Sign in to follow this  
raedor

Mapfact nogova released

@cervo: thx! smile_o.gif

@bob: i don't think that plage is gonna change that. sad_o.gif

we found a little bug with the radar tower script: since the base is indluded the object ids changed. i'll post a link to the new file here, soon.

I de-pbo'd mine and fixed it myself. Anyone who cant wait just de pbo the MAP_Noe_Cfg.pbo file and change the bottom id to [object 177666] exec {\JOF_Objects1\Radar.sqs} and pbo it up again. It fixes the radar tower in Krasnovia at the top of the map. As it wasn't there due to wrong id. Smart ass! Excellent work by the way.

Job Done

smile_o.gif

Looks great that new military base, but... LAGS AS HELL!!! I mean, I flew over it with a PCW Alouette III and the rotors almost didn't turn, it's that laggy!!! I thought my PC was running some other application in the background, but no, it was some of the heaviest LAG I've seen in OFP!!! crazy_o.gif

I have to agree there. Just tried it myself and it's choppy as hell. It's fine walking through it. Just stay on the ground and dont move. My pc is no slouch. Just means i'll have to tell my missus i'm upgrading again. Every week!

the version on our server is also already fixed.

plage, can you please upload the cfg file separatly that the guys who d/led the version with bug don't have to re-d/l the full 8mb?

the links at ofp.info are updated, too.

thx @ cervo. smile_o.gif

That base is fantastic.

does it lag on your computer?

all works fine for me no lag... im making a campaign on this island called

"A Snipers Tale"

MF-Nogova

GiG Snipers

More Addons 2

all works fine for me no lag... im making a campaign on this island called

"A Snipers Tale"

MF-Nogova

GiG Snipers

More Addons 2

fine. please contact me when it's done biggrin_o.gif

im making a coop addon mission for the ofp mission editing competition on this island and it lags slightly for me but i don't know if its my geforce 4 mx card that is giving me headache in all the games or if its the amount of enemies and scripts.

the mission is about 80% done , only thing left is fine tuning and trying to make it playable on my own 2.0 gig 512 mb ram gf4 mx crap computer tounge_o.gif wich will be a big challenge because i hate to throw away stuff sad_o.gif

but its a very nice island and it would have taken me much time to put togheter my own airbases, harbour and extras and resistance base in the forest and all with the different editor addons biggrin_o.gif so im happy that there is a nice island that does it all. I found out that reucing view distance helps make ofp run better but i haven't figured out what to do with the bluei's tree lines i see from time to time, thats when i feel that my gf 2 mx card wich is way older maybe was better after all.. wow_o.gif. Nice work mapfact i can put in some more info about mission and download links to your Pm on the forums if you want.

I have dowloaded fixed ver, but loading it into editor caused CTD with message "Data file read error (map_noe.wrp)". sad_o.gif

I have dowloaded fixed ver, but loading it into editor caused CTD with message "Data file read error (map_noe.wrp)". sad_o.gif

did you extract all pbo files to your addons folder?

I have MAP_Noe.pbo, MAP_Noe_Cfg.pbo, MAP_Noe_Tex.pbo and anims folder MAP_Noe_Anim.

unzipping was with no errors

I have MAP_Noe.pbo, MAP_Noe_Cfg.pbo, MAP_Noe_Tex.pbo and anims folder MAP_Noe_Anim.

unzipping was with no errors

how many mb is the rar file and the MAP_Noe.pbo?

I have zip from Operation Flashpoint CZ. it is about 8500 KB, Map_noe.pbo is about 8160 KB

hm, i don't know why this happens. can you post the last entry of your flashpoint.rpt here?

whaaa tons of addons there... crazy_o.gif

hm, looks like you're using 1.91. can you update to 1.96? i'm not sure about it, but that could be a matter for the ctd.

/edit: sorry, you're using 1.96 as i see now. could you try it one time without ecp?