and you can finish this in 5 min and only waste the end objective." Hardy har har, that always kept me busy. And with this campaign i thought, ya know what i'm gonna try to put some ambushes for peeps who think just like you!  mad_o.gif  pistols.gif  biggrin_o.gif

Thank you Jinef for your critical eye on things, makes placing ambushes on the map so more fun. Oh and don't forget to look on the ground as well m8. Mines are there as well. Now get your 'Uber Compy' ready buddy. I can't wait to hear what ya think of my campaign.

p.s. Jinef please pimp ZEUS!!!!  tounge2.gif