Sign in to follow this  
Warrior Xâ„¢

New vietnam campaign

Mkay,

After some tought on this i have decided (OH NO, he's gonna stop the campaign....PSYCHE) to put in another addon in the list for my campaign. I didn't want to do it at first as i didn't want a large amount of addons needed to play my campaign. But i think you will like it. It's the F4E Phantom by Footmunch.

F4e on bombing run.

The bombing result.

Ya gotta love the smell of Napalm in the morning!

Nam without Napalm is like a comedie movie without comedie, ya know it ain't fun. Hope you like  wink_o.gif

Very nice.....Nice indeed. Nothin like Napalmto get ya warm on a cold vietnam day.

Yeah, Looks really good.

I wanna see it more!!

Keep up ya good work Warrior X!

I showed you the addon i added for the campaign (F4e Phantom by footmunch), now i show you pics from a actual mission almost halfway into the campaign that is using this addon:

Landing on the river bank.

Fly boys on their way to a target.

Fly boys on their way pic 2.

Fly boys dropping their load on target.

Target destroyed.....the horror....

p.s. Campaign is about 40-50% done. blues.gif

Sooo here's a thought. If i skip from one island to another one during this campaign, will it bother you? It would then beskipping from Ebud's Ilo Ilo (final version) to [HC]Para's Meekong island (version 1 just freshly released one).

I am now about halfway into the campaign and the Ilo Ilo island is getting smaller and smaller for new mission idea's, so Meekong would give new idea's and new terrain. Also Meekong uses Ilo Ilo for objects and stuff. So the change would not be weird as the country your walking through almost looks the same. It's just a larger island and it's one hell of a jungle area. Enemy standing in front of ya and you noticing them at the last second almost smile_o.gif

What ya say? Huh..huh? Common...tell me...Shall i do this jump to the next island or stick with Ilo Ilo?

As they almost say back in England...."A change of island is as good as a rest" smile_o.gif

As they almost say back in England...."A change of island is as good as a rest" smile_o.gif

Almost say?? Do the english start to speak then go mute tounge_o.gif? Just kidding. To stay on topic, I agree with Placebo (and his weird almost-said saying) tounge_o.gif. A change of scenery is always nice smile_o.gif. Just don't have the player going from one island to the next on every mission, unless you decide to make two characters wink_o.gif.

Just don't have the player going from one island to the next on every mission, unless you decide to make two characters wink_o.gif.

Oh no. He's just getting transfered to a more hostile environment because of his combat skills wink_o.gif

Oh and the caracter is not a standard caracter, it is you who is the caracter. I have no intention to make a standard caracter with his own name and face and stuff. Your the man, no name given no name asked. You have the dog tags, you have to stay alive. So whatever face you use, this is the face displayed. Some of my pics have a black faced guy in them, that would be me.

Ok decided a transfer to a more mission friendly island: Meekong.  Goodbye Ilo Ilo hello Meekong. Your transfered almost halfway into the campaign.

Here's the pics of your transfer:

Your CO telling you about your transfer.

Your pickup lands.

On your way you go. (still Ilo Ilo island)

Welcome to Meekong island. Still underway.

Lovely country isn't it. So peacefull from the sky.

Your transport is landing at your new base.

Bye bye transport from Ilo Ilo, hello Meekong.

Now let the big missions begin  wink_o.gif

Are you using the airfield as your SF Base? It doesn't look like it from the last two screens, and I would think that would likely be the base there wink_o.gif

Nope there is a special forces base NW on the island somewhere. I am using that as the special forces base lol. Ton Son Nhut is a bit to big in my opinion for a special forces base. As usually their bases were small.

Yoda is a local?  wink_o.gif

LMAO I got the joke after i read the text line again  biggrin_o.gif

hmmm the dark force is strong within you my VC friend  wink_o.gif

p.s. Modified my first post in this thread with some more info on my campaign! Have a look there folks.

Nice to see things are developing quickly. smile_o.gif

Can't wait to play your campaign.

BTW the logo looks very cool.

From the DELTA to the DMZ those Air mobile boys just like to party with Charlie:

Air mobile doing a raid on a village before the main troops land.

Air mobile again, those fly boys just don't stop.

Finally as the larger part of the enemy has been killed, the troops come in town for a party.

p.s. You are controlling the point of attack for both Air attack and Insertion of the troops on the village in this mission. (i suggest using ECP with the entire campaign to add even more to the atmosphere)

p.p.s Oh yeah: CHARLIE DON'T SURF!   blues.gif

Alright you dipshits! Welcome to the NAM! Follow me and give your opinion on this baby: A bird from the good old Nam days.

Ya want this baby in the campaign or not?! I find it very good, and when it is out of beta stage i am really considering to fit it in there. But i am giving you guys that are supposed to play the campaign the chance to vote if it is in, or out. Since i already have a list of addons now, check the first post if you want to know what addons are in at the moment. All i need to know from you lot is: Is the chopper hired or fired!?!

Your vote please.....  tounge_o.gif