Sign in to follow this  
Warrior Xâ„¢

New vietnam campaign

This was just broadcasted through armed forces radio Viet Nam:

The bullets scream to me from somewhere....

Stay tuned for further news.

The bullets scream to me from somewhere....

It looks like the words from the song "Rooster" from the band Alice in Chains

I love that song!!!

There was one Vietnam mission which started with a Creedence song which I just had to replay/start over again whenever I played that mission(defending a base) just to listen and watch! It just set the total scene for fighting in the Vietnam era in leaving me with a chill up my spine!

Keep up the good work "X"!

However long it takes you...there will always be an audience waiting in anticipation!

And the next broadcast was picked up on AF radio Vietnam is:

The rooms were so much colder then, my father was a soldier then.....

Stay tuned for further news....  nener.gif

Listening to the radio is the only thing to do in this damn bunker banghead.gif cept shoot at charles pistols.gif

GOOOOOOODEVENING VIETNAM!!!!

lastmonths.jpg

It's past 1900 hours, what do those 00's stand for?

ooh my god i finally have a campaign!  biggrin_o.gif  

Yes people i worked for a long long time in the spare free time i had, and here's the result:

THE LAST MONTHS IN VIETNAM CAMPAIGN (clicky)

Much appreciated if someone would set up a mirror or two. The file is 44mb big in total. The required addons are in the first post of this thread.

Go!!! GO AND PLAY!!!

And please do read the readme mkay  icon_rolleyes.gif

p.s. Be advised this is still sort of a beta, report any big bugs. Also if any of you knows how to fix the sebnam_wp error tell me.

Excellent stuff X m8!!

I remember when you first started this campaign....a loooong time gone.

Glad to see you got it done, good form old bean! wink_o.gif

Edit: I still think mission 3 is a pain in the ass! pistols.gifcrazy_o.gif

B

I think im seeing things huh.gif

I have to download all the bloody addons again tounge2.gif

On simple thing will express my mood now -->  biggrin_o.gif

And in dutch: Godverdomme, dat zorgt dat ik een vette grijns op mijn gezicht heb!

ps. I would add dl link to your first post!

I have been following this thread all along and it's nice to see the goods delivered!

I will try this ASAP;

crazy_o.gif Hmm, somehow the OFP crashes when I get to the end of the outro of the first mission. I also am not able to play the 2nd and the 3th mission. My PC always crashes. I can play the 4th mission and on.

*edit, fixed it already smile_o.gif Deleted all the addons, downloaded them again and put them in a MOD folder. Now it works.

Great to see you guys trying it out.

Oh yeah and www.ofpnam.com has most addons that are needed as well. If some links are not working for ya go either to Hawknam (click) or Ofpnam (click) for the needed addons.

notworthy.gif

Oh yeah the first post in this thread now has the download links added. Thanks Kakagoegie for pointing this out.

@ Kaka

Wat dacht je van de grijns op mijn gezicht nu het af is  yay.gif

THe campaign works but I cant see the intro movies or in between mission video keeps saying missing "namenhanmcements"?

I installed everything whatys going on here?

I cant see the intro movies or in between mission video keeps saying missing "namenhanmcements"?

I installed everything whatys going on here?

....Beats me...i never heard of that. You using any other addons along with the required ones? Meaning do you have the required addons in a seperate folder or do you have them mixed with other stuff? Anybody else had that bug btw or someone knows what that is?  huh.gif

yes i get missising nvadnorth which is a addon I have.

I cannot see inros either.

I am running out of my normal addon file with other stuff in, will try moving to a mod folder to see if that helps any..

It is an addon called "Namenhancements" or somesuch. It adds a few extra soldiers based on the SEB nam pack, with new loadouts. It is a good idea, but it gives that error all the time, and it is not very useful if it isn't used by everyone, and it is not. In fact I think it is only used in one mission made by the guy who made it. I have this addon unloaded when I'm not using it, I suggest you do the same.

Man, this is the month of campaigns. Last friday, Revolt 1998, this week Vietnam. Were will I go next, whos knows huh.gif

Good work. Havnt played it yet, gotta switch computer wink_o.gif

CSJ's Trishaw also causes a conflict, which will render cutscenes unviewable. To fix it is to remove it. I'm probably starting the campaign again, with only the required addons, those damn sebnam_wp and sebnam_vh errors bug me out too. Damn addon dependancy errors. tounge2.gif Loads of 'Nam addon available, but neither likes the others. biggrin_o.gif

Great campaign Warrior! Played around 6 missions so far, and it's looking good! smile_o.gif

Yeah my experience is that most Seb based addons do conflict with eachother. A perfect example is that NVA pack. Errors all the time with it. I highly suggest to just load up required addons for the campaign and play with only that.

Glad you guys like playing the campaign. Makes all that precious free time i spend on it worth it. Cheers guys. thumbs-up.gif