Sign in to follow this  
m21man

Pukf dpm pack 1.0

<span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'>We do appreciate you guys telling us about the bugs but the best way to do it to get it fixed is to email us at bugreports@project-ukf.com</span>

Project UK Forces has released its DPM Pack. Grab it from their website.

Quote[/b] ]Originally intended as 3 seperate packs but merged into one, the DPM troop pack 1 contains your basic infantry (with insignia), aswell as the Royal Marines and the Parachute Regiment. Along with all your most common personal arms (SA80 A2, LSW, GPMG and more).

<span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'>We do appreciate you guys telling us about the bugs but the best way to do it to get it fixed is to email us at bugreports@project-ukf.com</span>

It flippin' rocks.. a job well done guys! biggrin_o.gif

cool baby very gerrr. Just a Q rock.gif is the bayountets in them rock.gif

Dont be fooled I'll download them i just want to know smile_o.gif

some top quality UK units were badly needed, thanks!

Edit: Excellent bayonets! AI go at it like rabid dogs tounge_o.gif i just had a script error (sorry didnt write it down) while running ecp, when AI had no rounds left and i ordered it to fix bayonets, still, my AI went and impaled the east soldier in a very professional manner smile_o.gif

Any mirrors yet?

Can't access site, damn it. mad_o.gif

I waited so looong for it.

yeah my site is mirroring them

www.gotf.net

hmm I started a topic at the same time, can they be merged or something? Bugger I'll replicate my post here wink_o.gif

No it's not a wind up, we are proud to finally be able to announce the release of the DPM Troop pack 1.

Head over to our addons page.

alternatively use one of the mirrors

Gotf.net (rar)

Gotf.net (zip)

OFPbase.com (zip)

More to be added soon.

Important:

If you do happen to have any of the addons from the old teaser pack, its advised that you remove them before using the new units.

view the readme here

Found any bugs? then report them to bugreports@project-ukf.com

Finally, do! check the readme before reporting a bug or asking any question regarding the use of the addons.

I hope they were worth it  smile_o.gif

cheers

These are great, been waiting for them for ages, and they are by no means a let down biggrin_o.gif

(P.S. i added a Mirror of the addon ZIPPED here)

The regiment customisation is amazing! Great work, these units are some of the highest quality ever released smile_o.gif

Fantastic Add on !

The attention to detail is second to none. The textures are top quality.

Cheers PUKF Team!

Fantastic units. smile_o.gif These lads look great when they liberate Mapfacts Nogova. biggrin_o.gif

mirror: link(rar)

only one thing ive noticed so far that was a problem and that is there is no reload sound on the gympi

other than that, great! finally! biggrin_o.gif

When I load the Bayonnet, it swithes to grenades rock.gif

Is that how it should be?

Anyway. Guns, sols FANTASTIC.

yeh ive not figured what to do with the bayonette yet crazy_o.gif

(ie how to use, just so i dont get any smart arsed remarks tounge_o.gif )

the best British soldiers i have seenˇˇ superb work

just have a error message when i launch a hand grenade

When I load the Bayonnet, it swithes to grenades rock.gif

Is that how it should be?

Anyway. Guns, sols FANTASTIC.

Same here.

I don't think there is a "stab" action,

although I have not looked through the read me yet.

ok, well i finally figured the bayonetes out, nothng happens unless you are right next to an enemy soldier (so it doesnt work on civies like when i first tried biggrin_o.gif ) and it looks great, so much fun! but i just got stuck in an animation and cant move now, can turn around on the spot and what not, but cant move sad_o.gif

edit:

oh and the script error that was mentioned earlier is

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">(magazines _Unit) select _ID ==|#| _BayonetName' Error Zero divisor

im assuming thats meant to be checking if the soldier is out of rifle ammo so that AI will engage with the bayonet?

mirror: link(rar)

only one thing ive noticed so far that was a problem and that is there is no reload sound on the gympi

other than that, great! finally! biggrin_o.gif

JAM Prob I think.

Yeah, when you fix your bayonet, the SA80 in your hands is removed and replaced with the SA80_B (bayonet version).  As such, because the weapon you are using is removed for a split second, the game automatically switches down to your next available weapon (in this case hand grenades).  If you have no grenades, then it appears blank.  You can rectify this easily by just hitting your 'change weapon/fire mode' button to flick back to whatever fire mode you want.  Sorry about that, but it's always been a problem in flashpoint.   mad_o.gif

Using the bayonets, once fitted, is simple.  Run into an enemy soldier.  The script takes over when you get within range.  There is no button you must press to 'stab', no weapon fire mode to select.  Just get up off your belt buckle, scream something intimidating and have at it!   crazy_o.gif

I love them so much i've allready started a cool mission with them. I got a quick question for you knowledgable people out there, what is the standard UK sniper rifle/rifles? is it the L96? anyways awesome work guys love it.