Sign in to follow this  
m21man

Pukf dpm pack 1.0

Regarding the sounds, IMO I found the weapon sounds in the original demo (by Bibmi) to be a little bit better than the current JAM sounds.

Pf Plt's capbadge is exactly the same as the parachute regiment's, it's the LZ Flash which is different.

@ Huey, C7

Bugger off, the MoD only gave those to the special boys, It's old American send-out A2s with 203s

As for other release dates, you get what you always get.

They'll be released when they are ready.

Thank you.  Finally the best army in the world is being represented in the best game in the world.  Yanks, you've had your time; bow down before the Brits.  wink_o.gif Just some patriotism  biggrin_o.gif. This should get me through exam week, the summer and the rest of my life, thanks again.

anybody have the shame problem than me?:

1) when me or ai player launch a hand grenade appears a error message. (script error i think).

2) i cant play with lsw support soldier it says "no entry special model" or something like that. wink_o.gif

Gee thanks UKF tounge_o.gif You'd think you'd be a little more considerate with your releases considering I have a mid-term tomorrow on one of my grad school classes, but NOOOO. Now I won't be able to study cuz I'll be too busy having way too much fun with your kick ass units!!! HOO RAY FOR UKF!!! Damn I've been waiting for these bad boys for a long time biggrin_o.gif Keep up the great work ol' chaps.

George

Nice work! - and thanks for releasing the DPM pack separately.

Is there a way of setting the camouflage in a units init box?

You can't change the camouflage with an init command. That's what the Desert DPM pack will be for wink_o.gif

These boys are great, I've been waiting so long for Brits this damn good so thanks alot, everything bleeds the highest quality.

However I don't seem to be able to get the Regiment scripts for the Paras to work, it tells me "\ukf_para\scripts\init_patch_paras.sqs" and "\ukf_para\scripts\init_Beret_paras.sqs" cannot be found.

I get that same error as above also.

Secondly, how do I have the troops remove their helmets and wearing the beret/boonie hat at the start of the mission? I've tried to init line in the readme and it simply doesn't seem to work for me. Can someone post up what I need to do, I don't get it.

Quick! Some one make a 28 Days Later mission! biggrin_o.gif

Downloading now smile_o.gif

That's exactly the same thing I thought, when I saw this pack...

oh dear, bit of stupid error we must of made, that command was in the readme I guess, well the scripts are spelt wrong there, should be "para".

init_patch_para.sqs

init_Beret_para.sqs

Sorry, and keep the feedback coming, we'll get a 1.1 out in a week or two hopefully, nail all the bugs that surface, even with 20+ testers and weeks of testing bugs get through, cant beat having 100's of people playtesting at once

tounge_o.gif

Secondly, how do I have the troops remove their helmets and wearing the beret/boonie hat at the start of the mission? I've tried to init line in the readme and it simply doesn't seem to work for me. Can someone post up what I need to do, I don't get it.

for the group leader:

"[ _x, 9] exec ""\ukf_infantry\scripts\init_beret.sqs"" " foreach units group this; "_x animate [""HelmetState"", 1]" foreach units group this;

EDIT: 9 will give you the grenadier guards, etc.

This was an error msg that popped up a couple of times.

No entry 'Config.bin/CfgVoice/Words.Soldier'.

@Canadian terror

what was the situation that caused the error?

can you reproduce it?

Is there a way of setting the camouflage in a units init box?

If you mean cam-cream, type the following line in any unit's init box:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">{_X animate ["FacecamoState", 1]} ForEach Units Group This

It'll make every soldier in the group instantly cam-up.

Sorry if this has already been reported, but here goes:

I have had one odd bug happen to me twice now while using the bayonets. My soldier did the stabbing animation just fine, killing one of the rebels in a camp that I was raiding. But then I got stuck, and couldn't move besides aiming in different directions. But no forward, left, right or backwards movement. It has only happened twice, and it's no biggie at all. Infact it only seems to happen when I am too close to my "stabee", and I havent managed to replicate it. Again, sorry if this has already has been reported smile_o.gif

Top notch work, the RMC's and the Paras' look great on Tonal and Tonali1 smile_o.gif

@Jonno

That error msg seems to pop up when a soldier dies. I'm trying to redo the situation where that happens.

It's happened 3 times while ingame but I have to narrow it down to who causes it.

Good call, GoOB. I'm aware of this problem. It happened to me once in a blue moon and for ages I didn't know why...but just this moment I think I might have figured it out. I may just need to modify the animation switch delay. Stu's bayonet anim never finishes properly so the soldier is stuck in that pose...to over come this problem I made the unit switchmove to the 'combat' anim so he could move as normal again. I think what might be happening is the switchmove is trying to execute while the bayonet anim is still running, as such they are having some sort of conflict. I'll see what I can do in the next update.

Guys, please remember, we'd appreciate it if bugs are reported to the following email addy: bugreports@project-ukf.com

I just means we don't have to go chasing after your bug reports on all the various forums...if they're centralised we can address them easier.

To announce the release of the pack lol........ tounge_o.gif (what do you expect them to do, release it and not tell everyone)

Great pack, i havent got the release version yet, im still on my BETA version with the LAW80 crashes lol, but that version is one of the best addons ive ever played with, so the full thing can only be better! wink_o.gif