Sign in to follow this  
sv5000

Anyone making a btr-90?

So, anyone constructing one of these beasts?

more info ->http://www.rusarm.ru/exprod.htm

I love the BTR-80 that is in the vitpac, do you know if the creator is making the A varient?

A BTR90 was being made byt on of the model makers at RHS a while back, seen a few of his units released outside the mod team, by have shelved it to not compete with Vit and Seademon. Was a beta BTR-80A with the cannon mounted turret. I hacked on together out of SeaDemons BTR-80 but its for testing and stuff. East wheeled APCs fall short when everybody has a hardon for Strykers. Maybe SeaDemon will release the BTR-80A not heard from him in a great while and sent the model his way to check it out.

Quote[/b] ]East wheeled APCs fall short when everybody has a hardon for Strykers.

I have to disagree - maybe in the early stages after Oxygen was released, this was true, but lately, between Seademon, Vit, FDF mod and CSLA mod (as well as others I can't think of), east vehicles seem to have been getting their fair share of releases...although, more are ALWAYS welcome wink_o.gif

Yeah, sitting on a bunch of wheeled russain APCs myself, can't really talk, just most are not quality enough to be released. But intersting in learning to overhul then and update things as far as OFP goes. A bunch of them over at RHS but waiting texture work, huge military addon depo, like the RHS white death chopper squadron. Cool Major Fubar got babe in the sig again. ;)

Sounds like there is a fare amount of East stuff in the pipeline, that can only be a good thing

Quote[/b] ]East wheeled APCs fall short when everybody has a hardon for Strykers.

I have to disagree - maybe in the early stages after Oxygen was released, this was true, but lately, between Seademon, Vit, FDF mod and CSLA mod (as well as others I can't think of), east vehicles seem to have been getting their fair share of releases...although, more are ALWAYS welcome  wink_o.gif

Yes, true, the only thing about many of them is that you need to download a full mod to play with them, like with the FDF and CSLA ones sad_o.gif

Apart of that there is some nice stuff around, almost as much as west.

The thing with West is that you get many repeatitive addons, of wich the only difference is the quality in most cases.

I think that DKM is been doing a good job so far, so lets wayt for more. You never know with them. They full of surprises.

@CERO.

Edit: Added a last sentence, to avoid missunderstandings.

Well, US APCs are less varied, but to oppose soviet APCs, well, don't forget about all them APCs from the european armies... heck, there there existed way more APCs than those from NATO and the Eastern Block countries!!!

Excuse me, but what is exactly wrong with FDF's BTR-60 rock.gif

was just about to ask that as well

and whats wrong with the OT-62 in CSLA pack , which is exact copy of BTR-50

single addon releases?

yep, 200 megs downloads, not good for just one addon.

How about this:

I like the Hind from CSLA2, and is my favourite, but I allso love the BTR 60 from FDF...

Figure it out.

That's just an example.

Then no wonder why people rip mods wink_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif lol

@CERO.

The BTR-60 was made by Norsu and there is a standalone version of it. It was released even before FDF was released.

And those Tatras I'd also love to get my hands on... not to mention that Turbolet... and FDF's transport Fokker... sad_o.gif

And aslo those two mods dont work with ECP, so I get no explsion soundn and standard burn...

But the stuff from CSLA is tops, just a shame that the choppers dont have rotor dust effects (CSLA Rip)

well the btr-60 that was released had some issues..

the csla stuff is nice the helos are wicked so is the armor.

but again you have to have the whole pack. same with the fdf...

Wheeled APC which I love is OT-64C SKOT. It is very universal vehicle.