Sign in to follow this  
IceFire

How about a forum night?

Thx for tonight´s games and I hope we can welcome you back on sunday.

blues.gifblues.gifblues.gif

A U Y I, aaaah....

Well my Internet doesn't like CIA anymore.... ahh computers...

after some exams i'm back for some sessions... smile_o.gif

Those screenshots look really interesting, what missions did you play?

Uhm, I cant remember the mission name but half of the squad start in a Sisu Pasi and the other start in a HALO drop.

The intro shows 2 civilians in a boat that gets blown out of the water .. quite literally biggrin_o.gif

Uhm, I cant remember the mission name but half of the squad start in a Sisu Pasi and the other start in a HALO drop.

The intro shows 2 civilians in a boat that gets blown out of the water .. quite literally biggrin_o.gif

crazy_o.gif Now I'm just more intrigued! What were the mission names! crazy_o.gif

The intro shows 2 civilians in a boat that gets blown out of the water .. quite literally  biggrin_o.gif

crazy_o.gif  Now I'm just more intrigued! What were the mission names! crazy_o.gif

co@ 13 rebel hunt at Maldevic, made by Lenin.

Server is up now.

url: ofp.ciahome.net

pass: ciafdf

same for TS2.

Sorry folks, but as Lobanak celebrates his 30th birthday today and I am pretty tired from a hard day there will be no games tonight at the CIA server. Hope to see you on sunday.

I get my stuff (by which i mean Computers) in just 3 weeks, and i will be able to join/host once again and i shall rain some doom upon the doomed heads of my doomed.

ghostface.gif

sad_o.gif

Mhhh... what's up, no server? Pity. Might have been the last time for weeks or even months that I could participate. Anyways, I hope the forum nights don't die out. It was really fun playing with you guys!

Ok !

This is the status. We had time issues lately and one of our fellow comrades, Llauma, was MIA. He´s on board again and therefore I hope that forum nights will be up and running again. It´s not easy if you only have 3 men aboard and the business shall run. I hope you can understand that.

Any suitable person who thinks that we are nice guys can join CiA *hint*

But now up to arms and see you on wednesday. One more thing. People with no coop spirit should pls, pls, pls stay away from the server. It ruins gameplay for all of us if some go nuts. People who don´t share the coop spirit will have no time to say goodbye from now on. They will be kicked without further warning.

Also pls make sure that your TS is running. If you don´t have it, check our page and download it. It doesn´t matter if you have a mic or not, or are too shy to talk wink_o.gif but voice com is necessary and an obligation for our server. If you don´t want to talk , just listen. That will keep you updated.

OK fellows, polish your boots, cu on wednesday !

Aye, just please make a post here before or when you start the server? If that's possible, or add me to some PM mailing list, I keep forgetting when the games start and sometimes I have time now.